• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**December Babies**

I wonder who'll be next, after _Laura of course

Lol, I'm that excited I woke my OH up at 12.00 on the dot to tell him it was December :p.
He was not best pleased.
So, who do you think will pop next?

If that's how it works, I'll volunteer after you!! I'm starting to get braxton hicks now and OMG they make me cry...Because Adam is lying on a nerve! :p

If that's how it works, I'll volunteer after you!! I'm starting to get braxton hicks now and OMG they make me cry...Because Adam is lying on a nerve! :p

ohh. i hate that. hudson has started kicking every bone in my body it feels like, and when she kicks toward my back i swear i think i'm gonna die :p

ohh. i hate that. hudson has started kicking every bone in my body it feels like, and when she kicks toward my back i swear i think i'm gonna die :p

Oh, I'm right there with you on that one! I thought kicks weren't so bad and people only said they start to hurt to scare people. But he's getting so strong now, and he's engaging so his feet are stuck out my right side and up by my ribs. I could cry every time he digs his toes/heals into my side.

my braxton hick's are a bitch, I had to go hospital last night cause LO wouldnt move now hes partying xoxo

Lol, Mayb_baby, little boys are really naughty.

And RJB, I used to think Pregnancy was as glamorous as it is in the movies. It's NAAAAT

Me too. I mean don't get me wrong I love being pregnant and being close to my little man but he makes me so uncomfortable.

I get really bad stomach aches after I've just eaten because he's squashing my stomach and intestines! :p the little monkey that he is

Lol, Mayb_baby, little boys are really naughty.

And RJB, I used to think Pregnancy was as glamorous as it is in the movies. It's NAAAAT

I never thought it was glamorous but I never thought it would make me into what I am. TMI I know, but I've had gas bad enough my entire pregnancy to kill someone. It's how Caden shows his love for me I suppose :shy:

Other than that I've only had fatigue and heartburn. Can't be complaining, really.

Ahhhhhh I am ready to be done girls... I know that sounds bad, but I am just so ready to meet my little girl. Everything is done now except for her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->