***December Dreamers*** 70 babies born***

anyone heard anything im hoping baby is here or almost here by now

still pregnant. just had third prostin. slight concern after babys hb dipped. baby v active tho. cervix STILL posterior! lots of bloody show after friggin uncomfortable internals. next stop if this unsucsessful probably C section. not what i wanted but beyond caring now. mizze x

Oh Mizze I hope you are ok and getting that little one out !!! No matter how ! LOL :)
good luck again sweety ! xx

Aww Mizze you must have one hell of a comfy uterus!!! Hope you avoid csection as that's not what u wanted but totally understandable that you're beyond fed up!!

Good luck...Caitlyn you monkey it's time to come out!!

Oh Mizze! Chin up. She'll be here soon no matter how she's delivered. Lots of people cope really well if they've had to have a c-section so don't worry. If you can catch up on missed sleep do it. I suffered from sleep deprivation after being induced because they just dont let you sleep with the constant checks they have to do, and I'm only just catching up - it was awful so sleep as much as you can.
All the best :hugs:

still pregnant. just had third prostin. slight concern after babys hb dipped. baby v active tho. cervix STILL posterior! lots of bloody show after friggin uncomfortable internals. next stop if this unsucsessful probably C section. not what i wanted but beyond caring now. mizze x

Aww Mizzie :hugs: Your poor thing :hugs:

Youve always been such a positive person on here & thats what I like about you :hugs:

Keep your chin up & I hope Caitlin arrives safe & sound really soon :baby::cloud9:

Aww Mizzie :hugs: Your poor thing :hugs:

Youve always been such a positive person on here & thats what I like about you :hugs:

Keep your chin up & I hope Caitlin arrives safe & sound really soon :baby::cloud9:

Totally agree Kelly, you really must be beyond fed up now but soon all of this will be behind when you have gorgeous Caitlyn in your arms - she must be so comfy in there!! Thinking of you hun xx

Been thinking of you Mizze. Wondering why they won't put you on the drip to induce? Is it cos of baby's HB? Sorry things aren't going the way you planned. Have my induction booked for Monday (14 days past EDD). Wishing you all the best.

were all thinking of you Mizze xxx the section isnt that bad after the first 3 days and the scar goes completely numb you just have to take it easier but I do hope you dont have to have one. Hopefully if you do though with it being planned beforehand you'll have lots of special first moments with Caitlyn xxx

mizze just text she is having a c section tomorrow :D xxx

Been thinking of you Mizze. Wondering why they won't put you on the drip to induce? Is it cos of baby's HB? Sorry things aren't going the way you planned. Have my induction booked for Monday (14 days past EDD). Wishing you all the best.

They cant put the drip on unless the cervix is soft ect

:) hope it goes well for her. I was a day away from a C-section, and wouldn't have declined it after all those awful awful pessaries :(

OOOh good luck for tomorrow Mizzie, at least you now know you will have LO in your arms tomorrow :hugs: x

They cant put the drip on unless the cervix is soft ect

I see! Wishing her all the best for tomorrow's C-Sec :flower:

Eventually got round to posting... my beautiful baby boy was born boxing day at 4.43pm weighing 8lb14 via emergency section after a 24 our labour. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->