December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Is it just wishing and kelly not on fb? Get on there so I can keep up with how you guys are doing! All good with me, these two are running rings round me and always in different directions! They are hilarious together but bloody tiring! X

This is driving me nuts :wacko: Laura & Annouska have tried to help, but still cant find you! :comp:

I don't know how you cope with that heat, anything hotter than 24 kills me.
Lol :) I am not used to the cold at all I have never lived in a place that snows/gets super cold. So I guess I'm the opposite lol, anything below 24 for me is chilly :haha: Here everything is airconditioned so you don't really feel it and Noah and I have been able to go swimming in the early evening which is nice :)

I'm pregnant! Forgot to announce on here :happydance:!
Oh Congrats Emy!!! That is fantastic news!!!! :happydance:

Great Kelly! The group is a secret group so only us dec dreamers who are memebers of the group can see the contents. X

Hey wishing how are you an Noah? Wow sounds hot! X
Hi YoungNImum :) We are all good thanks. Noah is petrified- i mean really petrified of the shower and last night we had an episode in which we had to shower him, and he freaked out BIG time :( He was so afraid- it broke our hearts. So no matter what we won't be showering him again :( And he had just started pointing and smiling at the shower- I think he thinks it's some kind of monster :shrug: Are any of your little ones really afraid of something?

Is it just wishing and kelly not on fb? Get on there so I can keep up with how you guys are doing! All good with me, these two are running rings round me and always in different directions! They are hilarious together but bloody tiring! X
Hi Nat!! How are you all doing? Kelly is on FB now, but not me, no plans as yet. lol

Mizze how are you???
And Kelly, how are the kids :)
xx

Eva used to hate the shower at one stage, now we rotate bath/shower she prefers a bath tho.
9 days till my newborn arrives ekkk! X

Niamh loves the hover, she tries to use it, she loves the shower too.

Im just starting to make plans for my wedding, just worked out what we can save and tonight iv gone and looked for all the local wedding fayres.

Wishing there is no way i could visit let alone live out there, i burn like a greased pig on a spit roast in anything over 20.

:wave: Hi Wishing ~ I decided that facebook would be the best way to keep in touch with friends & family :comp:

We are all Ok, suffering a wee bit with homesickness & struggling to work out in our heads if its rose tinted glasses we are looking through, or if we really just belong back in the Uk? :shrug: Its hard with kids, as obviously want whats best for them

Eva used to hate the shower at one stage, now we rotate bath/shower she prefers a bath tho.
9 days till my newborn arrives ekkk! X
Oh my YoungNImum!! 9 days!!!!! that is so exciting!! Any name ideas yet? :flower:

Niamh loves the hover, she tries to use it, she loves the shower too.

Im just starting to make plans for my wedding, just worked out what we can save and tonight iv gone and looked for all the local wedding fayres.

Wishing there is no way i could visit let alone live out there, i burn like a greased pig on a spit roast in anything over 20.
Haha to your last line :haha: Yeah when it's hot here it's mega hot, I guess it is the opposite to having a super cold winter like in Norway or Moscow lol :) Oh when do you guys intend on getting married? That is very exciting!!

:wave: Hi Wishing ~ I decided that facebook would be the best way to keep in touch with friends & family :comp:

We are all Ok, suffering a wee bit with homesickness & struggling to work out in our heads if its rose tinted glasses we are looking through, or if we really just belong back in the Uk? :shrug: Its hard with kids, as obviously want whats best for them
Aaaw Kelly :hugs: I can imagine how you are feeling. It can be really hard away from family and friends, but like you said you want the best for your kids and be able to give them the best future you can. You made a huge change but it was for the best for you and your family. There is a slight possibility that we perhaps move to Perth too for a little while if hubby gets a job there. He has just got his aussie residency :d so excited so we are slowly planning our move back. I am from Melbourne though, but anywhere DH can get a job is good for us. So maybe I will see you there!! :)

xxx

Were not getting married for another two years but I'm inpatient!

