December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

and he also loves wooden bricks, even if he does just lob them around lol!

Freddie loves his hammer and his Noahs ark, putting things in and out he spends ages doing that! Just got him a shape sorting bus and he likes that too although not as much coz he gets frustrated when they don't go in the holes :rofl:

I might get Ailsa some wooden blocks - oour table has wooden blocks that cover the extending holes and shes forever taking them out and chewing them and then putting them back so mayb a wooden block shape sorter!!!!

Ailsa fav toys are her cuddling toys, anything with a mirror on and books!

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/60130777/ - Caitlyn LOVES this - will play for AGES just laughing at herself - making her image change etc

We have the BEST looking babbies!

Mizze xx

Freddie loves his hammer and his Noahs ark, putting things in and out he spends ages doing that! Just got him a shape sorting bus and he likes that too although not as much coz he gets frustrated when they don't go in the holes :rofl:

Where did you get the Noahs ark? :shrug: And the hammer actually, they sound like things Meadow may like :thumbup:

(although I really shouldnt be buying more stuff, as we are moving in 7 weeks!:wacko:)

My phone, the tv remote, the hair brush anything but her toys.

Where did you get the Noahs ark? :shrug: And the hammer actually, they sound like things Meadow may like :thumbup:

(although I really shouldnt be buying more stuff, as we are moving in 7 weeks!:wacko:)
Its a hand me down :blush:, says little tykes on it although not sure they do them anymore x
eta sorry and the hammer was in a Lamaze tool kit :rofl:

My phone, the tv remote, the hair brush anything but her toys.

:haha: Meadow is the same!

I bought her this to try & 'trick her'.....

https://www.elc.co.uk/My-First-Gadget-Set/130950,default,pd.html

£20 later....It didnt work! :dohh:

Hi girls just wanted to share this pic of Ailsa from our recent Pixi photo shoot

Attachments

• Ailsa&Bear.jpg
    Ailsa&Bear.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 7
All the talk of toys got my looking at toys...then I saw this...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=0NZZQX91NDZQK4B56N55

He's definately getting that for birthday/christmas!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=0NZZQX91NDZQK4B56N55

Oooh - that looks good!

Wilsmum thats such a cute picture of Ailsa.

Mizze x

That is amazing!!! Now if only I could really magic money out of thin air like people seem to think I can!!!!!

Sorry for the cryptic sarky comment but emailed my ex last week asking what his plan were this Christmas regards seeing Wil, he replied saying he thught is was his turn to have Wil for Christmas day (we take it in turns when he's here for Christmas then ex has his for new year and then vice verse the next year) and that his intial thought was to have him from 18th-27th Dec. I sent a reply back saying that sounds fine and then next thing I get a message back saying that now I have a car can I either drop him in Swindon on the 18th or go down there and pick him up on the 27th! Hello! Earth to ex! DH got made redundant back in July (which he knows) so how the hell does he expect us to be able to afford the £120-£180 of diesel it'll cost to get down there and back!?
Our laptop died yesterday so I checked my email on my phoen and then text him a reply to say he couldn;t talk to Wil on the computer cause the computer was knackered and was he serious about us dropping Wil off or picking him up as James was made redundant remember! He's not replied t that text!
Thankfully we managed to get the laptop fixed yesterday so I guess now I'm going to have to send him a message to say the laptop is fixed!

Anyway on a different note only 4 days to go till AF is due and I'm feeling q little positive this month, my nipples are constantly pointy and really sensitive and i've got a real thing for jalapenos atm and i'm not usually a fan of really spicy food! So we shall see - i'm trying not to get my hopes up as after the 2 years of ttc Ailsa I can't really see it being so easy but we shall see!

:hugs: Wilsmum ~ Xmas can bring out the best & the worst in people hey!

:dust: I concieved this LO in the 1st cycle! :baby: (of NTNP I might add too!)

But with my others it always took between 6months & 2 years....There is hope, they say your more fertile/your body knows just what to do after having a baby recently :dust:

Hmmmm either his mother or his new girlf has said something about why should he make all the effort all the time to come and see Wil etc etc! I don't think he (or anyone else) quite realises that we would love to go down south so that DH can visit his parents, nan and kids who all live about half hour away from my ex but there is just no way we can afford it, hopefully next year once we get this business up and running then we'll have a bit more spare cash and can get down there but atm on benefits theres just no way we can besides which the car needs new tyres and stuff doing before we can go any any sort of lng journey and at at least £100 a tyre theres no way we can afford that any time in the foreseeable future esp as everything else seems to keep packing up on us atm! Our washing machine packed up a few weeks ago and I had to ask my mum if she'd lend us the cash to buy a new one!!
Bloody exs are a pain in the arse!

Hmmmm either his mother or his new girlf has said something about why should he make all the effort all the time to come and see Wil etc etc! I don't think he (or anyone else) quite realises that we would love to go down south so that DH can visit his parents, nan and kids who all live about half hour away from my ex but there is just no way we can afford it, hopefully next year once we get this business up and running then we'll have a bit more spare cash and can get down there but atm on benefits theres just no way we can besides which the car needs new tyres and stuff doing before we can go any any sort of lng journey and at at least £100 a tyre theres no way we can afford that any time in the foreseeable future esp as everything else seems to keep packing up on us atm! Our washing machine packed up a few weeks ago and I had to ask my mum if she'd lend us the cash to buy a new one!!
Bloody exs are a pain in the arse!

:( :hugs:, just not what you need at the moment. Hoping it resolves itself. Can't really see why you would want to spend money and make an effort so that you don't get to see your son at Christmas? My BF's ex lives in England, and in order to see the kids he has to fly to newcastle, have a train journey and then two bus journeys. Then the same when he goes back. He's not allowed in their house (because her husband isnt allowed in his ex's house) so has them during the day over the weekend and for birthdays. He's literally going for one day on the 23rd for his youngests 4th birthday. And on top of that he obviously pays maintenance.
He'd never ask her to come over here and drop them off though! Don't think she'd bring them anywhere for him, she's often not even out of bed when he picks them up.
So yeah, your ex should be grateful.

I have appointment with doc on wednesday hopfully be givin a scan date aswell :)

I hope t goes well kelly :d x

I feel like i could sleep for a month and still be wrecked x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"