December IVFers

Hi all! I just found out that 5 of the embryos made it to the ice age!:happydance: Dr. says as long as my scratch test goes well I'll be doing a transfer in Jan.

Sophie- I'm still hopeful for your two.

treasured- congrats!! Glad your collection went well.

Dogmommy- I'm so excited to see what Friday brings!

Yay, Quin! That's awesome news!

I got a call from the nurse today and she is ordering the meds. I should get my protocol later today, but I will likely be starting Lupron this weekend or early next week!

Also, I meant to add that I started a TTC journal for number 2, linked in my signature.

Guys....sophie asked me to share her news. Her embabies are not high enough quality to test, and they are essentially dying. She is very, understandably, upset.

Im so sorry Sophie :( I wish I had words, but there are no words that can take away this pain. And im so sorry you have to suffer through this nightmare.

Treasured- I am having a sono done this Friday to check uterus since the loss. Just to make sure everything is great. If that comes up I will be transferring an embryo from our last IVF cycle in January.

Sophie- So terribly sorry Hun. I know there are no words to make this better so I am just sending unconditional love.

Quin- that is amazing congrats!

Melissa - good luck on your protocol :)

Sophie I am so sorry. We are here if you need to talk.

Quin congrats on you frozen embs.

Myshelsong good luck with the sono. I'm sure you'll be rifht on track to start.

Nolimit when is your transfer set for?

Treasured I'm glad Er went well. Can't wait to hear the fertilization report! This is my first Ivf! Im not sure how many exactly she said I have 26 follicles but some are only measuring 8 mm.

AFM doing my trigger shot shortly. Very nervous about it. The nurse said on the message that I have to be precise with the time. Take a pregnancy test in the morning. Call if it's negative....pressure!!

Quinn- that's great news! Congrats :happydance:

Dogmommy - GL for trigger shot. Hope it went well!

Sophie- so sorry to hear this :( surround yourself with love and support today!

Quin- so exciting for your 5 frosties!! Not long at all until jan :)

Myshel- hope all goes well tomorrow and then January will be an exciting time! You and Quin will be maybe around the same time?

Dogmommy- thank you! That's such a great number so hopefully there will be lots that mature after your trigger :) good luck for tomorrow!

I had my fertilisation report this morning and I have 4 fertilised eggs. The nurse said they only injected 4 so this is great because it's an 100% fertilisation rate. But I'm a bit confused as to why they only injected 4 when the doctor said all 8 were mature. I guess I'm happy enough that some atleast fertilised. She said it will likely be 3 day tranfer unless they all are good quality and survive until Saturday. They will call me on Saturday morning to decide whether it's then or Monday. Praying they survive!!! X

So sorry to hear about Sophie!

Treasured - I am curious about why they only did ICSI on 4 of the eggs, too. Let us know if you find out!

I got my protocol. I start Lupron on Saturday and call when my period comes. If all goes well, I will be transferring around January 9.

Melissa that is so exciting! I am so pumped for your January transfer.
I can't wait to find out my date. I want this so crazy bad ahhh!

So I had the sono done today and from what I overheard everything looked great. So that means we are on for January!!! Looks like I will be on estrogen for about ten days starting day three, if my lining looks great then progesterone for five and then the transfer!! I can't believe this is going to happen.... again.
But I am excited, nervous and feeling positive.

How is everyone else doing?

MyShelsong, how EXCITING! that's hardly any time at all :) that's such a quick process and probably much better that you get to skip out on so many of the meds! Definitely very positive news :)

Mel- I will find out tomorrow hopefully the reason why only 4 were used! So exciting for your protocol the time wI'll fly in!

I'm doing ok been trying to rest up as tried doing a bit too much last night and my abdomen has been a bit more sore today. Hoping it's not ohss, which I doubt cause I have no other symptoms. Anyone ever heard of pain when urinating and know if it's normal after ER? I'm just about to go to bed and await the call tomorrow to find out if we transfer tomorrow or not. I'm praying so much that some are still growing!

Hope everyone else is doing okay! Xxx

I remember some aches and pains after retrieval... but can't remember urination pain specifically. Just general soreness and bloating from all the meds and everything else. Good luck on transfer day Hun!!

I know it is coming up so fast, I just want to get this month over with and get on to transfer day.

Myshel, how exciting!!!! Keep us posted on when you start your patches! I have a good feeling for you!

Eeek I just had my transfer today! Went really smoothly and we transfered one 8 cell grade 3 embryo which In the UK is pretty good- 4 being the best. Quite happy with that and all our other 3 are continuing to grow they are 6 cell grade 3, 6 cell grade 2 and 7 cell 2/3. Hoping we get one to freeze, embryologist said maybe��.

Just going to relax the rest of the day id love a bath but know i can't :( here goes the 2WW!

Also, have any of you ladies ever been put in a position where you need to tell your employer about either being pregnant or your fertility treatment?
I'm a nurse and had to postpone my new job by a few weeks due to my ER etc. But now they have arranged an appointment with occupational health and it's the week I will find out my BFP/BFN. I obviously can't lie but really hadnt planded on telling my new employer as quickly as that/ at all about my fertility treatment. He is a man and I really don't want to be discussing it with him. Any advice?

Hope everyone is doing okay today! Xx

Retrieval went well! 14 eggs collected and today 8 fertilized. she said they won't check them everyday but she said we are looking at a 5 day transfer. So Wednesday might be the day!! I just have a voicemail box I check so I didn't get to talk to anyone but she sounded to be optimistic!!

Treasured congrats PUPO!! As for employer I would just play it by ear. You shouldn't have to miss too much work anymore at this point. I had to tell mine but my Re office was asking me to come in every day for bloodwork and ultrasound.

Myshelsong so excited for you!!! It will be here before you know it :)

Congratulations treasured! Not sure if I would tell them yet, maybe after 12 weeks unless you have too....

Dogmommy. Eight is freaking fantastic! We had eight at the beginning as well and ended up with four at day five so my fingers are crossed for you that you have some great quality ones for transfer and for freezing!

Dogmommy- Amazing! 8 is soo good! How are you feeling after the collection? I would have loved to do a 5 day transfer but cause we only had 4 that didn't seem to be an option. The chances are improved with a 5 day I think as they are blastocysts!

Myshel- thank you! Because they've arranged this appointment I feel like I shouldn't really lie to them incase I'm found out. I'll have to just play it by ear but it's a new job too so don't want my manager to act differently! X

Treasured, how are you feeling post transfer? Any fun symptoms to spot yet?

Dog mommy when are you transferring, it has to be soon right?
How are the embryos holding up, have they given you any more updates?

Afm I am sitting in my hands waiting for this year to be over so that we can get this party started!
Will try this cycle naturally but not holding out much hope on that end, so this wait is taking forever!

Congrats doggymommy!! Those are great numbers!

Okay. We had our sit down today. We were reccomended for 1 of 3 options. #1 cycle one more time with Miller on an estrogen priming before stimulation, stimulating with MDL. He doesn't anticipate different results, but at least we can say with confidence that we tried all 3 classic DOR protocols, and the result was the same. Option #2 Donor eggs. Option #3 cycle with Doctor Schoolcraft in Colorado.

He reccomended we get a second opinion, but he said around here honestly he isnt sure who would be able to confidently take my on as a patient to find the "missing piece ".

Where to begin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->