• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Lyra went to sleep at 11pm and has only just woke for her 1st night feed :happydance: I finally managed a little deep sleep, I think it's just a fluke though lol xx

Ohhh....Thats lovely, bet you feel a lot more refreshed :thumbup:

Lets hope it wasnt a 'fluke' :winkwink:

Hey All so glad to ness has had baby Ava :D

Mw was out yesterday Eva is 1oz away from being back at her birth weight, she also said to stop feeding her every 3 hours and feed her when she wonts it, last night we had a sticky start but she is doing well this morning, think she is getting the hang of it.

My boobs are so sore and lumpy, on plus side tho my bleeding has almost stopped.
And hoping to be in our new house sometime next week, im glad my mum n dad asked us to stay with them the first week or two, its been a great help, plus OH only got to spend two full days with me an Eva and then was back to work, which means i havnt been able to get upto the house to do the finishing touchs he is of sunday tho so hopefully we will go up and try get things ready for moving in, i cant wait.

Thanks for the suggestion laura, have been and got some. They seem to of done the trick, as he is now asleep in his swing. Just a shame i cant sleep now, typical that i have to go and get becca again shortly :dohh:

hiiiiii just seen this! add me please :)

Emily
17/12/10
8lbs

im dying to dtd but im having loads of probs bleeding it still really heavy :( its really starting to get me down now apart from that its all gd here emily pretty much sleeps all night just up once for a feed!

ill defo not be planning anymore kids anytime soon! two under two is bloody hard work and im happy with one of each xxxx

:D This is a lovely idea! please can u add me to the list.

Hollie Louise born 24th dec weighing 7lb10oz

how are all you girls doing? Im just starting to feel normal again well the new 'normal' still sore off stitches and my stomach hurts now and again still but other then that it seems to be picking up.

:D This is a lovely idea! please can u add me to the list.

Hollie Louise born 24th dec weighing 7lb10oz

how are all you girls doing? Im just starting to feel normal again well the new 'normal' still sore off stitches and my stomach hurts now and again still but other then that it seems to be picking up.

Added :thumbup:

Im feeling back to my old self, still have abit of discomfort down below but no wonder :haha: i hadnt a bad nights sleep last night either, we started feedin Eva when she is hungry now she only woke up twice last night.

hey hun please can u add me:

Ailsa
22/11/2010
6lb 2oz

Andrew and my brother are fighting over what they are going to watch. Im confused as to which one is 4 and which one is 24.

Can you add me?

Madden hylton 22/12/10 9lb 6

Andrew and my brother are fighting over what they are going to watch. Im confused as to which one is 4 and which one is 24.

Big kid at heart, sounds like something my OH would do tho :haha:

So anything you ladies planning on doing now we have had our babies? New hobbie or anything?

Yea of course sammi

So anything you ladies planning on doing now we have had our babies? New hobbie or anything?

Yea of course sammi

Hobby???? :rofl: I don't have time to shower any more, never mind have a hobby!!

Any spare time I have at the moment is taken up with planning our emigration to Australia :wacko: Still trying to get Meadows passport sorted, so that we can apply for her visa! :wacko:

Got a text of my eldest sister today, she hasnt seen Eva yet as her an boys have the flu and she dosnt wont to pass anything on to Eva, but she text and asked would It be ok with me if Eva was one of her flower girls at her wedding in july :D i was over the moon, Me and the all 4 of my sisters are going to be her bridesmaids and Eva an my eldest neice her flower girls i cant wait now :D

Im going to go to as many mother/baby group as i can to stop me from going insane

I'm trying to keep up the knitting but it's not really working :haha: there is always something more important to do xx

Yea of course sammi

Hobby???? :rofl: I don't have time to shower any more, never mind have a hobby!!

:haha::haha::haha::haha:
God my hands our full at minute, you could fry chips on my head havnt even had time to wash my hair with OH being at work till late. And you have two wee beautys keepin your hands full, your a insparation to us all :haha:

just ment in general like im looking forward to getting back in the saddle once Eva is a little older, maybe its something she will like aswell then we can do it together :thumbup:

Any spare time I have at the moment is taken up with planning our emigration to Australia :wacko: Still trying to get Meadows passport sorted, so that we can apply for her visa! :wacko:

How do you go about getting meadows passport? is it taken a long time to process or something?

Yea of course sammi

:haha::haha::haha::haha:
God my hands our full at minute, you could fry chips on my head havnt even had time to wash my hair with OH being at work till late. And you have two wee beautys keepin your hands full, your a insparation to us all :haha:

just ment in general like im looking forward to getting back in the saddle once Eva is a little older, maybe its something she will like aswell then we can do it together :thumbup:

How do you go about getting meadows passport? is it taken a long time to process or something?

I'll def find some baby playgroups too just to get out and meet people so i dont go mad! Although its such a palava to leave the house it wont be for a little while im sure!

attend some parent/baby groups, where hopefully they will do a baby massage session cause i could do with a refresher, brain isnt working right anymore.

Also going to start walking lots again, as having been sat still for 14+ weeks doing nothing, im seriously struggling atm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->