December/January Baby Club

LOVE the nursery! OMG what a gorgeous wall you have in that room!!!!!!

Thank you. We put up hardwood flooring on the wall for an accent instead of paint.

How are u doing??

that's a brilliant idea! love it :)

I'm doing well! Got some aches & pains & constipation woes LOL

Other wise well! We had our Anatomy scan today & doing very well!

That's great barbikins. Lol I have to waot so long to find out what u amd breaking are having. Lol team yellow all the way eh. Haha

Team Yellow is the plan :) We'll see if someone screws up though. I'm going for scans every two weeks. Anyone can screw up & say he or she.

Ooooh I hope no one messes up. That would really suck.

Where is breaking been?

Breaking is around - guess she's not been on here a while?

20 weeks today!!! WEEEEEEE :)

congrats, ab!

well secretly (or not) I'm hoping for a girl but I'll be happy either way!

Hi manda!!

Wow gorgeous nursery. I love the wall...hardwood such a good idea.

What is the grey paint colour? I'm looking for paint options.

Time is flying by for all of us...hiw are you doing?
...and yes team yellow still. I asked the tech to not share anything during our 20 wks scan.

I'm 22w1d....eek!!

I see you decided on the name Peyton...

We just started our name talk. It's soo hard to agree!!

There you are breaking!!!! Glad to hear from you:)

Iam not sure about the gray colour I will have to check the can for you. It has a lot of Brown in it perfect for the gray brown wood wall.

Sorry took me a while to respond I was back and forth to the hospital recently and have to take it easy.
First off one of my varicose veins "down there" ruptured and the bleed from that was unreal. All the nurses in the hospital were going 100 miles an hour thinking it was baby but when they could finally see they saw it was indeed a vein. Thank goodness. So now I have special underwear and I have to take it easy.
Secondly right after that my youngest broke her elbow and I was back at the hospital with her. Poor thing!!!

Iam so glad to hear Ur doing well. Ru sharing name ideas or keeping it a secret??

Look at this face everyone....28 weeks and smiling away!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20140823_133452.jpg
    IMG_20140823_133452.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 2
Aaaawwww look at that little cute face, amazing.
Glad your bleed wasn't baby. Hope you are okay now, and your little girls elbow isn't causing too much pain xx

Manda, cute photo. I can see the resemblance already!
I'm sorry to hear about your hospital visits. What a day eh?
How is your girl healing? And how's your vein?

Hey. Her arm is good. She no longer favors it and is using it regularly. Well as much as she can with a full arm to shoulder cast. Lol
My veins are still very painful and I have to ice my lady bits a few times a day but the underwear I have helps a lot. They r similar to the socks u wear when u have VVs in your legs.

How are u feeling??

Glad to hear you're both on the mend. I can't imagine how that VV is doing. Oh man.
So, where does it end up bleeding? Out of your V?

I'm doing well - I'm feeling physically tired more & more. And harder to move around. I need to limber up or some thing. But other wise things are good. Next OB appt is Wednesday & an u/s of my cervix.

Glad to hear you're both on the mend. I can't imagine how that VV is doing. Oh man.
So, where does it end up bleeding? Out of your V?

I'm doing well - I'm feeling physically tired more & more. And harder to move around. I need to limber up or some thing. But other wise things are good. Next OB appt is Wednesday & an u/s of my cervix.

Oh yes they r right inside my "V" lol so when it burst it all came running down my legs. I tried to look and so did my DH but there was so much blood we couldn't see anything. At the hospital the nurse was able to get her head right in there and she saw just where it was coming from. The Dr. looked inside too with a spectrum and there was forsure no blood in there so it's all good. Baby was fine the whole time. Thank goodness!!

It's so nice to know u get ultrasounds every 2 weeks. You really get to see that bean grow!!

Manda.....wow sounds hectic for u lately. I cannot believe the blood from the vein. That must have been scary seeing so much blood from down there. Sounds like they have u wearing compression underwear..?

Hope your daughter is well in her way to healing...and your little bean looks so cute...those cheeks.

If it's not too much trouble to check the name of the paint that would be awesome..

We will be keeping it a secret...as the name will be Indian origin and likely unique :)

Hi breaking!! Yes very hectic but it's slowed right down now:)
There was so much blood coming out cause there was soooo much pressure. Without my underwear I find it very hard to stand in 2 feet for more then a few minutes. The compression underwear help alot but I still have to be careful with the amount Iam on my feet.

I can't wait to here the name you have chosen, you ladies are killing me though. LOL no finding out sexes and now name. Lol your due dates can't come fast enough.

I will get my hubby to check the paint name as soon as he gets home tonight. :)

Bleeding from that area would have me panicked in seconds. It's not a good spot to have a scare! I haven't ever heard of a VV in that area. And it's from the pregnancy right?

Yep I've been watching this little one grow in utro...that part of this is cool.
And it helps my fears being able to see every two weeks how things are progressing normal as well. Although I still have my fears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->