December IVFers

Omg lucinda no :( I am genuinely heartbroken that this has happened this process is so horrible and cruel. I hope that you get the support that you need through this from family and if there's anything we can do from all the way here let me know. Will be thinking of you and your OH. Xxxxxxxx

Just to let everyone know, my beta today was 143. Repeat it on Monday!

awesome first number!!!!!
Treasured i didnt tell anyone so im waiting in limbo alone.....i have to wait for a scheduler to call me to schedule the D&C which im angry i drove over an hour away just to hear we have to schedule you. Like really you couldnt tell me that Tues and made me drive over an hour each way yest to hear that......still waiting. Also I called RE office yest and got VM which is weird...i left a VM stating i want to schedule follow up phone call with RE but im still waiting which is frustrating. I feel stuck as i transferred my embryos there for this transfer but am feeling very much on my own. When i transferred previously and lived locally all my labs, monitoring, issues, etc were handled by my RE. Now i feel like We will transfer the embryos but make sure you take care of everything else. If i was at my old office where i lived locally they would have taken care of the D&C for me. It was just more hands on and personal. For examples i had some cysts rupture and my RE was calling hospital to see how i was doing.
Sorry rant over!

Rant away you are going through a lot and that sounds horribly annoying.
Big hugs Hun.

Hey ladies when did you get your first positive for those that tested early?nhow many dpt was it?

Hey ladies when did you get your first positive for those that tested early?nhow many dpt was it?

I got a very, very, very faint positive at 5dp5dt on an internet cheapie, but not on an FRER. The lines were still faint on 6dp5dt, but showed up on both. Then they kept getting darker.

Lucinda I'm very sorry for your loss. Hugs to you.

Myshelsong I did hcg injection so mine were always positive but I've mostly heard 6dp5dt at the earliest? How many dp are you?

Melissa congrats! Hoping for a high number for you.

7dpt now, still got a negative this morning. Might try again in two days with a better test and just pray for the next few days. All day long.

All my fingers crossed for you myshel! Don't think I started getting proper positives till like 9dpt!!!

Actually it was 8dpt for my first noticeable line! But varies a lot don't worry!!! Xxxx

Mine were total squinters early on! I had to convince myself the lines were actually still there. I am still holding out hope for you!

Took a digital this morning and a negative along with a cheapie also negative. I am going to call it and say that this didn't work. I don't feel or think I am pregnant at all.
Test is still in two days, but I am not holding my it hope.

:hugs: I still don't feel pregnant at all, if that makes you feel any better, Myshel. I am convinced my beta is not going to rise today like they want it to. I hope I am wrong, and I probably am. But, I am just feeling nothing.

I didn't feel anything last time either honestly, but I was just hoping for that positive test to feel better, more confident. I think because we are coming up to our son due date that we lost I am just hyper emotional. I am still praying this will be a positive on beta and test maybe I implanted or hatched a bit later, but I am not going to hope too much.

Just to update everyone on me, beta was 449 today, which the doctor was happy with! I repeat it in a week.

Just an update...finally have a date for my D&C which is tom am. I had my wtf phone call yest and was advised to have tissue from D&C tested. Based on those results the next step would be PGD testing on my remaining embryos....these embryos are from when i was 32 so RE stated that 1 out of 3 or 2(sorry convo is a blur right now) should be normal. This is all expensive plus the cost of another transfer :/ I just dont think its smart to transfer them without knowing they are normal and going through this situation again.

Lucinda I hear what you are saying. You have to make a decision you are completely comfortable with.

Ok so ...Beta came back low, about 40. So technically it is positive, but since it is not a great number I am really not going to get my hopes up too much. I am remaining cautiously optimistic and keeping my feet up until the next appointment on Friday. Keeping fingers and toes all crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->