• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**December Babies**

Im going to Altnagalvin in Derry and I got told as soon as I asked!
Its very unfortunate they wouldn't co operate with you x

I was pretty pissed of at the time, but iv gotten used to the idea of bump being a surprise it will give me more of a reason to push lol

6 weeks still seems like forever to go, but 40 days doesn't sound AS bad! just a little over a month. hopefully it will fly by :)

hi im ashleigh im 22 and expecting my third bundle of joy on the 7 th of december im so excited cant wait to meet my little girl xx

Hi Ashleigh :wave:
Im Lorna
I added you to our list xxx

Hey, I am Gemma - 26, expecting first child (girl) 3rd Dec :)

Can anyone believe within the next month or so they'll have their babies? :O

me too, i'm just getting sooo impatient. and i'm super miserable, i just feel like crying sometimes because i'm in pain and annoyed and just want to meet my beautiful baby girl!!

I am super excited! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy went! I only have 36 days left until my due date! It is so crazy!

I can't believe that the finishing line is in site now, I remember counting down the days until I was 12 weeks, or 24 weeks. But now I'm just counting down the days until his Due Date. It's so scary how fast it's gone. :D

It is kind of scary to think how fast it has gone. I am also counting down the days until her due date. I made a chart and all that everyday I cross off the day so I know how many days are left. I also have a countdown in my day planner.

I have a few tickers dotted around my OH's computer, :p i've totally taken over. I also have my True Blood Calendar which I use to cross off the days. I'm thinking about also buying an Advent Calendar so I can count that down too. (Rather than count down to Christmas count down to baby time!)

Haha that sounds good. I can't believe our LOs are due next month! I can't believe I will be full term in 2 weeks! It is so so crazy to think about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->