December Babies...

Oooh IsabellaJayne I see you're down to double digits today! Congrats!

-AussieBub

Eeep I am! Doesnt it make your ticker looks 10 times better :D! My next countdown is to a week tomorrow, officially 3rd tri but also got a 4D scan :happydance:, so excited to see my little lady :D xx

This pregnancy has went by incredibly fast for me. It seems like yesterday I only had 99 days left. I made a thread about it too. Now that I'm only days away..I feel like she's never going to get here!!!

Trying to be patient :coffee:

I'm due December 3rd - will take a pic of bump over the weekend. 27 weeks today, time is flying!

We are getting LO's room painted at the moment - we went for a cream colour called Morning Light (I'm a sucker for the paint chip names! :blush:) The decorator had the first coat on today and it looks great.

I'd love to create an animal theme with bedding, prints, mobile etc but probably won't get started on that until after baba arrives. we're staying team yellow and hope to have another baby so will be keeping the nursery gender neutral. Looking forward to scrapbooking ideas in the meantime.

*waves* My first post in third tri!! Woo!

I'm due December 4th.

Our nursery is actually pretty close to done now, even though she will be sleeping in the bassinet in our room for a while. We've just got plain white walls, but have gone with a safari theme. We've got wall stickers with lions, giraffes, monkeys, zebras and elephants. I'm a bit of an amateur photographer too, so we are getting canvas's made of a few photos I have taken at the zoo to hang on the walls :)

Oooh IsabellaJayne I see you're down to double digits today! Congrats!

-AussieBub

Eeep I am! Doesnt it make your ticker looks 10 times better :D! My next countdown is to a week tomorrow, officially 3rd tri but also got a 4D scan :happydance:, so excited to see my little lady :D xx

This pregnancy has went by incredibly fast for me. It seems like yesterday I only had 99 days left. I made a thread about it too. Now that I'm only days away..I feel like she's never going to get here!!!

Trying to be patient :coffee:

I hope she turns up soon! Just think of it as she stll has some last minute preparations to make before her grand entrance :haha:

Eek, glad im not the only one who's started on the nursery. OH thinks Im mad fretting about it but I do want everything done by 35 weeks, so he has 9 weeks :D! As a candidate for an early baba, I need to be as ready as possible :)!

Im having terrible trouble getting comfy in bed at the minute, my hips just ache and ache, they feel too heavy already. Surely can't be hitting that uncomfortable stage yet?!

Hows everyone else feeling? I have a feeling that 3rd tri is gonna be a loooooong road :coffee:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :hi:

I wanna join too! I'll be having baby in November, but I'm due in December so I count too lol! Anyhow, baby will be sharing my room for a few months, so I am not really doing a nursery as of now, but I have bought everything she needs except a carseat. Everything even down to the baby wash, and butt paste :haha:

I will be making meals and freezing them this time around. I have never done that before, but last time we ended up having an emergency section and I wish I had... so this time I will be having a repeat section and I know better lol! My MIL and GMIL will make things for me to freeze as well, so it won't all fall on me. I'll be doing some casserole dishes, and some crock pot stuff in freezer bags that just needs to be thrown in. Will at least make enough to get through that tough first week. Luckily DH is getting around 9 days off to help me out when we have the baby, so I won't have to worry about much.

Waheeeey hello :flower: Butt paste?! :haha: is that like nappy cream lol?

I'm due December 7th, bought everything for nursery just need to start decorating. We are having cream walls and this wallpaper for feature walls https://www.diy.com/nav/decor/wallp...paper/unisex_wallpaper/Owl-Wallpaper-12389044

We have bought the cute little lampshade on the third photo too.

This funiture set is ordered and will be delivered at the end of the month
https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-fern-3-piece-set-white/rafe02700/type-i/

Also got some green blackout curtains from next. Holding off buying anything else as we have no storage and a pile of baby clothes already!

Aww owls are so cute :) Yeah same, too much stuff already!!!

Hi ladies, can i get in on this action I'm due dec 4th.

