December IVFers

Transfer is set for Wednesday morning! I havent heard any more news on my embryos. Im feeling great but I am having trouble sleeping as Im getting nervous.

Nolimit are you more leaning towards one option than another?

Myshelsong will keep my fingers crossed for your natural cycle!

Treasurd how are you feeling? When is your test scheduled for

Only one more day dogmommy! I understand the no sleep part, it is super nerve wrecking! Hope this cycle and transfer is yours. Will you be testing before Christmas?

Myshel I've not really had symptoms at all actually I feel really good! Occasional nausea yesterday morning but I'm putting that down to progesterone!

Dogmommy so exciting for tomorow! I hope you get a little sleep tonight so you can be chilled but it will all go smooooothly! My beta is scheduled for next Wednesday. So scary.

No limit that is really hopeful to hear about all those options! What is one in colorado that youve mentioned I've never heard of that? :) where will you look for a second opinion?

I'm SO happy today because one of our 3 embryos made it to freeze! I didn't think any would but one powered through :) it is such a relief to atleast have one back up plan. Also the one they froze wasn't quite as good quality on day 3 so it gives me hope that the one they put back might just be a wee blastocyst and implanting any day now FX!!!!! I've also been testing out my trigger and today it was practically stark white so I think I can assume anything I get from now on will be definite. Scared to test before the beta though now!

Its here!!! Goodluck dogmommy!!! <3

Treasured, how ling until betas?
Ill come back to the questions about my next steps in a little bit, just wanted to pop in and wish everyone luck today <3

Thank you all so much. Transfer went beautifully! We have two embryos on board. They are about average quality. Beta won't be until 26th bc my Dr waits 12 days but I will definitely be testing before then. Hoping for a Christmas miracle :)

Treasurd one week left! How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

Treasure and dogmommy, how are you passing your wait? It is nerve wracking.

Nolimit, I wish you the best with those three very different choices. It is amazing and frustrating that so much is known about fertility yet they can't always explain things.

I did go for a second opinion and felt good about that choice. I ended up switching clinics between my first and second IVF, mainly for logistics of a local nurse to do labs and such. The offices and protocols have some differences that I didn't expect, although I should have considered FET would run differently.

Good night all. These hormones are really doing a number on me: 2 Estrace/3x; PiO shot in am and night Progesterone pill insert.

I have never been on the estrace but will be next month's. What symptoms are you experiencing?
When r you testing?

No limit, beta is next Wednesday! I'm thinking I'm going to test on Sunday and if it's negative not again until beta. I had been testing out my trigger and got exited because it went away and then came back the next day but it's far too early for any pregnancy hcg so I quickly told my self off &#55357;&#56834;

Dogmommy I'm soo happy your tranfer went well! Yay for two on board! I'm a singleton as our clinic only does single but I would have preferred two! How you feeling? Not really feeling any symptoms I feel good. The only thing I've noticed is being REALLY dizzy when standing up so much that I need to hold on to somthing. Can progesterone do that?

Let'sgo, I've just been trying to keep myself really busy and have been training for my new job so have other things on my mind! It's the evenings that get me when I start to Google :( xxx

Progesterone can do that, but when I got my positive I noticed it as well as I was extremely thirsty. So my fingers are crossed for you!!

Yay two embryos! !! Congrats on being pupo. Fingers crossed for you

Okay ladies I need help!! I have decided to test out the trigger and got a pretty much negative a few days ago. However sInce then I've got 2 more faint lines, today's being the darkest. This is 11 days past trigger and 6dp3dt so I knoww too early for a BFP! but I was only on 250mg of ovidrelle so would it be gone? I'm 100% telling myself it's not a reliable result.

Was totally emotional today and headachey but I definitely think it's the progesterone cause I started that the day I started symptoms! I want to add a picture but I'm not sure how! Anyone know? Xx

These were 8, 9 and 11 days past trigger from top to bottom

Attachments

• rps20161216_205231.jpg
    rps20161216_205231.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 15
Hi treasured! The progesterone will absolutely give you all those symptoms. I had all of that on my negative cycles and my positive cycle.
I got my first positive in April on 8dpt5dt and it was quite faint, but absolutely there. I did not test out the trigger.

I would give yourself two more days and see if the line is darker. I really hope this is your cycle!!

Hi girls! I tested again today with two types of test and got a darker line than yesterday on both. And it wasn't FMU. I'm still too scared to believe it can be real and am thinking my trigger must be playing tricks!

How's everyone doing??? Xxxx

How exciting treasured!! I would say it's real if it's darker!

I'm 4dp5dt and nothing to report. It's going to be a long week. Beta isn't until 26th.

Are you going to test before the beta on Christmas?
I'm in the tww now waiting for af to start the FET!! Hoping for a Christmas miracle or new year surprise &#128512;

Thank you ladies- its so hard to believe things can be really happening after so long.

Myshel- it must be strange waiting for AF instead for a positive reason! So excited for you starting your FET. How many embryos will you be transferring do you know?

Dogmommy- you're doing well!! The first few days are the worst. I caved obviously and tested but it's not for everyone! Have you been testing out your trigger ? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->