• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December gender scans!

My scan didn't show clearly what were having ... Wee monkey had hands infront of bits, umbilical cord between legs ... Then legs crossed lol ... I've bn invited for a rescan on the 5th jan :D can't wait !!!

I wasn't even disappointed that I didn't find out at the last scan as it was sooo amazing :D ... Just get an extra scan for free

X

Wow congrats to everyone finding out!! Sorry to those who got the opposite of what they wanted but I promise in the end you would not change it ever!!

wow that sucks lol i wouldve been disappointed!!! I had been dying for the gender scan since the day i found out i was pregnant lol. But glad youre taking it well. Hope the LO cooperates better next time :)

My scan didn't show clearly what were having ... Wee monkey had hands infront of bits, umbilical cord between legs ... Then legs crossed lol ... I've bn invited for a rescan on the 5th jan :D can't wait !!!

I wasn't even disappointed that I didn't find out at the last scan as it was sooo amazing :D ... Just get an extra scan for free

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->