December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Hi all - Nat - loving the new signature!

Any tips on getting C to eat more in the day? - im a bit at my wits end - apart from leaving her cry at night and NOT feeding her - which id REALLY like to avoid if I can- I am struggling - she will NOT be spoon fed, but doesnt want to feed herself via spoon or finger food and will accept food only morsel by morsel into her mouth by hand! And only the tiniest amounts - and she is starting to be a bit fussy on the BF too! Arrrgh but then she will wake and feed 6 times in the night - she really just seems uninterested in any food I put in front of her - although she will happily feed herself a biscuit so she can do it - in fact she used to feed herself finger food quite happily but not any more!!:dohh::dohh::dohh:

Mizze xx

Things are EXACTLY the same here, I've tried distracting them with tv or toys or making the spoon or my hand into an aeroplane, giving them toys in their hands, it helps a bit but my lorrrrrd it is driving me up the wall! Mealtimes are a NIGHTMARE right now!

Have you tryed putting the food infront of them and leaving them too it, sometimes the bigger a deal you make of it the worse they get.

Have you tryed putting the food infront of them and leaving them too it, sometimes the bigger a deal you make of it the worse they get.

I really have tried everything :( they just scream and throw everything on the floor. I don't have the energy for it anymore, I just want to cry. Plus they aren't sleeping well at night anymore, both of them are just impossible right now and one one stops the other starts. It's just constant, all night, all day. I just feel so horrid and exhausted and then guilty for being upset with them :(

I really have tried everything :( they just scream and throw everything on the floor. I don't have the energy for it anymore, I just want to cry. Plus they aren't sleeping well at night anymore, both of them are just impossible right now and one one stops the other starts. It's just constant, all night, all day. I just feel so horrid and exhausted and then guilty for being upset with them :(

Any teeth yet Nat? :hugs:

Oh Nat! Its bad enough with one - with two I cant imagine! :hugs:

Lozzy - yes I did do that but C just ended up not eating anything at all and crying to get out of her highchair! :(

Mizze xx

Mizzie ~ I was just going to say the same as Amelie...It is very common for them to 'go off' food & milk when teething badly :baby:

We will cope, because we have to! :winkwink:

Well that is very true :thumbup: still hasnt really hit me yet i think once i see the scan and get to hear its wee haert beat it will hit me i was the same with Eva :flower:

It still hasnt 'hit me' :dohh::haha: Seriously though, I still cant get my head around it!

I dont think so! But its hard to tell with C - she wont let you near her mouth to check for a start!

Mizze xx

She had a cold (but the not eating started WAY before this) so she was having a dose of calpol before bed - last night she didnt have any as she is recovering now and she slept well waking only at 22.45pm and 4.15am and 7.10am. So Im assuming she isnt in pain or has achey gums because of teething - though ive been known to be totally wrong before!

Mizze xx

Not even one yet!! Stupid teeth! I hate them!

Ivy has only just sprouted her first one! Weirdly my friend's daughter who was also born on 2/12/10 only got her first tooth yesterday - I am sure your 2nd December munchkins will be getting them soon :flower:

Ivy has only just sprouted her first one! Weirdly my friend's daughter who was also born on 2/12/10 only got her first tooth yesterday - I am sure your 2nd December munchkins will be getting them soon :flower:

Hope so! How funny that the 02/12 babies are so late in sprouting teeth! Xx

I've now been consistantly brushing Silas' teeth. They are too big and there's too many for me to avoid doing that anymore.

Here's an ugly teeth picture of the brutes. BRUTES. He bit me today and thought it was hilarious.

Oh, and at the back he has a fair covering of hair now. But it's the same as his eyebrows, white, white blonde so you can't really see it unless it's wet :dohh:

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 2
Emy, Silas is sooooo cute! :) Yeah, Noah likes to bite me with his "bad boys" too lol :)

Nat, dunno if I said, but I love your sig!!! Inaya looks just like you- and Ayden like his dad!! toooo cute!

I hope the food issues get better soon- it has to be the teeth. Noah doesn't want to eat too when they're coming, it is a nightmare!!! :(
And now he likes to "blow bubbles" and spit out his food and he thinks he is so funny - cheeky monkey ;)

Nat your babies might get couple of teeth at once bless them, i bet they get into some mischeif together?

Aw Emy look at his pegies wow, im sure it hurt when he bit you haha eva has 2 an thats sore enough lol

Sam how is you and Madden doing?

x

Thanks! My little monkeys are growing so fast. Noah looks so sweet in your avatar in his chair! Xx

They really do get into mischief Courtney, so funny to watch them crawling, following each other into my bedroom. And Ayden grabs Inayas hair and pulls, then she screams, then he looks around like he's not done anything, haha! Ayden is usually the first to climb onto something, then Inaya looks and has to copy, then you have the two of them scrambling over each other, it's so funny :) xx

Aww ~ Bless the sweet little babies :baby::cloud9: Love them

Meadow has just cut her top 2 big teeth, so that makes a grand total of 4 teeth now :happydance:

Huge tantrum from Caitlyn because I took the out of date Tesco's coupons out of her mouth and away from her!!

:wacko::dohh:

Mizze xx

Hi all!!! Hope your all ok, looks like we are all having troubles at the moment, Judes 6th tooth is on its way and hes a nightmare with it, finding it so hard as working untill midnight most nights then up with him on the hour then up at 6am to get Jake ready for school :-( exausted is an understatement!! Me and hubby went away at the weekend just us, was lush! Jude started commando crawling while we were away, i was gutted i missed it :-( xxxx

Hi Kerri -:wave: Your weekend away sounds wonderful! But I dont envy you the teething problems - poor little baba!

Mizze xx

Your weekend away sounds great Kerrie :kiss:

Teething is horrid, be glad when thats all out of the way :winkwink:

I see your TTC number 3 ~ :dance: :dust: Good luck :winkwink:

Ailsa was born 22/11 and still no sign of any teeth here - although the only way and I can a lok in her mouth is to hover a spoon f food in front of her to get her to open her mouth!!!!

Oh and Ailsa used t do the raspberry food spitting thing - wheetabix is the worse! Thankfully she seems t have grown out of that one now!!!

Tantrums here t - just had t mver her away from trying to play with the battery charger and she threw a wbbler - left her to it and shes now fallen asleep on the floor!!! Unfortunately shes just like me and gets a right grouch on when shes tired!!!! Gonna have to wake her up and take her for a bath in a min as i'm off ut to yoga tonight!!! Ging with a friend but I don't really know her that well, shes a friends wife and they've been round to dinner a couple of times but she seems nice enough althugh a little loud! And i've not done yoga sine college so but worried about that and I've not got a yoga mat either :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->