December babies anyone?

I am due December 23rd with my 4th baby.. but I'm nervous its not going to stick due to a low beta ;( Keep your fingers crossed!

I'm due the 9th with our third. Kind of nervous of the newborn thing again, my youngest is already 7.

I am due December 8th. My son is going to be almost 7 when this baby is born. I am really nervous right now because of two pervious miscarriages.

We just found out we are expecting our second child on December 13th. It is gonna be a hectic holiday!

Found out during our dating scan today that our Lil Bean is due 2nd December. This will be my second baby and my first child is gonna be 17 by the time Bean comes along!

im due around 26th although i think when i have my dating scan it will put it at a little earlier xx

Think I'm due 22nd. dh is pleased not only with the news but also of a long holiday over Xmas if all goes well!

Oooh can I join?!?

I'm due 28th December!

Hi everyone:hi:.. I am due Christmas(25th)!! Very excited and scared as we lost a baby girl last November @ 19+5 weeks along:cry:. I also have 2 kids my DD is 9 and my DS is 6, so a tiny baby is going to be a change in our house.:happydance:
Look forward to getting to know all you much better! And Best of luck to all of us:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->