• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December gender scans!

My scan is Dec 30 because they are closed for scans the whole week before lol I'm hoping for a girl :)

i know, im trying to get one on dec. 24th and its nearly imposible lol

I have my scan on 12/19! Going to have the tech put it in an envelope to open on Christmas (if I can contain myself from ripping it open before then)! Dont have a preference on gender..

I have my scan on 12/19! Going to have the tech put it in an envelope to open on Christmas (if I can contain myself from ripping it open before then)! Dont have a preference on gender..

Doing the same as us yeeey!

December 5th for me but I want to stay on the green/yellow team for the first time in my life!

Mine is 14th dec and chinese calendar predicts girl :) xxx

The Chinese calendar predicted my last 2 were both girls, they were boys. This time its predicting a boy so im hoping its wrong again lol

i cant remember if ive already posted :dohh:
gender scan on the 12/12/12! :happydance: dont mind about the sex as long as its healthy and happy. :cloud9:
seems so far away:nope:

i got mine confirmed at 2pm Christmas eve, my hubby might be able to go with me. Im so exited....6 weeks lol sooo long

I'm not in second trimester yet but I'll be having a scan somewhere between 12/22-24 to find out what we're having! So excited :)

I'm scheduling a private gender scan for Dec 1st! Our doc wants to do the 20 week anatomy scan but I'll be 20 weeks on Christmas Eve and I'm not sure exactly when they'll schedule me but I wanna make sure we know the gender by Christmas. So excited & hoping for a girl but I have a feeling it's a boy! THINK PINK

Our anomaly scan is on the 5th of December, but we're staying :yellow: - it will be lovely to see our baby again though!

Hi girls, the list is getting longer ... I would love to have scan every week lol

December 10th we have a 17 week scan, hopefully baby cooperates! I think it's a girl but would be over the moon if it's a baby boy.

scratch the Dec 1st appt..hubs wont let me! ugh

December 1st for me :D i think im having a boy :)

My gender scan is 14th December, i dont have a preference to sex I just want to know! :) x

Mine is 12/21! :) The technician at my 13 week scan predicts a girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->