December babies?

msbaby2

Reaction score
Hi my names morgan. I have a 2 year old daughter. Expecting baby #2 December 2,2014. I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow. Anyone else due in december?

symptoms:
I've had morning sickness since 6 weeks but it has died down a lot since week 10. yesterday was the first time I've thrown up in 2 weeks and it hasn't happened today so I'm hoping that baby was just being stubborn on mothers day for me
sore boobs on and off though some days they hurt really bad some days they don't hurt at all
tired as hell all the time
peeing alot
moody moody moody
lazy
I've felt baby move a couple times when lie down on my back this is my second pregnancy so I heard its normal

share your symptoms with me!

I'm also due December the 2nd :happydance: got my 2nd midwife appointment today to get bloods and things taken, I've also got my scan next week.

I've been suffering with terrible nausea and sickness and I'm super tired

I'm due Dec 2nd as well!

Was 12+4 by dates but had scan yesterday and bumped down to 10+5. A little disappointing but I was kind of expecting it as I didn't get a BFP until 1st April.

The great thing is that it was too early to do a nuchal translucency so I get to have another scan next week -yay!

I'm due 25th eek!

Feeling pretty awful this time round with all day sickness but I'm going to try b6 to ease it. Very tired but hoping the weeks go quickly to 12 weeks.

Congrats all.x

I'm due 23rd!!

Come and join our December snowflakes club - great bunch of ladies!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2146999-december-snowflakes-2014-come-join.html

DLJ - our LOs are exactly the same age and looks like we're due at the same time! How weird!!

Hey ladies I'm due December 21st with my first. As for symptoms I've had it pretty good. I had some morning sickness at week 6 but now just random queasiness, very sensitive nipples but boobs feel OK. And feeling tired and lazy but I can't really complain! I also have had spotting off and on for a week but from reading online it sounds really common.

I haven't had a scan or heard heart beat yet (I'm in Canada so they seem to do a lot less scans) so I'm trying to remain positive and not worry something is wrong.

Hope everybody has a happy and healthy 9 months!

I'm due with my second on 6th December; scan not til 29th may though; can't wait!

I've been feeling absolutely knackered, pretty nauseous constantly but other than that pretty good!

I am due December 22nd! I've been tired and hungry mostly. I've also been quite irritable, especially when it comes to the in-laws! AHHH!! Other than that, I've been feeling great. Had my first appointment yesterday, and saw my little raspberry, so it's definitely real now! :)

I'm due 25th eek!

Feeling pretty awful this time round with all day sickness but I'm going to try b6 to ease it. Very tired but hoping the weeks go quickly to 12 weeks.

Congrats all.x

I am due on December 25 as well!!

I had a tvus at the hospital and they told me I'm due DEC 25th. I have an appt with my midwife in 2 days. Maybe they will do another ultrasound. I hope!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->