Awww Kelly, it is tough when you move and SO far away too. It does take a while to build up a social circle. I think you'll know in your heart what you want, your little girls will be perfectly happy growing up there, and will have cute little aussy accents!

Possibly might be getting married around the same time as you Laura...but we'll see how it goes!

Hi all - Wishing especially to you :hug: Love your new avatar - you all look so good! Hope you are all good

Caitlyn is running round all over the place now and has permenant bruises on her legs from falling over - SO FAR FX we have avoided a really big fall but its only a matter of time. She cries and cries when im alone and try to have a shower so I think she is a bit frightened of it - she is okay if DH is with her but not if its just the two of us. She still dislikes the hoover and my hairdryer too - its a great excuse not to hoover the house!

Like Lozzy I burn into a small frazzle if left out in the sun!

Caitlyn STTN Sunday and Monday night :happydance: but we she woke a couple of times last night - we are getting there though - sloooooooowly!

Mizze x

Aaw Mizze :) HI!! :flower: We're all good thank you- so good with Caitlyn sleeping through, Noah doesn't STTN all the time, but he has been doing it more and more. He sleeps on a double mattress on the floor in his room lol :haha: he needs the space! How is Caitlyn doing at nursery? How are YOU doing? Noah is also petrified of the hairdryer! I can definitely not dry my hair in front of him. I need to be in the bathroom with the door shut and the bedroom door shut.Hoover is ok with- I don't know why, we don't have one, the cleaners bring theirs lol, so maybe that's more exciting for him.

mummyclo! how exciting!! and your wedding is just 2 months away :yipee: All the very best for your TTC!

We have booked our holiday to Australia. We will go for 5 weeks! Can't wait :yipee: We leave here on the 25th June ! Such a long flight for Noah, so hope he will be ok, we got him a seat though, which should help heaps.

YoungNImum- is it time yet?????? :d

Hope you're all well! xx :flower:

Rosalie Victoria born 17th may at 19:17, weighing 6lb 12oz an 51cm long

https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p116/crazyco-co/becec0a4.jpg

AAAW congrats YoungNImum, Rosalie is gorgeous and what a beautiful name!
How was the birth? xxxxxxxxx enjoy your new sunshine xxx

Aaw Mizze :) HI!! :flower: We're all good thank you- so good with Caitlyn sleeping through, Noah doesn't STTN all the time, but he has been doing it more and more. He sleeps on a double mattress on the floor in his room lol :haha: he needs the space! How is Caitlyn doing at nursery? How are YOU doing? Noah is also petrified of the hairdryer! I can definitely not dry my hair in front of him. I need to be in the bathroom with the door shut and the bedroom door shut.Hoover is ok with- I don't know why, we don't have one, the cleaners bring theirs lol, so maybe that's more exciting for him.

mummyclo! how exciting!! and your wedding is just 2 months away :yipee: All the very best for your TTC!

We have booked our holiday to Australia. We will go for 5 weeks! Can't wait :yipee: We leave here on the 25th June ! Such a long flight for Noah, so hope he will be ok, we got him a seat though, which should help heaps.

YoungNImum- is it time yet?????? :d

Hope you're all well! xx :flower:

Wow! I hope you have an amazing holiday!!
I know only 2 months :O I have loads of weight to loose too :(
Congrats again Courtney xx

Awww Rosalie is gorgeous and I DO love that name!

Wooooo! Mummyclo on the :sex: :winkwink::winkwink::baby:

Wishing - Caitlyn sleeps on a double matress in her room too!!! :thumbup:
We usually end up being in there with her (or 1 does anyway) but she only started to STTN after being moved out of the cot, which she always hated, to the matress

Mizze

Oh totally forgot to say - Wishing have a fantastic holiday!

Mizze

Aaw thanks Mizze!
Yeah the mattress was the best decision we made lol. Noah loves to move around like crazy and he HATED the cot hardly ever slept in it. Now he loves his bed. Has his afternoon naps in there too. :) He even goes off the mattress onto the cushions around the bed lol :) I guess no bed will be big enough lol.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"