December Babies...

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
Is it too early to start a countdown yet...haha?! :haha:
Thought it'd be nice to start a thread we can look back on of our last trimester!

Our joys, worries, anxiousness, excitement and so on....

First of all, when is everyone due?!

26 weeks, due 11th Dec, here's my bump :)

https://i44.tinypic.com/2j2bwjp.jpg

No December baby here...but then again, you never know. It feels like she's never going to come out!!! so I may be joining you after all :haha:

Lovely baby bump picture :winkwink:

Due December 1st!

Dunno why my photos keep uploading sideways but here is me with my bump at 26+4 weeks.

https://i40.tinypic.com/qp5qbp.jpg

Saying it now though, I think I will be late. I'll genuinely be surprised if im early or right on time.

-AussieBub

Due Dec 6th. Ill upload a pic later! Defo not too early to start a countdown!! How are we doing with getting things for LO and the nursery. We have started stripping wallpaper ready for our baba but want it finished already!!!!

No December baby here...but then again, you never know. It feels like she's never going to come out!!! so I may be joining you after all :haha:

Lovely baby bump picture :winkwink:

Haha im sure she will definitely be here by December! If you've still got a baby in there by then, it'll be a brand new baby, you never know ;) :haha:

And thankyou :D

Due December 1st!

Dunno why my photos keep uploading sideways but here is me with my bump at 26+4 weeks.

https://i40.tinypic.com/qp5qbp.jpg

Saying it now though, I think I will be late. I'll genuinely be surprised if im early or right on time.

-AussieBub

Its the right way :D! Ee lovely bump :)

We've got everything we need for the baby's nursery but haven't done anything with it yet. We're waiting to paint the room and then we're going to set everything up. We've had a very hectic and expensive past 3 months so we've been holding off buying the paint until things have settled down. Still plenty of time to paint though, there's not rush :)

-AussieBub

Well at the min, LOs nursery is underway. Magnolia walls, going for the winnie the pooh theme (her cotbed is winnie the pooh)! Just need some energy to get it finished! Looking to decorate the walls with wall stickers :D

Wait its showing as the right way up for you? It's showing as sideways for me. I don't get why. I upload the photos the right way up but they always seem to end up sideways for me. As long as its the right way up for you ladies then that's alright.

-AussieBub

Wait its showing as the right way up for you? It's showing as sideways for me. I don't get why. I upload the photos the right way up but they always seem to end up sideways for me. As long as its the right way up for you ladies then that's alright.

-AussieBub

Yeah its the right way up lol :thumbup: . It was on your bump post the other day too lol!!

I'm due on the 1st. We're slowly getting things together. We just put the crib together over the weekend and we've been slowly buying things. Just trying to spread out the costs a little. I'll upload a new bump pic in a bit, I think I'm still at that stage where I look fat other than pregnant.. :(

P.S. Aussie, your pic is showing up sideways for me.

Im trying to go as slow as possible having everything ready! I dont want nothing to do in those last 'nesting' weeks. Will you ladies be pre-preparing meals for the freezer for after baby is born?

We are doing Winnie the pooh too! We have stickers and I'm going for a kind of sky theme on one wall with Winnie sitting in a tree! Other walls are pale yellow!
Defo going to freeze some meals or even just parts of meals like make chilli and get DH to do rice or something.

Where did you get the wall stickers from? Are they good quality?

Got them off eBay! Loads to choose from. Yeah they seem like good quality. Got a Winnie The pooh set, a set of tiggers and some clouds!

Got them off eBay! Loads to choose from. Yeah they seem like good quality. Got a Winnie The pooh set, a set of tiggers and some clouds!

Ahh lovely. Im going to have a look :D

Oooh IsabellaJayne I see you're down to double digits today! Congrats!

-AussieBub

Oooh IsabellaJayne I see you're down to double digits today! Congrats!

-AussieBub

Eeep I am! Doesnt it make your ticker looks 10 times better :D! My next countdown is to a week tomorrow, officially 3rd tri but also got a 4D scan :happydance:, so excited to see my little lady :D xx

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :hi:

I wanna join too! I'll be having baby in November, but I'm due in December so I count too lol! Anyhow, baby will be sharing my room for a few months, so I am not really doing a nursery as of now, but I have bought everything she needs except a carseat. Everything even down to the baby wash, and butt paste :haha:

I will be making meals and freezing them this time around. I have never done that before, but last time we ended up having an emergency section and I wish I had... so this time I will be having a repeat section and I know better lol! My MIL and GMIL will make things for me to freeze as well, so it won't all fall on me. I'll be doing some casserole dishes, and some crock pot stuff in freezer bags that just needs to be thrown in. Will at least make enough to get through that tough first week. Luckily DH is getting around 9 days off to help me out when we have the baby, so I won't have to worry about much.

I've never really thought of freezing meals. I might do that, or I might make my husband do all of the cooking. Here is a new bump pic from today.. 27+2

P.S. Aussie, on my iPad your pic is showing up right side up, funny it doesn't on my laptop though...:shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe