+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

We’ve always dtd once maybe twice and I’ve had 3 pregnancies. DH doesn’t like it to feel forced and let it happen naturally sometimes that irritates me but I understand too
Yeah with my daughter I only dtd twice in my ov window and fell pregnant so I know it's possible I just dont know if it'll happen again due to only having one tube now, but i can pray....

Y’all I feel like I could puke today! I know it’s way too early to test and really to have any symptoms but I’m hopeful. I do feel different but who knows if it’s pregnancy or all in my mind
Hopefully its a sign of pregnancy!

I think I may have ovulated earlier than ever before. I'm currently on CD17 and today my temperature was post ovulation high. Everything so far has looked just like last month with ewcm beginning at cd14, but last month I ovulated at cd19. If I ovulated yesterday I really have a chance of conceiving since we dtd on cd14. Only time will tell, but if I've already ovulated I'm positively surprised and heading into the TWW (which I hate). And my testdate is more than a week after af is due, so not sure I'll hold on that long if af doesn't come.

Babydust to you all! Hoping to see a lot of bfps!

Ha ha yep TTC and Pregnancy feel like they are all about waiting and obsessing, first waiting to Ov, then the TWW, then when you get a BFP it's waiting for a scan, then it's waiting for the first trimester to be over so you can know it's unlikely to end in MC then finally when you hit 3rd trimester there is all that waiting for labour hahaha!

@saveme it only took dtd 1-2 times to conceive my DS so there's always a chance!

@Laurabub84 I see lines on all your tests! Fingers and toes crossed for you!! Have you tried getting HCG bloods done after your BFPs for chemicals so that there is proof for the Drs?

I asked that last time and that's what I thought I'd been tested for but turned out he'd just checked to see if i was pregnant. By the time I'd had them done I'd started bleeding that evening and it came back negative.

Tested this morning and not seeing much progression. Still very faint. Absolutely terrified this isn't going to work out again.
The top tests were yesterday 9dpo and the bottom is this morning 10dpo. Both fmu
IMG_20191204_133444.jpg
After about 10-15 minutes it did look darker. This is yesterday's (top) and this mornings (bottom) after it had sat
IMG_20191204_092533.jpg
And I took a clear blue plus 25miu this morning. The top pic was taken at the 5mm and the bottom was again 10-15mins after taking it.
IMG_20191204_133559.jpg
Today's the first time I'm feeling different. Boobs are a bit tender and keep getting stabby pains in my groin and pelvic area on and off. I'm not gonna test again until tomorrow morning because I don't want to stress myself out like I did yesterday. I'm still stressing out about it all but getting a fainter test than this morning will have me a mess again and I don't have the strength to put myself through it again today. Just going to try to not think to much about it today. If tomorrow's is no darker than it'll confirm another chemical. Dreading taking it.

Tested this morning and not seeing much progression. Still very faint. Absolutely terrified this isn't going to work out again.
The top tests were yesterday 9dpo and the bottom is this morning 10dpo. Both fmu
View attachment 1074328
After about 10-15 minutes it did look darker. This is yesterday's (top) and this mornings (bottom) after it had sat
View attachment 1074332
And I took a clear blue plus 25miu this morning. The top pic was taken at the 5mm and the bottom was again 10-15mins after taking it.
View attachment 1074330
Today's the first time I'm feeling different. Boobs are a bit tender and keep getting stabby pains in my groin and pelvic area on and off. I'm not gonna test again until tomorrow morning because I don't want to stress myself out like I did yesterday. I'm still stressing out about it all but getting a fainter test than this morning will have me a mess again and I don't have the strength to put myself through it again today. Just going to try to not think to much about it today. If tomorrow's is no darker than it'll confirm another chemical. Dreading taking it.
There is progression there hun . I used clinical guard tests with my 3 baby and they took awhile to progress :) Congrats :)

There is progression there hun . I used clinical guard tests with my 3 baby and they took awhile to progress :) Congrats :)

Really? I just desperately need to see a darker line. It took about a minute for the line to even start showing. Actually thought it was going to be negative to start with. If hcg is suppose to double every 48hrs it would have to be darker tomorrow. Its physically making me feel sick worrying about it.

AFM I'm 3DPO today and had a temp dip this morning. Feeling discouraged but maybe I shouldn't? Anyone have a temp dip at 3dpo and got their bfp?

Laura, those are all definitely positives and they have absolutely progressed! Try not to worry too much although I know its almost impossible not to <3

Becca - Woooo to me that looks like the start of your BFP! Did it come up within the time limit? I am so excited for you, especially because I know that your journey has been quite long already! Praying this is it for you :yipee:

Hi ladies
Though I would say hello am CD 4 not sure on when I will be testing as my last cycle was 54 days long!! Af has only lasted for 4 days very lasts today... I dont no weather to get ov tests and just see how I go this month... not sure if last cycle is due to coming off the pill.. fingers crossed for Christmas bfps

Laura I see the progression!!

becca I see yours as well!
Laura, those are all definitely positives and they have absolutely progressed! Try not to worry too much although I know its almost impossible not to <3

Becca - Woooo to me that looks like the start of your BFP! Did it come up within the time limit? I am so excited for you, especially because I know that your journey has been quite long already! Praying this is it for you :yipee:
Thank you ladies <3

Yes Pineberry it was there in the time limit. I told my partner he can look at it first as he is a test study mad man Haha he said he couldn't be sure so my daughter looked at it and was all.. how can you not see that?! Got her phone out to take photos and filter it etc. Its definitely pink irl. I have another frer for the morning and a digi for the day af is due x

Thank you ladies. I've stayed reasonable calm today. Still dreading testing in the morning. Really desperate to see some better progression. It's just hard to imagine my line getting darker after the last 3 times. I've had some stabby pains all day really low. I feel like I've been holding a wee in for so long it hurts if you know what I mean. Don't really know how to describe it. Maybe like a heavy pulling ache? Breasts and nipples have felt tingly all day so I'm hoping their good signs and not bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->