• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December IVFers

Dogmommy: Only 7 more days!!! Here's hoping this is it!

Treasured: It's very hard with the tests so early on! Keep us updated, really hope this worked for you!

Myshel: Good things to come! Not long now!

Thank you all so much. Transfer went beautifully! We have two embryos on board. They are about average quality. Beta won't be until 26th bc my Dr waits 12 days but I will definitely be testing before then. Hoping for a Christmas miracle :)

Treasurd one week left! How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

Your transfer was the day before mine!!!! I did a FET though.....beta is on Fri :/ I have FRER ready to test soon but don't know when to start and I'm nervous. Ive gotten BFP at 5dp5dt but tom is only 4dp5dt.

Did anyone test?!
I am so excited for you guys. Officially in the tww now after one last try at natural before the FET next month.
Where are you guys in your cycles?

My period started on Sunday, so I am officially in the cycle of my FET! I start adding estrace tomorrow, have a lining check on 12/30, then if all goes well, add progesterone shortly thereafter with a transfer date of January 9!

Did anyone test?!
I am so excited for you guys. Officially in the tww now after one last try at natural before the FET next month.
Where are you guys in your cycles?

I did this morning at 5dp5dt and got bfn...,trying again Tom am. My beta is on fri

So exciting Melissa! Let me know how those drugs affect you, I am interested in what to expect. I think I might be about 8 days Behind you whoop whoop!!

Lucinda - you are not out yet keep on hoping, I am sending you lots of sticky bean thoughts.
I don't think my clinic does a beta until 10dpt.

Hi ladies! Melissa that's so exciting it doesn't seem like much time at alll and Christmas will hopefully take your mind off the wee wait!

Lucinda - definitely keep up hope! I've read so many sides stories of bfps showing at like 10dp5dt!!! The wait for beta is the worst!

I've still been testing and getting positives and refusing to believe anything! Beta is tomorow morning so will update then! I don't want to upload any more test pics as I know how much I hated it when every one did when I was struggling but if you want to see I have another thread with tests :) thinking of you all !!! Xxxx

So exciting Melissa! Let me know how those drugs affect you, I am interested in what to expect. I think I might be about 8 days Behind you whoop whoop!!

Lucinda - you are not out yet keep on hoping, I am sending you lots of sticky bean thoughts.
I don't think my clinic does a beta until 10dpt.

They are doing an early beta so it would be 8dp5dt on Friday....I resisted temptation of getting a whole bunch on tests so that I could try later today lol. I will try again Tom am at 6dp5dt and keep you guys posted. I've been feeling crampy....not extreme cramps like I get when af is coming but crampy basically all day since yest; I felt crampy off and on before that but now it's just there.

Hi ladies! Melissa that's so exciting it doesn't seem like much time at alll and Christmas will hopefully take your mind off the wee wait!

Lucinda - definitely keep up hope! I've read so many sides stories of bfps showing at like 10dp5dt!!! The wait for beta is the worst!

I've still been testing and getting positives and refusing to believe anything! Beta is tomorow morning so will update then! I don't want to upload any more test pics as I know how much I hated it when every one did when I was struggling but if you want to see I have another thread with tests :) thinking of you all !!! Xxxx
Omg congrats....I don't mind the test pics at all....so exciting! I haven't lost hope just yet as I know it's early but hoping that by Tom I get more clarity....if not I will definitely know after beta fri!

Seeing the test pics are great here I think. We want good news on a forum like this!
Good luck Lucinda

Okay girls!! Thank you I just wanted to check as some people prefer not to see tests :) thank you for support! I'm just going for my beta now so will have a confirmed result later today! But this was my test from last night xxxx good luck lucinda! 100% still early! Sending lots and lots of positive thoughts!!!!!

Attachments

• rps20161220_214827.jpg
    rps20161220_214827.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 10
Good luck!!! That looks fantastic, fingers are crossed for you.
Stick little bean stick

Okay girls!! Thank you I just wanted to check as some people prefer not to see tests :) thank you for support! I'm just going for my beta now so will have a confirmed result later today! But this was my test from last night xxxx good luck lucinda! 100% still early! Sending lots and lots of positive thoughts!!!!!

I loooooove it!!!! OMG keep us posted about your beta. AFM i couldnt sleep thinking about testing lol but didnt want to test to early and see bfn. So i waited until 8:30 AM and took FRER and got my squinter!!!!! Im beyond relieved ladies as i lost my job over this FET. See i decided to stick with the Clinic brand from my previous clinic which was in NY but when i called NY the price was about 6,000.00 plus plane tickets and consult fee(yes they were making me do a consult since it had been 2 yrs). So i looked up where their other clinics were and found that they have one in MO......ladies i had never been to MO but saw great things about this RE and it was a female like my previous RE(who's no longer with the NY practice). Also since the clinic was the same company access to my records and embies would be easier. Unfortunately there was testing that i needed to complete during work hours and several trips to MO and my boss (a man) was very rude about me taking time off even though he approved it. He told me you need to bring me dr notes everytime you are out and im not going to let you leave early etc. I noted at that point that he started nitpicking and so i resigned....perfect timing right? Im a teacher and so i plan on applying to neighbooring districts but since its mid year plan b is to substitute (which we would switch to DH insurance).
Anyway sorry for the long post but wanted to explain why ive been mia from here and stressed!

Yay squinted!!! Lucinda is sounds like you made the right decision in resigning. Your boss sounds like an ass.

Holy Mary and Joseph I'm pregnant 😲😲😲 I'm beyond excited and also have no idea what to do next! My nurse wanted my level to be above 50 to indicate a healthy pregnancy and mine was 197!!! Waahoooo!

Lucinda I'm soo excited for your squinter! Post a pic! Can't wait for you to test again. Your boss definitely seems like an absolute loser and clearly has no concept of people's needs. Better off without! Xx

Treasured that's amazing!!!!! When will they have you do another beta? I will post my squinted and an updated pic(will test this evening with the new FRER I got just now). I'm running over an hr each way on the hunt for a Nintendo 3ds xl :/

Congratulations. I wish you a happy and healthy nine months. Big hugs

Treasured congrats!!!! So happy for you. I love seeing tests! Please post if you have progression pics. I had a Booster shot of hcg so still testing out the trigger. Do you have any symptoms yet???

Congrats Lucinda!!!! Can't wait to hear your Beta number!!

Myshelsong and Melissa not long now!!

AFM 7dp5dt and woke up to some moderate AF cramps. Was feeling very bummed but after doing some research it says people have gone on to get BFPS. I've been testing out my trigger and tests are still faint positives. Fingers crossed they start getting darker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->