December/January Baby Club

Bleeding from that area would have me panicked in seconds. It's not a good spot to have a scare! I haven't ever heard of a VV in that area. And it's from the pregnancy right?

Yep I've been watching this little one grow in utro...that part of this is cool.
And it helps my fears being able to see every two weeks how things are progressing normal as well. Although I still have my fears.

Oh I hear ya! The working never ends. When they born it's just a different kind of worry.

The VVs are from pregnancy. Normally starts with your second. I had them with Locklyn just no where near as bad. Lol 10 more weeks!! They disappear right after baby is out.

I dont think I got VV last pregnancy and not sure I'm having any now. I guess it's all the pressure & extra blood coursing through?
Good to know they go away after birth though.

Yes I hear about this other type of worry. I'm sure I'll have that too ;) LOL

I dont think I got VV last pregnancy and not sure I'm having any now. I guess it's all the pressure & extra blood coursing through?
Good to know they go away after birth though.

Yes I hear about this other type of worry. I'm sure I'll have that too ;) LOL

Oh you will know if u have them :) lol

Hey breaking here is the name and number of the paint we used. Sorry it took so long I couldn't find the can. Lol

Attachments

• 20140828_080547.jpg
    20140828_080547.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 3
Hey girls! How's everyone doing?
I am having the worst time ever with constipation. I cannot tell you.
it's been the worst this weekend than ever. I can't wait for my bowls to return to normal functions lol

Oh that suck barb...I can only imagen:(
Is there anything else the Dr can give you?? What about buy ing a take home enima (sp? ) kit and give it to yourself. That could be a huge relief?

Hi breaking and manda and barbikins! CONGRATS! So happy to see your EDDs!! My lo is now four months old and he is amazing. Can't believe how much I love him.

Just wanted to pop in and say hello and congrats and also, read the obstetric cholestasis info as there is increased risk for IVF mommies who did progesterone supplementation in first tri. It was weird when I had it and feel really lucky I knew the tiny symptoms because my blood levels were REALLY f-ed up by the time I had symptoms. Baby was totally healthy and I had vaginal birth but I did have to be induced early and monitored extra.

Congrats to everyone. It was a year ago that I finally got my BFP after IVF.

Manda, I plan to ask my OB about that next week. My husband went to the pharmacist but they said not suitable for a pregnant woman unless their doctor says so. So Yes, I'll be asking my OB. For now, I'm OK but I need some kinda relief if it gets this bad again. Have you ever used one?

qwerty so good to hear from you! And So happy you're happy!
Sorry what's this condition you're talking about re:women in IVF & Progesterone? I don't think I caught it.

Manda, I plan to ask my OB about that next week. My husband went to the pharmacist but they said not suitable for a pregnant woman unless their doctor says so. So Yes, I'll be asking my OB. For now, I'm OK but I need some kinda relief if it gets this bad again. Have you ever used one?

qwerty so good to hear from you! And So happy you're happy!
Sorry what's this condition you're talking about re:women in IVF & Progesterone? I don't think I caught it.

Obstetric cholestasis. It's some weird thing where the hormones mess up the communication between bile duct and liver. Research is mixed but there is link with fetal distress and death so most docs will induce at 37 weeks because that's when bile levels can really rise and baby is deemed safer out of womb than in for those last few weeks. There's a sticky on it in third tri forum.

It was so weird because my pregnancy was pretty easy and we were both so healthy. I just got iNSANELY itchy in my palms and feet. Random! We were both ok but it was a little scary going in and getting induced.

Manda...thanks so much for sending the paint info!!!!...I'm going to put it on my list of options.

Barb...Fx...that you get some relief. soon!!!!

Qwerty...it's great to get an update from you!!! Thx for that info...ill have to read up on it.

AFM...I'm doing well. in met my OB last week and my fundus measurement is ahead of where it should be. Was closer to 26...then 24weeks.

Did anyone else have this?

Hi ladies...

Barb..nope I have never used or had one before. I have never had constipation while pregnant. Almost the opposite actually.

Breaking...no problem!!
I have never measured bigger but Iam pretty sure my sister did. She's a smaller girl and deliver 9 lb babies. Lol maybe u just have a big healthy baby.

Manda..i have my ultrasound on Friday. and then an appt with my OB on 25th.

I wouldn't be surprised if big baby...DH is 6'4"...lol. But I'm hoping long baby rather than big...lolll

Oh my Iam sorry for the long time no see. So busy and feeling yucky.
Breaking...How are you feeling?? Everyone is getting so close. Iam in the count down. 12 more days. Nov 10th at 730 am. Can't wait:)

Barb....I have been following your blog how ru making out??

Hi Manda, hanging in there. You can get a full update on my blog.

Hi Manda, hanging in there. You can get a full update on my blog.

Hey glad you are hanging in there I got your post this morning.
You don't have to too long try and stay positive:) I will be thinking of you.

OMG I can't believe its only 12 more days? where did the time go? Good luck!
You're have a C-Section then?

Yea Iam having a section on the 10th unless something natural happen s before hand. Which Iam kinda feeling. I have been feeling off all day and yesturday so iam hoping Labour is starting then they will section me then. We shall see tho.

Here she is!!!
Hunter Alexandra Catherine was born on Nov 10th at 8:05am weighing 8 lbs 9oz and 21 inches long. We are doing awesome.

How is everyone doing?

Attachments

• IMG_40783759399620.jpg
    IMG_40783759399620.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1841.jpg
    IMG_1841.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 3
I should have come on here earlier! AHHHH!
What a beauty! Congrats :) Did you end up w/a C-section still? Did you labor on your own first?

Hi:) thank you!!

I had a scheduled section so no laboring for this girl:)
How ru feeling?
Where has breaking been?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"