December Mums

Thanks for this thread, Peanut - it looks great!
I just posted this in nessajane's thread, and it's a bit like being the cheerful, bubbly person in the roomful of poor, nauseous girls - I know several of you are tired and ill and this is probably the last thing you want to hear, but I have demonic amounts of energy right now.
I was insane enough to sign up for a panto-style show at the Zoo for Hallowe'en (I get to play the villain, so I couldn't resist!), and I'm positively swamped with projects at work, but I feel like superwoman.
I'm also starting with bizarre, obsessive household projects. So I'm working really long hours, then coming home to get more done. Really dumb stuff that shouldn't even be on my radar.
Yesterday, I ironed everything in the linen cupboard.
I feel a strong need to have all of our shoes properly cleaned, polished, and stored for the winter.
It has just occurred to me that our pantry is horribly disorganized and needs to be completely cleaned out and rearranged according to logical cooking projects (ie, baking needs on one shelf, pasta, grains, legumes on another, etc).
Everything needs to be scrubbed!
Everything!
Even the cats!
And I have thought up a premise for a children's novel that needs to be written immediately!
This seems to go beyond nesting, I think.
I tell you, if they put me in charge of sorting out our financial crisis right now, I'd make short work of it and solve world hunger and the Middle East issues while I was at it!
This extreme overconfidence and efficiency cannot last. I dread to think what will happen when I finally crash...
Meanwhile, I have to go cook the Thanksgiving feast now.

blimey someonea full of energy!!

im doing ok apart from horrid horrid heartburn waking me in the night ... really doesnt help sleeping,because you need to sit up but you cant get to sleep that way aaargh!! its wearing me out lol

malpal is pinked up and babymamma added!

Sarahkka - please please please come over and work my last three weeks for me! I've so much on. I'm organizing 4 events and got another 5 to attend in addition. I'm off to the NE for the next two days and I've not stopped all day. I've got to go to the shops soon to get supplies for the event tomorrow. My last two weeks are spent handing over to my maternity cover in between all these events. I couldn't even get into the office today though, I had hardly any sleep and have been sick and ill all day so how will I manage to get into the office to the handover?! These are the busiest three weeks of the whole pregnancy and I've got sciatica and possibly SPD and torn tummy muscles and backache and I can't sleep because everything hurts too much.... At least this trip is the last one staying away. It's all toooo haaaaard.....

heya people i am due the 20th december was the 17th but changed with 2 lil boys xx

hi everyone hope your all well. i cant believe that 3 of us are due on the 16th december and we are all having girls thats really weird LOL. i had anti-natal today, baby is still breech and i had to have the day off sick cos back is so bad..... so did DH just to annoy me i think
would be good to find out a bit about everyone as we are all going through this at around the same time,
Im Lou, 24 married and had been trying for 2 years to fall pregnant and now here i am, oh and i live in Shropshire. if anyone feels like sharing please do so

Lou
xxx

I had a 'nesting' phase I guess about a month or so ago. For some reason I just needed to have the floors and baseboards cleaned. So I vacuumed them, but they still were dingy in my eyes so I got down on hands and knees and scrubbed them with soap and water.

Even did the floors on my hands and knees as I felt mopping wasn't doing it enough.

PeanutBean said:
I can't sleep because everything hurts too much.

Amen to that. :hugs:

Hi lollylou1,
I am sharing your due date of 16th december. Have also been told that we are having a girl. A little about me ...... I'm Stacey, 27 and i have been married for 2 and a half years.
I have my anti-natel appointment tomorrow, it's really weird but i really look forward to them! Everything has gone really well so far and feel so lucky.
I have 4 weeks until i finish work and i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hugs:

And about me. I'm 29, married 2 years, this is my first baby. I go on leave in three weeks, hooray!

Yay there's 3 December 2nd girlies too all pink bumps!!!! It's the pink month! x x

I'm married and having a boy! can't wait til my nesting starts, the house really needs it! pmsl

I'm married and having a girl :)

I can't believe how fast 3rd trimester is. I remember reaching half way mark (20wks) like yesterday. lolz

morning all, well i am off work again as my back/hip is still no better!!!!
i think peanutbean is going to have a baby boy!!!!dont know why but i just think she will.
well i am now 31 weeks today another week down but still 9 bloody weeks to go

Lou
xxx

i think peanutbean is going to have a baby boy!!!!dont know why but i just think she will.

:rofl: How come?! We need a girl first, I've already got 6 of my nephews over here with another and the only two nieces in Oz. It's girl time!

Congrats on your 31 weeks Lou but sorry you are off poorly (though secretly glad you are off if it means you are resting!).

Smashlea - I've added you but are you pink, blue or yellow?

I slept with the mattress from the sofa bed on top of our mattress and a duvet on top of that last night. I slept 'til 6am when I had to get up for a pee then got hungry. It was much better. But the sofa is not better for not having the mattress! I think it is becoming inevitable that we need to get some sort of mattress topper for my pelvis.

hi everyone hope your all well. i cant believe that 3 of us are due on the 16th december and we are all having girls thats really weird LOL. i had anti-natal today, baby is still breech and i had to have the day off sick cos back is so bad..... so did DH just to annoy me i think
would be good to find out a bit about everyone as we are all going through this at around the same time,
Im Lou, 24 married and had been trying for 2 years to fall pregnant and now here i am, oh and i live in Shropshire. if anyone feels like sharing please do so

Lou
xxx

Hi Lou, i'm Kim also 24 and have being married for two and half years. This is my first and i can't wait for her to arrive i have the feeling my husband is just going to spoil her!!!! I was really lucky and we were only trying to get pregnant for 2 months before i found out i was pregnant. Its the first grand child on both sides so the whole family are giddy. I've being very well and healthy so far so lucky for me I loving being pregnant only complaint i have is backache- as i think we all do. x

Hi all,

Just wanted to say hi to my fellow december mommies to be !!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->