December Babies...

Not due in December, but end of November. If baby is a couple of days late and comes in December she'll have the same bday as me! It really all feels like it's around the corner doesn't it!

I think its gonna really drag!! 13 weeks left at the most for me as Im getting induced so at least theres a definite point to reach lol!

I will be buying Laneybug (this is what I call her) a couple things for Christmas. I got her a pack of cute, pink wrist rattles so she will get those. I will also be getting her a Gloworm. This is tradition for us... all of our babies got a Gloworm for their first Christmas :)

Hope all of you are well today! I have been taking my blood glucose levels and trying to learn what keeps them in range, and what drives my sugar crazy. I ate oatmeal last night... that won't be happening again LOL! At least not at that time of day. I suppose it will be trial and error.

On a SUPER bright note, and one plus side to having GD and Hypertension... I have an ultrasound tomorrow! I am so excited to see my baby again, and DH is going with me. He went to our private gender scan at 16 weeks, and I had my MIL go with me to my 20 week because we won't be having anymore children and she had never been to an ultrasound... so DH hasn't seen baby girl since 16 weeks! We will find out how she is measuring among other things due to the GD :)

Yey exciting stuff!! Bet you're well excited to see your baby girl again :D!!

It's also a week until our 4D scan :happydance: My MIL, FIL, my mum and OH will be there :haha:, audience!

Well ive managed to do some cleaning today, despite my SPD, its been a better day :D! And i've made OH a little present...what do you ladies think?!

https://i41.tinypic.com/2lt33nq.jpg

EDIT: 1st scan 7 weeks, 2nd: 12 weeks 3rd: 13 weeks 4th and 5th: 16 weeks!

Going to buy another frame to fit in 20 week scan, 21 week, 24 week scan and our final one at 27 weeks next week :D

Ultrasound in a few hours now! So excited!! Looking forward to seeing her again, and hopefully my blood pressure looks good.

I'm wrecked tonight! Had my glucose tolerance test this morning and then spent all day running around buying rabbit/cat/dog/horse feed.

Other than that, we are doing well. I'm starting to feel like a beached whale, but it's all worth it knowing our little girl is happy and healthy! :)

Here's hoping the results from the GTT are all clear!

Good luck on the GTT :)! Hope its a big fat negative!

Same, feeling crippled with fatigue for some reason :(

Thank you!

Oh, and I'm not the only one starting to get the pregnant waddle am I? Lol.

Let us know how your GTT test went. I go in for mine tomorrow.. :(

No I've defo got the pregnancy waddle! Feels like shes gonna fall out of my vagina today lol :haha:

Omg the waddle yea I'm there with the waddle I can't believe I'm only 27 weeks, the SPD doesn't help either, I just don't want to get any bigger but I know I will.

I definitely can't move as quickly; feel like I'm on slow mo! I feel my bump is so big with almost three months to go but was at my ante natal Pilates class yesterday and none of the 8 bumps there were alike so not gonna stress anymore.

Hope you're all doing well, ladies. :)

I'm glad it isn't just me with the waddle then! Hate to think how bad it is going to be in a couple of months time!

Take a look at our little girl, 27 weeks :cloud9:

https://i43.tinypic.com/jg7ipu.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"