***December Dreamers*** 70 babies born***

Yes, nobody tells you how the growing/stretching pains should feel (or how often), so it can make you a bit panicky at first lol x Its taking a bit of time to get used to!!! ;)

Hey kerry could you please change my EDD from 12th to the 10th please? :)

So it's all set up with my new date for when I move over on fri :happydance:

Had another scan today. The baby must have been sleeping cuz it was all curled up in a ball. She got it moving around though. It's getting big? 3.5" long now. At one point it had it's legs spread like a froggy and I didn't see anything extra in between the legs... but I won't go out and buy baby stuff based on that, lol. Dr said everything looks good though. This is now the second furthest I have made it in a pregnancy before, well by tonight I will have hit that milestone I guess. Oh and my placenta is anterior, whatever that means. She said it's low but not covering the cervix yet so she isn't worried.

sneaking in for a peek and waving :) will move over soon. just want to get a scan before then and know, everything is real! after a week of feeling great and hardly any symptoms, i wasted my breakfast food once again today. didn't even stay down for 5 minutes. then i had to work despite it being memorial day over here and was queasy all day. now i'm just tiiiiiiiired! guess i'll take a nap. :)

Oh, and I know a few people were curious about this and I finally remembered to ask my dr. I've had these shooting/stabbing pains in my pajay right by my cervix. My dr said not to worry, there are alot of ligaments at the bottom of the uterus, right above the cervix, and she said as the baby grows and presses on them and streches them, there will be some pain.

Yay! I finally found our thread... I have been looking for it for a few days. So excited to be in 2nd tri :happydance:

hey girlies well i think i may join you tonight??
only a few hours till im 13 weeks, haha.
Had my scan today all went well im chuffed!!!
so kerri im still the 8th dec yey!!!xxx

Hi. I won't be in the second Tri for 2 weeks still. But I want to join the Dreamers as I'm due Dec 28th. :cloud9: I go for the 12 week scan on June 14th. This is the longest I've had to wait for another scan. I've had 4 scans already. Then they say ok lets wait 4 weeks for another. UUURRRGGG.

congrats on the scan - lovely pic!! And welcome to 2nd Tri! Its a bit quiet but i'm sure it'll start picking upas everyone has their scans and comes over!!!!

hey girlies well i think i may join you tonight??
only a few hours till im 13 weeks, haha.
Had my scan today all went well im chuffed!!!
so kerri im still the 8th dec yey!!!xxx

Wow, your scan picture is soooo clear :) ...... and welcome to 2nd tri ;) x

Hi girls, havnt been on for ages again so just trying to catch up on all the posts from both tri's!

Cant believe you will be 13 weeks too charlotte, its going so quick isnt it!!

Wilsmum ur on lemon now, how cool!! Will i be a lemon tomoz?

Yay just realised i can come over here too x

P.S can you move my due date please to the 3rd December thanks x

Gotta change my due date to December 1st, Lady who done my scan told me the Due Date is December 1st. :)

Yay! Yr a lemon as well now Kerrie!!!! Think it moves every week - well seems to last couple anyway!!!

Think I've been feeling bubs moving the last couple of days and def actually feel bubs itself still quite low down just about my c-section scare! Was lyingin bed this morning and DH was feeling the hard lump that we think is bubs when it moved and "kicked" him twice! He's thrilled to bits he's felt it too now!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->