December Mums

Im going 6th of Nov although not officially until 17th of Nov but im using up my holiday so i can go earlier .. so what that? 3 and a bit weeks?

Its so hard to decide when because you dont know how your going to feel do you?

I'm going 31st Oct so I guess the 6th means 4 working weeks for you PP. My mat leave doesn't officially start until 26th Nov though. I've got just over 3 weeks' of holiday to take first.

wooo go December 2nd Girls who will be first???????????????????????????????????????????? bwah ah ah!!!! x x

Morning Decemberesses. How was your night? Mine was shitty! After 3 nights on the sofa bed we tried our bed again last night and I was awake at 5am in agony in my hips once again. Came downstairs to sleep on sofa but it was after 6 when I snoozed again. Had to bring dogs and their beds down, let them out, get myself some food etc etc. I don't know what to try next. The sofa bed is better on my joints but as it's not as supportive it's too slopey making it harder to turn and really quite difficult to get out of - I'm not sure it isn't the bed that has buggered up my pelvis. Grrr... Sorry, bit of a moan!

Hope you ladies are all doing better!

Awww poor you peanutbean! :hugs:
I had an ok sleep! I didnt wake up in the middle of the night with a nose bleed for once! lol
But OH woke me up when he went to work :hissy: and I cant get back to sleep now, so here I am, Im up!
I keep waking up in the mornings with really bad heartburn too, its horrible!

xx

I'm not finishing work till end Nov i'll be 37 weeks - i do wish i was finishing early though but i feel quite well and want to have as much time off after plus i have half term in 2 weeks anyway which will be a good break. i just can't wait to meet my little girl i'm really hoping she is here for Christmas day but as i'm due 21st i know this may not happen! Hope you are all doing well. Have any of you done you Christmas shopping?

Hi, hope you don't mind me gatecrashing like this.
Have just posted on the 'introduce yourself' but really wanted to start chatting.
Have finished working Mondays now so thought i would have some me time!
I feel like i should be enjoying this time to myself but feel a little lonely!

:coffee:

Welcome malpal - when are you due? I'll put you info in the first post if you like.

kim'sbump - no Christmas shopping for me, except one present I bought online. I'm waiting until I'm on leave then we'll think about it! We've no money then so only getting presents for my nephews and nieces I think. DH and I go without this year. :-(

Sorry about your heartburn Sophie! I get heartburn when I'm hungry. Perhaps you're the same and that's why you're getting it in the morning? Maybe a bowl of cereal will help, food to give the acid something to do and milk to neutralise the excess?

lol I forgot to add how incredibly sick I feel this morning so I'm working from home yet again! I suspect it has something to do with our old dog pooing in the house and DH occupied in the bathroom so I had to clean it up quicksmart. Only I wasn't quick enough and the smell had me retching violently for a long time until I had to kick DH out of the bathroom and send him to finish the job. Been feeling shitty ever since. :-(

aww thanks for putting me down hun :D

im feeling ok. Ive got a horrible cold at the mo tho so suffering abit :(. But apart from that all is good

great thread:D
xx

Sorry you've got a cold. I hope you're taking care of yourself! Mmm, honey and hot lemon...

:wave: december girls,

still a long way off for me yet being the end of december may even be a january mum yet!!!

hopefully be december though * fingers crossed *

Hope everyones well :)

Thanks for the welcome.
I am due 16th December with my 1st baby. Can't believe it's getting so close. Finish for maternity leave on 14th November so only have four weeks to go.
I think the whole thing has started to finally sink in, my poor DH is having to cope with endless tears and tantrums.

Sorry you've got a cold. I hope you're taking care of yourself! Mmm, honey and hot lemon...

yeah i might go out and get some

How you feeling??
xx

Nyah, so-so. Had some new southern fried veggie nuggets last night and I suspect they have not gone down too well as my nausea seems to have extended in both directions!

malpal - I'm guessing you didn't find out the sex as you didn't mention it! Let me know if you need a pink or blue stork next to your name though!

Will be needing a pink stork!!! Couldn't resist finding out so glad i know else i think i would be feeling even grumpier!!

Thanks for the welcome.
I am due 16th December with my 1st baby. Can't believe it's getting so close. Finish for maternity leave on 14th November so only have four weeks to go.
I think the whole thing has started to finally sink in, my poor DH is having to cope with endless tears and tantrums.

*snap* I am due on 16th too - leaving work on 7th November...can't wait! roll on December eh ladies! :happydance:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"