December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

It's at 6 weeks pixxie n I think every new mum has one! Mine with Aimee was pretty useless! Asked questions that ruled out postnatal depression, asked if my foof felt ok & talked about contraception :)

Mines not till 8 weeks pp.

Thats stupid Nikki you would think they would do it in the same apointment, ours is.

I'm gonna ring n tell them I want it same day or I won't be havin my check I will just take Xander to his! I kno I'm fine anyway n can't stand the GP mines booked with either

nikki ours are on the same day one after the other, we have to make the apts ourselfs here tho so i must rember to do it soon, cant wait to get bk on the pill!

has anyone had a period yet? i cant remeber how long after jake i did?

Nat ur doing a fab job :thumbup:

Does everyone have a postnatal appointment? I havnt had it mentioned to me xx

nikki ours are on the same day one after the other, we have to make the apts ourselfs here tho so i must rember to do it soon, cant wait to get bk on the pill!

has anyone had a period yet? i cant remeber how long after jake i did?

Nat ur doing a fab job :thumbup:

i have to phone the drs and make an appointment - its 6 weeks on monfday so will ring them tomorrow or thursday to make an appointment for net week and am presuming they do the pair of us together.

i asked about when to expect yr first period earlier! i've not started yet - was looking online and it seems to b if yr bottle feeding 6 weeks-3 months! exclusively breast then it can take a lot longer for them to return!

I think it is so stupid they won't do our appointments together, I am just cancelling my check coz I'm not goin there twice, even if it is down the road

I've only just stopped bleedin so I wonder when I'll have my 1st period! Can't remember with Aimee! 6/7 wks maybe

I've stopped bleeding already and I'm hoping the breastfeeding will keep my period away! Defiantaly one of my favourite things about being pregnant was not having my period :haha:

Lyra went to sleep at 11pm and has only just woke for her 1st night feed :happydance: I finally managed a little deep sleep, I think it's just a fluke though lol xx

Yaaaaawn! I got in bed at 11:30 & he woke at 2:45ish so I've also slept a bit! He is sooo difficult to wind though his feeds drag on and on!!

Hope ness has had Ava!!!

Lyra is a bugger to wind too, I usually give up in the night because I could be up for hours trying to burp her and she doesn't seem too fussed by her wind at night.

I hope ness had Ava too! She was so miserable bless her xx

James has a really stuffed up nose and is really grunting while trying to breath, when i put him down. So we havent slept tonight or more to the point i havent cause ive ended up with him on my chest....

As I hope James is better soon!

Lyra only woke me once last night :happydance: hope it's not just a fluke! Xx

Hey girls just found this, delighted!

Please add Juliette collins 14/12/10 8lbs11oz

Ooh i love nights with just one feed pixxie!!!

My doctors are bein a pain in the arse over this postnatal check! They simply won't do us on same day

Have they said why Nikki?

Niamh slept for 7 hours last night, shame i never! She slept like a log and i woke up every time she coughed :(

Emma see if you can get some seline nasal drops/spray for him, they help get rid of the snot for a while. Not sure were you buy them from, the GP perscribed hers.

You can buy saline drops in boots, superdrug, tescos...most places lol.

Lozzy its because Weds is "baby clininc" and Thurs is "well woman clinic" so basically they want to stick to that. A right load of bollocks is all I can say to that! Its stupid, impractical and a waste of my time and theirs! They only have ONE doctor who can carry out a postnatal check too. Dont know why when its just a list of questions and then a chat about contraception.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->