***December Dreamers*** 70 babies born***

Might move over now as I'm exactly 13 weeks today :) I had a few weeks there a while back where I felt fine. Now I seem to be getting crook again during the day and night and having mini headaches!

Hiya billylid! Ive been getting really bad headaches too :cry: Also starting to feel sick again booooo!

Hey girls,
Have packed my bags and am officially moving over the the 2nd trimester!!!
Feels like a real milestone for us all :flower:

I had an appointment in the high risk clinic yesterday and she decided to scan me there and then, i'd say i had by belly out before she even blinked!! I was delighted to get my first look at baba and they were jumping around (i'm sure i've felt some of that already!)
Anyway all was good so next scan is the big one at 20 weeks:happydance:

Hope you are all good xx

welcome over hopefully2 and congrats on yr scan - glad everythings ok!!

Thanks wilsmum, the scans are just such great reassurance aren't they.

Yeah its great esp early on to see that there is actually something going on in there esp if like me u've not really had any symptoms, aren't showing and don't actually really feel any different!!!
I look at my pics in wonder - I'm still shocked and amazed that there is baby growing inside me!!! Still doesn 't seem real!!! Don't think it will until I can feel bubs moving and see hands and feet poking out of my bump!!!

That's it girls. I decided to move over!!! 13+2 (or 3) I think is the right time!!!!
KArrieann, you can add me to your list! Yey!!!!!!!

Yay welcome over lenka and hopefully!! It wont be l;ong and all the girls will be over! xx

Congrats on ur scan hopefully, did you get any pics? Are your dates tyhe same still?

Got just one pic but having trouble uplaoding it at the mo. Scan only lasted 3 mins i'd say but got to see all the important bits thank god.
She put my date back to 5th dec but it was only a mobile scanner so to be honest i won't change it till the 20 week one as that takes much more accurate measurements and she never asked me my cycle length or anything.
Was so thrilled to get the unexpected scan i think i just was struck dumb for the rest of the appointment!!!

Hello ladies :wave:

Woohoo 2nd Tri :happydance:

Glad you have moved the thread over now Kerriann :) I am sure there will be plenty following us over soon lol x

Thanks for the welcome ladies ;)

I had to search to the 3rd page for this thread!!!

Hope everyone is ok, and enjoying the weekend!

kate
x

it'll pick up soon as everyone has their scans and moves over!!!!
I'm all good - actually went from 11pm-5am without having to get up for a wee last night!! Think bubs and my uterus are finally on the move north out of the pelvis and into the stomach!!!!
Been having a few light cramps as well so think its def a sign of things growing and moving!!!!

Can't believe i'll be 14 weeks tomorrow and it was 10 weeks ago that I got my BFP!!!!

Things are okay over here I guess. No pains, no streching, pretty much nothing happening. I am getting fuller quicker which is kind of a pain in the butt. My stomach seems to have flattened out even more, which is a bit worrisome as I thought it was supposed to start growing. My anxiety levels have been pretty high so the dr made me go see counsellors at mental health. He said although I am justified in my anxiety ( due to my history ), my levels are higher than he has ever seen in any other patient. He said if I wasn't pregnant he would have put me on Prozac, but since I am pregnant I have to learn other techniques to manage, otherwise he thinks the baby will be affected. So now I have to wear an elastic band on my wrist and snap it whenever a negative thought enters my mind, and I also have to start meditating. I'm supposed to read more and possibly take up painting to keep my mind occupied..... So I guess we'll see how this all goes.

I have a scan on Monday at 13+3 which was when the baby passed last time. I have to stop thinking about this...

morning girls hows everyone doing today?
I got a lie in till 8am this morning but now feeling a bit light headed if I try and do too much!!!
Am 14 weeks today though - only another 10 weeks till bump is viable!!!!

Hi Wilsmum:wave:

I keep feeing a bit lightheaded too - and also a few aches but only if i sleep in one position all night. Still getting up 3 times in the night to pop to the loo though.

This warm weather doesnt help though, as I drink more so have to get up in the night more lol .......and the summer has only just begun :) x

Warm weather? we had 2 days last wkend of warm weather and now its back to being wet and cold again - gonna get down to 3 tonight apparently!!!!
Night before last I went right through till 5am and last night I was only up once at 3! Think everything is def moving up! Been having a few cramps and pains - nothing major - have put it down to things growing and moving!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->