**December Babies**

I am doing good! I was at only having 50 days left a couple days ago. I couldn't believe it.

Jayden's nursery is almost done! All it needs is carpet and then I can put everything it it and do all of the finishing touches I am so excited! Also I have a growth scan November 4th. Hopefully LO put on some weight. She was only 2 pounds 7 ounces last time I went in and that was at 30 weeks and 4 days. She is just to tiny and needs to put on some weight.

EDIT: OMG in just 2 days we all can offically say that our LO's are due next month! How exciting!

I'm not sure if i still count as being due in december cus i have a meeting with my doctor in 2 weeks to check her over to see if i can be induced on 22nd November..
Sooooo I might not be December anymoooreee. Sobbbbss. But still hoping they'll do my induction because I'm in so much pain and so fed up!

I'm not sure if i still count as being due in december cus i have a meeting with my doctor in 2 weeks to check her over to see if i can be induced on 22nd November..
Sooooo I might not be December anymoooreee. Sobbbbss. But still hoping they'll do my induction because I'm in so much pain and so fed up!

Oh no! Don't leave us! Though I may have a nov baby aswell if my fluid levels don't improve. Fingers crossed you and bubs stay safe :)
And I don't hate you (jealous you'll be early)
Hope the pain starts to ease off aswell. I'm in agony at work at the moment. Can't sit down cause there's no time cause we have too many customers!

YOU'RE AT WORK? are you insane? i can barely stay awake for a few hours let alone a whole day at work. fair play to you!
lets just hope the bubs get to 38 weeks then they can all come flooding out :) hehe x

i'm starting to feel absolutely huge and immobile. and on top of that, i just realized the other day that i now have cankles... :( haha. oh well, i guess it all comes with the territory! CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ABOUT TO BE NOVEMBER!!! it's going to be crazy to say: "when are you due?" "next month!!" -- EEEEK!

YOU'RE AT WORK? are you insane? i can barely stay awake for a few hours let alone a whole day at work. fair play to you!
lets just hope the bubs get to 38 weeks then they can all come flooding out :) hehe x

Yeah I'm the crazy girl that's decided to stay at work for 2 more weeks! All money at the end of the day. I spend most of the time complaining and sitting down though (apart from today!)

working until 37 weeks?! you're mad. and lucky that you're able to! i'd have loved to stay at work longer but i was in way too much pain and totally exhausted so i had to leave.
you're so lucky that you won't be bored for weeks on end as well!!! x

Yeah but at the same time my jobs pretty stressful (all target based) so I'm knackered worrying about pushing contracts and insurance on everyone! I know my job is pretty simple but the customers piss me off. Had a guy try and return his phone because he didn't like the feel of it in his hand! But I kinda regret taking it so late. But not got Internet at home yet so wouldn't be able to do much anyway!

wow, good for you for working for so long! Part of me wishes I stayed working up until around now since I have been so bored at home (it would have definitely made time go a little faster), but I know I would have been miserable there and wishing I was home!

Yeah that's the reason I'm doing it. So I'm not bored. But it's really painful when I do long shifts. Thank god all the rest of mine are 6 hour ones now!

Me! Crazy to think in a month and 2 days my lo might be here :)

I'm in so much disbelief that I'm due next month... Also, I had the scare of my life last night when me, the hospital and my mum thought I was going into early labour! I hope to god my little man holds on for another month!

I'm in so much disbelief that I'm due next month... Also, I had the scare of my life last night when me, the hospital and my mum thought I was going into early labour! I hope to god my little man holds on for another month!

every time i read next month i get all teary and sniffly lol

Lol, I keep getting a serious case of the butterflies and then I get all giddy, you know like a child at Christmas?
I totally can't believe I'm going to be a mum. :D

Lol, I keep getting a serious case of the butterflies and then I get all giddy, you know like a child at Christmas?

oh there it goes again :haha:
i just get so excited that she's gonna be here so soon lol

haha! I am the same way. But it is all so surreal. Part of me can't stop imagining my life with a baby, and how pretty she will be, etc, but I still think part of me doesn't really quite grasp it yet- like I don't think it will REALLY hit me that i'm a mom until she is in my arms!!! I CANT WAIT!

RJB, you're getting induced aren't you?
I bought my hospital bag over the weekend, and I just turned to my OH and went "Think the next time I pick this up we'll be setting off to get Adam." And then I started crying, such a zap. :p

Aafscsweetie, I'm exactly the same, I keep trying to imagine my life with Adam but I don't think it'll hit me properly until he's here in my arms. However, I keep forgetting that he's actually going to be mine, and I'll get to raise him the way I see fit, and be trusted to take him out on my own!! IYKWIM?

You're getting induced aren't you?
I bought my hospital bag over the weekend, and I just turned to my OH and went "Think the next time I pick this up we'll be setting off to get Adam." And then I started crying, such a zap. :p

as long as everything looks good they day of and she continues to grow at the rate she's been growing, then yes, most likely.
it's sooo scary lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->