**December Mummies** ~*SHOW US YOUR BUMPS*~ <3

I'm due on December 21st. It's our first baby and she's a much longed for girl :pink:.

Hoping she comes a bit early so we can have her home for Christmas. I can't wait to meet her and am so excited.

She's just kicked me in the ribs for the first time tonight and I was so startled I almost fell out of bed! It was the strangest feeling in the world.

I'm due december 26th, might go early as both my boys were, it's not dragging for me as I have so much to do still!!! lol.

:pink: Due date is December 26th C-section is the 19th. Just yesterday we had 90 days to go now it's <75

I am due December 2 with my second little boy!

I am really hoping for a November baby, though. :thumbup: I'm thinking the 19th or 20th of November would be about perfect. :haha:

Its not dragging for me at all, really. The second trimester drug on a little bit, but this one is going at a nice snappy pace. I hope it keeps up with the zooming by, I am very ready to have this baby and get my body back! Not been the funnest pregnancy ever. :haha:

I'm due December 11th. :) We are expecting our 3rd baby, and I'm a yellow bump. It hasn't been too slow of a pregnancy. :D I'm definitely getting more excited!

I'm due at the end of December (my doctors have told me every date from the 26th to the 31st but I go by the 29th which matches ovulation and my first scan) with a long awaited yellow bump. I'm hoping baby will come between Christmas and the first week of January - not too early and not too late. DH has been unemployed for the last 4 months and is still not working yet so we have lots to do yet to get ready for bub's arrival - literally can't afford for baby to be early lol. I wouldn't trade the timing of this pregnancy for anything though :cloud9:.

im due 14 and god is it dragginnng ... im really hopeing shes here early or on time .. have a feeling ill go over thou ..

and team PINK !! :) .. xx

How are we all feeling??

Argh! Feeling soo heavy today! When i got out of bed this morning i felt like i have been sandwiched in between a pile of bricks all night!
I feel like i am going to collapse every time i even look at a flight of stairs, let alone climb them!
Starting to feel sick again now, just like 1st tri, hope this normal?!
I am planning on going on maternity leave in 4 weeks and it cant come soon enough i am absolutely exhausted!
BTW loving the autum weather right now, dark mornings cold nights, can only mean that winter is getting ever so close and so is the arrival of our little bundles!
I am going to love love love sitting on my arse all day relaxing when my maternity leave comes around! YAY

Sorry for the moan, hope your all doing ok! x

im shattered, we are going away this afternoon for the weekend so its not too bad lol im hoping ds1 will let me sleep in the car since we have a 1 1/2 hr drive followed by a 4 hr drive

I'm due on the 7th with a little girl :pink: I am feeling like it is dragging now, I am just so tired all the time and can't wait to have a bit of energy back!

I'm due on the 4th! Little baby boy for me!

I haven't felt as though my pregnancy is dragging, yet. But, I got a new house on monday, and all I've done so far is strip the living room! Hopefully, being so busy will make it fly!

i think time has gone pretty quick. I am due december 10th and we are team yellow.

Thanks for all ur replies!!! Hope we can all stay in touch and see how we get on!
Xx

Yep, lets keep this thread active so we can all stay in touch!

Do You all feel ready ? Rooms are all ready ?

I still have to put up the crib and get a couple of small things. We had our baby shower a few weeks ago out of town and we were fortunate to get alot of clothes and tons of gifts cards for Babies R Us. :thumbup:

Hello! Team Pink here due 23rd Dec but will be induced anytime from 9th as I am Diabetic...
I fell that time is whizzing by and am very under-prepared which is hard for an eternal planner such as myself! Better get my tush in gear!! :happydance:

Due Christmas Day! :flower:

Not enough time in the day, trying and failing to keep on top of the house work.
The 2 year old is running me ragged. But she is gorgeous so I will let her off.
Have had to start napping in the day as I'm done in. In fact that's where I'm going now :sleep:

Oh Pinga I would kill for a mid afternoon nap :sleep:. Not sure work would approve :blush: Then again I'm no good to anyone by 3pm.

Mrs B mum2b - I'm due the 23rd December as well :thumbup:

I don't feel prepared yet. The nursery furniture isn't arriving until November 2nd and we haven't picked the pram up yet but at least everything is on order. I think I will just be happier when the nursery is all put togeather.

Only 7 weeks until maternity leave starts. I can't wait.

Im due the 18th December with a little boy. Hoping he is going to come early , im already getting fed up and still have 10 weeks to go! xx

I'm due 8th December and team yellow :) things are going pretty slow for me now though I wish it would hurry up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->