• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**December Babies**

I'll get it up in the next few days. Kinda lying here at the moment with a magazine, Jaffa cakes and lucozade falling asleep mid article then waking up when I hear a baby cry! But it's not max it's the boy across from me who's mum doesn't stop shouting at him!

Oh dear that doesn't sound good. :) I can't believe you've had a little boy :D

I know but he's perfect :) couldn't dream of a more gorgeous baby!

aww laura, i'm so happy to hear that you are so happy :) i can't wait to see pics and hear your birth story. i hope you start feeling better soon.

I think we need as much dust as we can get. I think the next girl to have her baby will be RJB.

:cake:OHs bday was yesterday well the 4th :)
I want my baby 100% before the 20th xxx

Oi. Contractions are a little insane:/
Well, we will see how tomorrow goes.

:dust: come on girlies! Max is alone as a December baby at the moment! Get those contractions rolling :D

laura if I could do anything about it, I would!!

contractions every day now, 10 mins apart for about an hour or two and then they just decide to go away. it's lovely... not!

I am working on it too Laura haha! I will know tomorrow when I am being induced.

Lol I am more than working on it. Had my bloody show tonight. Ready or not, here baby comes!

^^ I actually got all giddy and excited for you!!

HELLO EVERYONE :) i ended up being a november baby, by about 2 hours! sorry. :) i will have my birth story up soooon.. it's quite crazy this not having any time thing. i feel wierd for not being on bnb every day !! hope everyone is feeling good and i hope to see the december babies start rolling in now :) xxx

Congratulations!! :) How are you and your little girl?

Aymie you traitor! Haha ari is so adorable bless her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->