+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

Your chart looks great fx'd!

Absolutely a chance. It only takes one. I've read loads of story's from women who only dtd once a couple of days before ovulation and got their bfp. Fx'd

So after putting it for as long as I could I tested this morning at 9dpo. Last night I took 3 ic's and had convinced myself I was seeing the faintest ever of lines. Like barely there I'm just seeing what I want to see. This morning I got squinters. I'm sure with my last pregnancy I had a much noticeable line at 9dpo. I'm so scared already that their not as dark as they should be. Getting the odd stabby pain now and again this morning in the same spot. Not feeling any symptoms whatsoever. I hate this. I should be feeling so excited and happy right now but it's all tainted with previous chemicals. Gonna be a long and stressful few days now to see if they progress. [-o< please let this one be a keeper [-o<
Screenshot_20191203_100745.jpg IMG_20191203_100153.jpg
can barely see anything on the cassette one :-(
IMG_20191203_100116.jpg

So after putting it for as long as I could I tested this morning at 9dpo. Last night I took 3 ic's and had convinced myself I was seeing the faintest ever of lines. Like barely there I'm just seeing what I want to see. This morning I got squinters. I'm sure with my last pregnancy I had a much noticeable line at 9dpo. I'm so scared already that their not as dark as they should be. Getting the odd stabby pain now and again this morning in the same spot. Not feeling any symptoms whatsoever. I hate this. I should be feeling so excited and happy right now but it's all tainted with previous chemicals. Gonna be a long and stressful few days now to see if they progress. [-o< please let this one be a keeper [-o<
View attachment 1074260 View attachment 1074262
View attachment 1074264
I see them!! Fingers crossed x

I'm refusing to use ovulation tests and temp this month. Just checked fertility friend and I'm 8dpo. IF I ovulated. Now I want to test :lol:

I’m due to test tomorrow but I think AF is on the way....I don’t have cramps but the tops of my legs are achey! Does anyone else get this before period?!

View attachment 1074264

I see it!! 9dpo is still really early. Plenty of women don’t have a bfp yet at 9dpo.

Same to you hun! As far as charting and testing with opks it becomes such an obsession and I literally time sex accordingly and my DH was getting a bit tired of the whole routine of "I'm ovulating we gotta do it" so luckily I have almost to the date ovulation and AF on the same cycle days... but im not really holding out too much hope this time because we literally only dtd twice in my ov window! But you never know....
We’ve always dtd once maybe twice and I’ve had 3 pregnancies. DH doesn’t like it to feel forced and let it happen naturally sometimes that irritates me but I understand too

I know it's still very early but I've already got myself in a mess today. I stupidly took another couple of ic's and a FRER after a 4 and a half hour hold from my first morning tests and the lines are already fainter. Pretty much negative and the FRER I really have to look in the light to just about see it. Not even sure anyone will see it in the picture. I'm so scared of having another cp. Will be the 4th this year. I got nowhere with my appointment with the gynaecologist. All she wants to do is send me for bloods after Cd21 to see if I'm ovulating. Don't think she believes I've had these chemicals because I never had scans with them. I tried showing her my charts and pictures of my tests and she wasn't interested. Just wanted to make it clear because I already have children I wouldn't get any help with fertility which I completely understand. I just wanted a scan to see if there's anything wrong in there. It can't be just bad luck. She also made me feel ancient because I'm now 35. That it's probably because I'm getting old. I wish I'd had the willpower to have not tested this morning now. Just caused myself upset. Need to learn to wait for af. This is my frer from this afternoon
IMG_20191203_150259.jpg

Laurabub I see lines on every single test you posted! 9dpo is still VERY early. When I had frozen embryo transfers, my faintest of faint lines didn't show up until 10 dpo and I KNEW I had an embryo in me because I watched them put it in me. Those were 5-day-old blastocysts so there's even the fact that they were legitimately old enough to implant and they were grown in a lab. The body is different and every pregnancy is different. It doesn't mean it's a bad sign.

Y’all I feel like I could puke today! I know it’s way too early to test and really to have any symptoms but I’m hopeful. I do feel different but who knows if it’s pregnancy or all in my mind

Fingers crossed for you all!

Laurabub - I can see the lines on several of the tests you posted. Hoping the lines darken for you!

USAFWIFE - I felt those same symptoms at like 2-4DPO too last month. I'm hoping I don't think too hard on this cycle again after I ovulate, I think I drove both myself and my husband crazy haha. But I understand how hard it is not to think too much into everything when it's on your mind 24/7.

Just spent some time online browsing baby clothing :blush:

Don’t know what I was thinking... I’m only 6 dpo on our 6th cycle

I certainly hope so! Thank you! I’m trying not to think about it too much and get too excited but who am I kidding... I’m always thinking about it :-=

Ha ha yep TTC and Pregnancy feel like they are all about waiting and obsessing, first waiting to Ov, then the TWW, then when you get a BFP it's waiting for a scan, then it's waiting for the first trimester to be over so you can know it's unlikely to end in MC then finally when you hit 3rd trimester there is all that waiting for labour hahaha!

@saveme it only took dtd 1-2 times to conceive my DS so there's always a chance!

@Laurabub84 I see lines on all your tests! Fingers and toes crossed for you!! Have you tried getting HCG bloods done after your BFPs for chemicals so that there is proof for the Drs?

View attachment 1074264
I see them, oh hun fx'd for progression and a sticky bean!

Ok so if it makes you feel any better I mayyyy have already bought 2 outfits in target last week for my next baby :oops::haha:

I know it's still very early but I've already got myself in a mess today. I stupidly took another couple of ic's and a FRER after a 4 and a half hour hold from my first morning tests and the lines are already fainter. Pretty much negative and the FRER I really have to look in the light to just about see it. Not even sure anyone will see it in the picture. I'm so scared of having another cp. Will be the 4th this year. I got nowhere with my appointment with the gynaecologist. All she wants to do is send me for bloods after Cd21 to see if I'm ovulating. Don't think she believes I've had these chemicals because I never had scans with them. I tried showing her my charts and pictures of my tests and she wasn't interested. Just wanted to make it clear because I already have children I wouldn't get any help with fertility which I completely understand. I just wanted a scan to see if there's anything wrong in there. It can't be just bad luck. She also made me feel ancient because I'm now 35. That it's probably because I'm getting old. I wish I'd had the willpower to have not tested this morning now. Just caused myself upset. Need to learn to wait for af. This is my frer from this afternoon
View attachment 1074286
Don't do this to yourself I see it on the frer as well 9dpo is still really early... I'm praying for you hun

I’ve actually bought a couple things. I got rid of everything pretty much after Noah (I said he was the last one) so I’m starting over

@USAFWife319 and @Lightning7
We are trying for our first and I literally own no baby things other than a couple old picture books that used to be mine and a baby blanket my mom had made before she passed away.

I’m so excited to buy stuff when the time comes, but I really want to try to hold out until I’m actually pregnant. I’m scared I’ll jinx myself otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->