• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**December Babies**

Lol, Mayb_baby, little boys are really naughty.

And RJB, I used to think Pregnancy was as glamorous as it is in the movies. It's NAAAAT

I never thought it was glamorous but I never thought it would make me into what I am. TMI I know, but I've had gas bad enough my entire pregnancy to kill someone. It's how Caden shows his love for me I suppose :shy:

Other than that I've only had fatigue and heartburn. Can't be complaining, really.

OMGosh. I thought I was the only one with the bad gas!! It's terrible!!

You just have to totally give up on being lady like

well i no i have to sit with my legs wide open which isnt very lady like lol

Id get dead legs if i left my bump sittin on my knees haha went to the MW today baby is 3/5 engaged x

I've almost killed my ankles by sitting crossed legged

I can't honestly wait. I've got visions of my LO coming in January though. Do you think you'll be early/on time/late?

I can't honestly wait. I've got visions of my LO coming in January though. Do you think you'll be early/on time/late?

For some reason im pretty sure ill go on my due date, i just have a feeling, but i suppose it could anytime baby wonts to come, but id like to have my boxing day baby, what about you?

My dad says he'll be early. But I honestly could not tell you!

Everyone thinks my LO will be early, but I think I will be late and have to be induced. Either way she will be here for Christmas :)

Either way, I'll still be jealous :p

Congratulations Mummy!!! How are you feeling?

Knackered but the pain killers I've been given for my stitches are keeping me up. Keep on dozing for 30 mins at a time. And bleeding loads which is annoying :( but at here in my hosp bed with max next to me and nothing can bother me! Hes so well behaved. Only woken up for a feed/meet the extended family and slept like a log the rest of the time. E doesn't really cry or kick up a fuss either :)
Still in awe that hes mine :)

I still can't believe you've had him :). I can't wait to hear your birth story but just try and get some rest :D. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->