December Due Dates

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
So many of us ladies are due the same week. My little boy is die 19th Dec, we where obviousilly all very busy in March! xxx:rofl:

OH my friends due xmas eve but I'm not due til March....Looks like I'll be very busy next March lol x

lol!!

I'm due 20th and yep think yoru right few of us were busy that week :rofl:

Im due 20th December im hoping that he arrives for christmas would be a lovely christmas present for my whole family :)

My friend is due on Christmas Eve and I'm due on 17th!

thats so nice that you have someone to go through your pregnancy with as i have a friend who is due the same day as me but shes moving away so i dont really see or speak to her much but its lovely :) all these christmas babies :)

I'm not pregnant ( but trying). My 1st son was born on the 18th Dec.

From his point of view ( he is 11yrs this year) he thinks it sucks, cause he has his Birthday and Chriatmas all with in one week and then nothing for a whole year ( his brothers are June and July).

Over here in Aussie school has finished by then and most of his friends go away, so if he is to have a party it has to be in the Nov. His #1 hate is people buying him one present and saying it is for both Christmas and Birthday.

We always make a huge fuss over his Birthday and make it feel as seperate as possible.

Good luck ladies

im due on the 18th! lol

I have a feeling i will be early tho

x

My baby boy's due on the 29th december, im really hoping he comes before xmas! i think between xmas and new year is a crap time to have ur bday! at least before ppl are hyped up for christmas and i think its less likely ppl will give him 1 gift for both.

also it would be great if i could have a few drinks on xmas day!

My due dates the 7th. :) :cloud9:

yep i was also hoping to atleast have one drink on christmas day but it all depends if baby is here as im sure if he is it will be a game of pass the parcel for the family :)

Hi there again..Mines 10th. You having him/her at DCGH? Will probably cu there! Was origanally 19th but turns out im bit further gone than id thought :)

Hey again :) Yeah hopefully I'll be at DCGH. I'm just hoping the new maternity ward will be finished by the time baby wants to be born. The opening dates been delayed, but they say it should be open for December so fingers crossed. Although my family nurse has assured me that even the temporary maternity ward is quite good. She said the beds are all like comfy mattresses on the floor, and there are big bean-bags and cushions everywhere, oo and mood lighting. I'll probably be visiting soon with my family nurse, so if you haven't been before me I'll let you know what it's like.

Thanks. The temp ward actually sounds quite good with all the bean bags and mood lights etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->