I have almost sorted the nursery, it's painted pink and one will has purple verticals stripes, I'm really chuffed with how it's turned out, the carpet is on order once that's down we can get the furniture in, I'm so excited, I too will be getting some wall stickers, but it's going to be a sticker of her name and some pink butterfly's just to really 'girl up' the place as if all the pink isn't enough lol
I have been buying supplies for months now lotion when it's 3 for 2 and wife's when on sale, after we found out the gender at 20 weeks I started on clothes, I think I'm pretty much sorted but once I have the furniture in and have somewhere to store stuff I can see what I have and what I need.

I'm rabbiting on a bit sorry I'm just so excited!

Here's my baby girl taken today at bang on 27 weeks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 3
I'm due December 5th with a little girl.

She doesn't have a room so will be sharing with me for a year can't wait for her to come xx

Not due in Dec but great bump pics!
It's almost freaking me out that I am in the same trimester as those due in Dec. I am due in Oct and I feel like its sooooooo far away and this thread makes me feel like its just around the corner.

I have to say sometimes this pregnancy has dragged and other times I look back and think wow, time has just flown by!

I remember when I was thinking that "soon, I will be in double digits" and now I am not quite in single digits yet but I am in single digits for number of weeks left!

It really is insane!

Hey girls! Not quite making the move from second tri yet but am due dec 12th!

We've just moved house so the nursery is currently full of boxes! Can't wait to start sorting it out and getting things ready. Have been given/bought all of the big stuff now I think... Cot crib pram etc. just need to get the little bits like nappies and creams and bits like that!

Can't believe how quick it's going, first tri dragged and dragged but now it's flying by! X

Not due in Dec but great bump pics!
It's almost freaking me out that I am in the same trimester as those due in Dec. I am due in Oct and I feel like its sooooooo far away and this thread makes me feel like its just around the corner.

I have to say sometimes this pregnancy has dragged and other times I look back and think wow, time has just flown by!

I remember when I was thinking that "soon, I will be in double digits" and now I am not quite in single digits yet but I am in single digits for number of weeks left!

It really is insane!

I know, its crazy. Christmas seems ages away! It is round the corner for you, your baby is due next month!!! Eeeee! So jealous!!

Ha ha every time someone talks about Xmas and how close it is I think eek! That means baby girl is close, she'll be here for Xmas, and it'll be the best gift ever!

Ha ha every time someone talks about Xmas and how close it is I think eek! That means baby girl is close, she'll be here for Xmas, and it'll be the best gift ever!

I know, its crazy that I'll have a 2 week old daughter at xmas!! Exciting!!

Hi ladies, oooh I love this thread! I'm a member on another forum too and some of the women due in Nov have already had their babies!!
I'm due 4th Dec, 3 months to go!! I'd love to have my baby around 37-38 weeks though so I can get used to it all before christmas but sadly I have no control over it haha!

This was me last night after a very tiring day at work....

Attachments

• 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 2
I know it's so weird, so here's a question, babe will be a couple of weeks old so are you buying Xmas pressies? I'm thinking that I'll just save an outfit or something as shell have so much new stuff and be way to young to know whats going on, maybe I'll get her a card so I can save it for her.
I'm sure shell be spoilt rotten by the rest of the family especially nanny, she's not had a new grandchild in 8 years (my niece) so she's very excited lol.

Hi ladies, oooh I love this thread! I'm a member on another forum too and some of the women due in Nov have already had their babies!!
I'm due 4th Dec, 3 months to go!! I'd love to have my baby around 37-38 weeks though so I can get used to it all before christmas but sadly I have no control over it haha!

This was me last night after a very tiring day at work....

Welcome, beautiful bump :)

I know it's so weird, so here's a question, babe will be a couple of weeks old so are you buying Xmas pressies? I'm thinking that I'll just save an outfit or something as shell have so much new stuff and be way to young to know whats going on, maybe I'll get her a card so I can save it for her.
I'm sure shell be spoilt rotten by the rest of the family especially nanny, she's not had a new grandchild in 8 years (my niece) so she's very excited lol.

No, Im going to take a cheap xmas whilst I can. As next year, Ill have her first birthday and christmas to pay for! She's too young this year and has already been spoilt lol! I will have a xmas outfit for her to wear though :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->