**December Babies**

You're getting induced aren't you?
I bought my hospital bag over the weekend, and I just turned to my OH and went "Think the next time I pick this up we'll be setting off to get Adam." And then I started crying, such a zap. :p

as long as everything looks good they day of and she continues to grow at the rate she's been growing, then yes, most likely.
it's sooo scary lol

Oh wow!! I really just want to know the day he'll arrive. I hate not knowing, and how much of a shock to the system it'll be. KWIM?
However, my dad knew he'd be a boy and said that he'd be associated with the number 25. We don't know it that means 25th December, 2.5 days early or late or what! :p I've been taking bets on what my family think will happen. My mam says he'll be early where my dad thinks he'll be late lmao!

You're getting induced aren't you?
I bought my hospital bag over the weekend, and I just turned to my OH and went "Think the next time I pick this up we'll be setting off to get Adam." And then I started crying, such a zap. :p

as long as everything looks good they day of and she continues to grow at the rate she's been growing, then yes, most likely.
it's sooo scary lol

Oh wow!! I really just want to know the day he'll arrive. I hate not knowing, and how much of a shock to the system it'll be. KWIM?
However, my dad knew he'd be a boy and said that he'd be associated with the number 25. We don't know it that means 25th December, 2.5 days early or late or what! :p I've been taking bets on what my family think will happen. My mam says he'll be early where my dad thinks he'll be late lmao!

did your mom have you earlier or later?

thats EXACTLY how I am!! haha, wouldn't it be nice to know the exact day you'll go into labor? it would take so much of the worrying and guess work out of it!

well, my induction is only assuming i don't go in any earlier lol
my mom had all of us around 38 weeks, so i might be earlier than my induction :)

I think it would totally be easier if we knew what day they'd arrive, so we could just prepare ourselves. :p

My mum had my late. But I'm the youngest of my 2 siblings who both came early.

I think it would totally be easier if we knew what day they'd arrive, so we could just prepare ourselves. :p

My mum had my late. But I'm the youngest of my 2 siblings who both came early.

:haha: well then i don't even have a guess. :haha:

:p I just hope it isn't Christmas day and not the 2nd January as that's the anniversary of my brothers suicide. Anytime around there is fine! :p

Yeah, my brother and I were exactly a week late. I'm pretty sure I'll end up going over!

Anyone suffer bad back or back contractions??
My tail bone is in AGONY xx

hey im new to this never used anything like this before lol
i suffer bad back pain and back contractions thats agony
xx

Hey welcome girls :) I'm Laura, 20 and due 3rd December! You guys excited?

Hey welcome ladies, how you both finding pregnancy? x

Oh i just noticed im the only person with yellow bump :O

where in NI are you I can't get over they wouldnt tell you the gender x

Well I could be yellow. Still pretty sure it's a girl but there was a chance it could be a boy!

where in NI are you I can't get over they wouldnt tell you the gender x

hey im from comber, so been going to ulster hospital they have posters stuck all over the place saying please dont hassel staff who do the scans asking the gender as its not the hospitals policy, i asked anyway but the girl who was doing the scan said the doctors dont like them saying to patients :nope:
At the end of the day its us who decend wether we would like to no or not i wasnt happy and said i was going to keep asking at every scan but iv only had 2 scans and im not back up to the hospital till im 3 days over my due date. :cry:

yeah that is REALLY crazy that they won't tell you!! i would be way more upset about it if i were you, lol.

anyway, hi girls :) 34 weeks tomorrow and getting soooo impatient!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->