**December Mummies** ~*SHOW US YOUR BUMPS*~ <3

Due December 1st, on team yellow!

I find time keeps slowing down and speeding up... it's been all over the place!

I'm due Dec 8th and just enjoying being pregnant at this stage. We're team :pink: at it's our lucky last.O:)

December 17th! <3 :happydance: Team :pink:

Attachments

• bpp.jpg
    bpp.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 3
Yay, Lots of December babies!

I'm due December 7th. This is my first Pregnancy.
I'm expecting a girl :pink:

Hi Ladies, I'm due on the 19th of December on team yellow with my second baby. My boy Cameron is 19 months old. I was two weeks late with him and needed to be induced so I'm thinking the same will happen again this time, I hope I'm wrong because then it could be January. This has been much quicker than my first pregnancy was but now it's begining to drag because I'm sore and tired.

BTW how can I check my old posts easily without searching the title of the thread?

Hi Ladies, I'm due on the 19th of December on team yellow with my second baby. My boy Cameron is 19 months old. I was two weeks late with him and needed to be induced so I'm thinking the same will happen again this time, I hope I'm wrong because then it could be January. This has been much quicker than my first pregnancy was but now it's begining to drag because I'm sore and tired.

BTW how can I check my old posts easily without searching the title of the thread?

Hi girls,
I'm due 22nd Dec. I finish work for 2 weeks annual leave on the 18th Nov, then my Mat leave starts on the 5th Dec. I have a big delivery of "everything!" coming from Mothercare on the 8th Dec and by then our nursery will be decorated and the carpet cleaned.
It's our first babe and we're team yellow!
I'm very excited but then start to feel really unprepared and overwhelmed. I started writing my list today for what to pack in my hospital bag!!!
x x

Camerons Mam, if you right click on your name to the left of your post you should get a drop down and one of them is find more posts by Camerons Mam. HTH x

I am actually partly "sad" b/c it is almost over:( I look forward to seeing her, but I love being pregnant with her too:)

I am a December 24 baby mamma:)

I'm due on the 22nd of december with a little boy :flower:. I finish for Maternity leave on the 9th of december - bit tierd of feeling uncomfortable sleepy and sore but i'm sure he'll be here before I know it! xxx

I am due 23rd December, team :pink:, we already have a 2yr 8month old DS, so one of each....... perfect :)

What exactly do the teams mean? I am going to be a December mummy too. With a boy on December 23rd and already have a DS and a DD (that's my due date but they will do a c-section the week before). I am fairly new here myself. But just found out today that my Glucose test I pased with flying colors (I took it yesterday afternoon). Because of the problems I had that landed me in the hospital they wanted me to watch my calories, my sodium, my cholesterol and my sugar (cause I started out my pregnancy at 205 and total in the first and second trimester all together lost 13 pounds and my final trimester so far gained .4 pounds which rounds out to be 6 1/2 ounces). So today I am going to try to start to be a good mommy. Even though my DH makes it so hard to stick to anything.

Hi all..I missed BnB havent posted in a while...Cant believe im in third tri...(preferred 2nd tho) I love reading everyones birth stories and it makes me want to have my baby asap...checking my ticker every 5 mins doesnt help...(What on earth am I rambling on about????)

Due Xmas day...on team :blue: Cnt w8 to meet my babby...x x x

I definitely don't think the time is dragging - quite the opposite in fact. I can't believe how fast this whole pregnancy has zoomed by. I'm not ready to possibly only have 9 weeks left lol.

Ive only got just under 8 weeks left! eeeeeeek!! Last week at work due to having hoilday to take before mat leave! :happydance: xx

I'm due on 10th December. With the looks of how Diabetic Team are talking I'll be getting induced round 24-26th November though.

We're team :yellow: :D.

I feel like it's getting faster now I'm not at work due to bleeding and sciatica. The weeks seems to be flying past!

testing how to do a ticker, ok so it did not work any tips please?

[link=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[image noborder]https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;20766;116/st/20111219/dt/5/k/5b3a/preg.png[/image]
[/link]

testing how to do a ticker, ok so it did not work any tips please?

[link=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[image noborder]https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;20766;116/st/20111219/dt/5/k/5b3a/preg.png[/image]
[/link]

you need the html version of the code i think

test again, ok can someone help me with the ticker please. Tried lots of different ways, no joy

Hey ladies, :)

ive updated the front page with all your due dates and bump colours! .. I hope i havent missed anyone or made any mistakes! It took me frigging ages! LOL!

How are you all feeling? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->