• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

***December Dreamers*** 70 babies born***

Can't wait to hear from Mizze, hope all is going/has gone well.

Ness - that's a gorgeous pic of you and Ava

Ness you look really good! I haven't got hardly any of me and Freddie as i look like shit all the time!! :haha:

Can't wait to hear from Mizze, hope all is going/has gone well.

Ness - that's a gorgeous pic of you and Ava

Ness you look really good! I haven't got hardly any of me and Freddie as i look like shit all the time!! :haha:

Aw thanks girls its just tons of concealer and bronzer though :haha: My hair is a right state my roots are desperate to be done, got a home kit but cant do it til my section scar has healed properly cos of the leaning of the bath to rise it off lol

i dont have many of me with Ava and dont have one at all of me and OH with her!

Ive only put makeup on once or twice since he was born!! :sick:
I am a sour milk state!! :rofl:

Caitlyn Sophie Boyle born by elective C-Section at 10*52am today. 7lbs8. and 17 days overdue. totally perfect and wonderful. i feel great and so far she is v contented. mizze x

Congrats Mizze, you were right about Niamh ending up 2 months older than Caitlyn

yay!! cingrats mizze so glad lo is finally here and yr botrh doing well :hug:

Caitlyn Sophie Boyle born by elective C-Section at 10*52am today. 7lbs8. and 17 days overdue. totally perfect and wonderful. i feel great and so far she is v contented. mizze x

How wonderfull :baby::cloud9:

Many Congratulations to you :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"