• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**December Babies**

I envy you on how close you are. I'm getting so bored now, I have everything for Adam, I just need Adam :p. Do you think your little girl will be on time? Late? Early?

I think she will be a couple days late, but everyone else thinks I will be early or on time. So we will see lol. I have everything for Jayden as well except the crib, but we are going out to by that this week or early next week.

It really has flown by... I remember finding out at 4 weeks and being so excited to hit 12 weeks, then 20 weeks, then third tri, etc... it all seems to have gone so fast, but "in the moment" it feels like it's going so slow, if that makes sense! 38 days left really seems like nothing when you say it like that, but it feels like ABSOLUTELY FOREVER!!

Yeah I can't wait! I went for a hospital appointment yesterday to see if the fluid levels had increased (thank god they have! Just being closely monitored) and managed to get a scan and some more photos from it (lady gave us free ones bless her!) made it so exciting seeing her for the last time before she arrives!
Just got so much left to finish.
Want to get it done asap cause I'm full term tomorrow! Xxx

jealous, laura!! are you planning on trying any evicting?? lol

Lucky, I still have about 2 weeks until I am full term haha. I become full term on Thanksgiving Day which is also my 18th birthday haha so perfect.

Ummm don't plan on doing any evicting plans until the babys rooms sorted!

Ummm don't plan on doing any evicting plans until the babys rooms sorted!

lol, OH keeps joking to me that I'm not going to finish that room until I go into labor and then say "oh SHIT, i have to finish the room before we go to the hospital!!!" haha.

i just can't seem to ever get it done!!! :wacko:

All th Xmas stuff is on the shelves, music is on, trees are up in the shops were getting there :) xxx

Ino all i see on tv is x-mas ads its gettng sooooo close.

Hi, i'm Nicole :)
even though i;m 20 and not technically a teen can you still add me in??
due christmas day with my little boy, Jarrett !

this is all getting way to exciting, my little Dammy will be here in no time! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->