**December Babies**

Hey Courtney. Nope we don't have too long at all. I'm getting all excited I just want to cuddle him.

I've just been told I'm anemic so I've been taking 3 iron tablets a day. and trying to up my iron intake too. It's killing me having to eat all that meat but I'm surviving. How is your pregnancy going? x

Im the same as you, i think when i have him/her i wont let anyone hold it until i need sleep cant wait:happydance:

I hate taking tablets and poor you havin to take 3 each day :nope:
Me and Bump are doing ok, Altho iv had 4 kidney infections up to yet so sore, just hoping iv no more now till bubba pops out lol

Dose anyone no when you get a growth scan? Just im 30+3 an havnt had one yet?
xx

I keep getting cute little clothes and imagining him in them and then I get all broody!!
I'm terrible. But since my Little boy is the first in the family for over 6 years it's terrifying me I'll not know what to do. but in a good way if you know what I mean x

Hey Courtney. Nope we don't have too long at all. I'm getting all excited I just want to cuddle him.

I've just been told I'm anemic so I've been taking 3 iron tablets a day. and trying to up my iron intake too. It's killing me having to eat all that meat but I'm surviving. How is your pregnancy going? x

Im the same as you, i think when i have him/her i wont let anyone hold it until i need sleep cant wait:happydance:

Me and Bump are doing ok, Altho iv had 4 kidney infections up to yet so sore, just hoping iv no more now till bubba pops out lol

xx

I keep getting cute little clothes and imagining him in them and then I get all broody!!
I'm terrible. But since my Little boy is the first in the family for over 6 years it's terrifying me I'll not know what to do. but in a good way if you know what I mean x

I wish i could buy blues or pinks, but im stuck with white, brown, yellow etc
But there is some lovely things for babys now. I just cant stop buying baby shoes i think the baby has more than me now :haha:

xx

I wish i could buy blues or pinks, but im stuck with white, brown, yellow etc
But there is some lovely things for babys now. I just cant stop buying baby shoes i think the baby has more than me now :haha:

I know what you mean, I'm heading off out tomorrow to buy more clothes for him, he's so spoilt! :D x

I can't believe your dr/mw wouldn't tell you! That is crazy. Anyway, did you have a 20 week scan? The one where they check for all the different body parts and organs? Some drs/mw's don't do another scan after that one unless they have a reason (ie: if you are high risk to begin with, measuring small, measuring big, suspected pre-eclampsia, etc) But it depends on the doctor!

I'm surprised they wouldn't tell you either, I'd be flat out mad, considering it's your child. I'm impatient too, found out the gender right away at 20 weeks - girl, then had the 3D sono because I had to see what she looks like :)

Pic?
https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h25/CuriosityReborn/JCIC.jpg

Personally I feel things are going really slow, I'm 33 weeks + 4 days. Have any of you had a shower yet? Mine was a few days ago, I got so many clothes - that's what reminded me.

Yeah I had a scan around 19-20 weeks and that as going to be the last one but they were wanting to make sure the baby was growing well because I have had a lot of problems with my blood and platelet level so I had one last week and another one November 4th.

I had 2 of my baby showers last week....haha that sounds weird. Ok well I had one for my side of the family, one for OHs side of the family who live about an hour away, and then this Saturday I have one for friends of mine, friends of the family, and church people.

Ino i would of really liked to no as i wonted to get organized with clothes, blankets, pram (colours) etc
Yea i have had my 20wk scan thats when i asked the sex of the baby Nut im pretty sure the MW we seen that day was only there to do her job not to be friendly, she became abit more open when she asked how many scan pics we would like as you only get one free and if youd like anymore you have to pay its only 50p per pic which i didnt mind at all. Everything was well with baby and she showed me bottom of feet head, spine, thigh bones it was amazing :thumbup:

Hi and welcome to BnB I added you to our list of December babies
Im Lorna and I'm from Northern Ireland, I'm Due December 21st with my little boy:blue:

xxx

Hi I'm Hannah and I'm due december 23rd with my little girl Lilly Grace x

Hi I'm Hannah and I'm due december 23rd with my little girl Lilly Grace x

Hi Hannah. Congratulations on your Little girl, she's due 3 days before my little boy x:flower:

I am counting down the days until November you guys! Pretty soon it will be *OUR* month!! :)

I'm hoping it's soon!! I still can't believe I'm down to 64 days. :) I'm jealous you're already into your second to last box :p

Lol i'm only like a week and a half ahead of you silly! You never know, you may even go before me if I go late or something! but fingers crossed I don't... lol. Once 37 weeks gets here, i'm doing ALL I can to evict her!!

I think I'll be doing the same with my little man. But I have visions of him appearing on Christmas day just as I sit down to my Christmas dinner :(

Lol, honestly I'm actually hoping that I'm in the hospital over christmas. OH and I live in a different state, three hours away (in opposite directions) from our families. So now both of our families are insisting we bring the baby to their Christmas dinners, but it's going to be snowy and the roads could be dangerous to drive in with a week old baby. Not to mention, one of our families is going to be disappointed either way because we are going to have to pick one or the other. So honestly, even though it would suck to go past 40 weeks, it would save so much family drama about who gets to see the baby over christmas. lol.

Lol, well fingers crossed for you. I don't have that problem. I don't drive and the buses and trains aren't on much over the Christmas, plus OH's mum drives so she'll come over, she only lives 20 minutes away. :p However, I'm looking forward to just show him off to everyone :D

Yeah, I really really want to see my family on christmas, but I know OH probably wants to see his family just as much. And I would feel so bad if my family got to see the baby but OH's family didn't! ugh, it sucks, I can't win, lol. Plus both of our families act so disappointed when we tell them we don't want to risk driving in awful snowy roads with our newborn baby in the car. It's like they think we're being unreasonable or something. It makes me feel guilty even though I know I'm being totally rational.

Hi and welcome to BnB I added you to our list of December babies
Im Lorna and I'm from Northern Ireland, I'm Due December 21st with my little boy:blue:

xxx

Thanks iv made the list :happydance:
Im also from NI what part you from?
Can i just say i think i have an amazing shaped bump from your pic there <

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member