**December Mummies** ~*SHOW US YOUR BUMPS*~ <3

Hey ladies, :)

ive updated the front page with all your due dates and bump colours! .. I hope i havent missed anyone or made any mistakes! It took me frigging ages! LOL!

How are you all feeling? xxx

well done on that - it is some list!

i am feeling not too bad. babies are getting heavy and acid reflux is a nightmare but not too bad considering! getting my BP checked at the midwife tomorrow as it has been a bit high lately but hopefully it will be ok. need to keep cooking these baies for a good few weeks yet.

how are you doing? x

Well now I'm on maternity leave I have to keep myself occupied :haha:

Aww,for me it's effort carrying one baby,can't imagine what it's like carrying 2! Hope everything is ok at the midwife! Have they told you when they want to start u off or anything? My friend had twin girls last week born by c section at 36 weeks xxxx

they said it depends on the position of leading twin at 32-34 weeks so we'll see! will induce at 38 weeks if no action before that. 8 weeks max to go!

you should put something on 3rd tri so everyone knows the thread was moved to groups after all your excellent efforts!

Hi Everyone :hi:

Im due 11th December, with my 1st LO - Team :pink: Cant wait to meet her!
Ive only 7 weeks 6 days to go and it has flown over for me!!

Hope everyone is well :D

xdan.iellex - i added you to the front page hun - welcome :)

booboo42 - It will fly by hun! Its actually not draggin as much as i thought atm! Have you got any names for your twins? :) xx

Hi all I am due Dec. 19 with my first who is a boy! I hope everyone is feeling well.

I'm due 10th December with a girl (probably! She had her legs crossed at the scan!).

Time seems to be speeding up for me! Can't believe how close everything is already! :happydance:

Beca :wave:

I cant wait till i av my baby ever since being pregnant i spend more money on shopping lol

xdan.iellex - i added you to the front page hun - welcome :)

booboo42 - It will fly by hun! Its actually not draggin as much as i thought atm! Have you got any names for your twins? :) xx

no finalised names yet. we were struggling with one girls name and when we needed two we gave up! we do have a shortlist so might wait and see if they look like any of them!

my BP was high at MW so ended up in hospital being monitored for the day. now got to have BP checks every 2 days. i am just hoping i can keep them in as long as possible.

hope everyone else is getting on ok. not long for us all now. by the time halloween and bonfire night are out of the way it will be no time at all! :happydance:

booboo- I hope BP stays ok! Good job they are keeping an eye on you though :)
I know what you mean about names! God it was a nightmare chosing our boys name, We had a girls name sorted from the start (Mia) but wasnt too sure on boys name! We have decided on Lucas now and its been stuck for over 2 months,so i doubt we will be changing our minds :haha:
hard job trying to decided 1 name let alone 2! lol.

Its nearly november :happydance: i can't wait to say i'm due next month :haha: xx

EstelSeren & queenlavera you are both added to the front page :) x

I cant wait till i av my baby ever since being pregnant i spend more money on shopping lol

Ahhh tell me about it! :haha: Although ive been lucky with my sister havin 4 boys, ive had loads of their things which are soooo cute...so havent really needed to buy too much xx

Afternoon ladies, Can i be added to your list. I am due 10th December with a pink bundle. xx

Afternoon ladies, Can i be added to your list. I am due 10th December with a pink bundle. xx

:hi: Hey hun,
I've added you & welcome! yay for your pink bundle! any names? how are you feeling?
xx

Morning ladies!!

Show us your December bumps :cloud9:

Here is mine this morning @ 34 weeks...

https://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd505/xAmberLFCx/f472f4bb.jpg

awww im the only one on the 14th !! ..

i do hope she comes on time or not too late...

how are u nearer xmas ladies feeling !? ..x

awww im the only one on the 14th !! ..

i do hope she comes on time or not too late...

how are u nearer xmas ladies feeling !? ..x

Ahhh bless ya! 14th would probably be the date they would Induce me if i was overdue as my hospital allows 12 days!

I feel like a WHALE!:haha: how are u feeling? Any names? :flower:

I don't think my pregnancys going slow at all is going quite fast for me :D & I'm due dec 5th with a :blue: bump

I don't think my pregnancys going slow at all is going quite fast for me :D & I'm due dec 5th with a :blue: bump

Hey hun :hi:

I added you to the list :flow: Lots of blue bumpys for December! Can't believe we are nearly in November!!!! :happydance:

Hey hun :hi:

I added you to the list :flow: Lots of blue bumpys for December! Can't believe we are nearly in November!!!! :happydance:

I know I can't wait just 2more days until we hit november & then it'll be r month next :happydance: & I've noticed that a lot of boys r due in december

1st December with a :yellow: bump!!

& here is that :yellow: bump at 35 weeks!!!
:flower:

Attachments

• 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member