December Mums

Congrats Lupi!

Speaking of having babies and all, holy crap am I ever having intense BHs right now. Not much pain, but some serious tightening!
I can now understand why it would be easy to get these mixed up with true labour. There's a little pain around the edges that feels like it could get breathtaking pretty quickly. Baby is suddenly very squirmy now that BH has let up a little!
Oh my god, if this was actually true labour, I don't have my bag packed yet!
We still need a car seat!
I haven't finished cleaning!!!!!!

Yay it's December! :happydance: I'm so excited! I'm so glad LO decided to stay tucked up until December. :)

OH and I decided to bet on when LO will arrive. I think the 5th, he thinks the 10th so neither of us think I'll get to my due date!

I'm going for a long walk in the morning, to see if that does anything. :)

Well, it's not December here yet for another 3 hours or so, lol :rofl:

Been having horrid pains in my bump tonight. Nothing at all that would make me think things are moving along unfortunately, just braxton hicks I think and then the pants I was wearing were too tight along the top and I think that's what contributed. Argh.

Came home from OH's parents place and had a bath, feel a bit better now... still some twinges. Remind me to go shopping for some larger maternity pants! Don't want to go through that again unless it's the real deal!!!

:hissy:

Cool on the new thread too. Can't wait!

yay 1st december. Happy due date month ladies :D. See you all on the new thread :D
xx

Yay December is finally here :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Come on babies lets not hang around !!!!!!!

Hope everyone is well this morning,
Had a bit of a lie in which is really unlike me!!! :blush:
Had my new flooring and carpets fitted yesterday so today i am going to get all tidy!!! Also had my new fridge freezer fitted...... how sad am i but i can't stop going in it and looking!!!!!!

What are everyone elses plans for the day????
:hugs: to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/77237-december-mummies-here-we-go.html

A nice shiny fresh new thread to celebrate the start of OUR month!! YAY!!

i'd rather like to nest today but have to get going on a 7 page paper for my history class....bother. The most terrible feeling keeps nagging at me because we haven't had the crib delivered yet....My cousin is giving me her son's and she keeps saying " But I'd just like to touch it up for you first!". I can't properly prepare the nursery without a crib!!!! Well...better go start that paper and maybe tonight I'll have some spare time. Hope everyone is well!! Almost there!

i'd rather like to nest today but have to get going on a 7 page paper for my history class....bother. The most terrible feeling keeps nagging at me because we haven't had the crib delivered yet....My cousin is giving me her son's and she keeps saying " But I'd just like to touch it up for you first!". I can't properly prepare the nursery without a crib!!!! Well...better go start that paper and maybe tonight I'll have some spare time. Hope everyone is well!! Almost there!

Hey hunni

Polo princess made us all a new thread as we our in our month now :happydance:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/77237-december-mummies-here-we-go.html

Hope your ok :hugs:
xx

Pooter is fixed at long last. :dance:

Missed you all hope everyones well.

I thought I was going into labour last night. Lots of back cramp that I couldn't shift and mild contractions every 30mins. They eased off by about 2am tho thank goodness; Little Bubble isn't quite set in the middle yet and I want him to be cooked properly before we turn him out. :lol: At least we know things are going in the right direction. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->