December Mums

PeanutBean

Mumma to B & I
Reaction score
The old thread is looking a bit worse for wear with updates all through and I'm envious of the November Mums thread as they have pages of chat! So I thought I'd start a new one with all the dates in the first post (you can PM me to update) and plenty of space for mindless chatter! lol

How are all you December ladies getting on?

Here are our dates for December babies:

2nd
~ Vicky ~ :pink: Ava Catherine Arrived 5.34am Friday 7th November
candeur :pink:
bambikate :pink:
3rd
Winterbaby08 :?:
roxie78 :blue:
4th
Aidan's Mummy :blue: Text buddies Ema, mummy2many and Momandpeanut
Magenta :blue:
Gillian :blue:
nickyb :blue:
5th
danni728 :pink:
UVlollypop :pink:
6th
X.EMMA1984.X :pink:
7th
Stephanie16 :?:
8th
kelly86 :?: [Section booked for 2nd Dec]
Lyssa :pink:
Novbaby08 :pink: Harley Erin
9th
PeanutBean :blue: Byron Coleridge Arrived 11.40am Friday 28th November
xXDonnaXx :pink:
lupi :blue:
TnKL :pink:
momandpeanut :?:
katix333 :blue: Jayden Joseph
10th
mothercare :blue:
11th
lilmissrush :blue: Dominic-Jake
shockd&amazed :blue:
Leanne&Bump..x :blue:
12th
rafwife :pink:
Sophie1205 :blue: Leo Text buddies with ~Vicky~ and Katix333
Pebbles :pink:
ClaireLou :blue: Reuben
13th
suzan :blue:
14th
danimarie :blue: Riley J
Landingmach3 :?:
16th
lollylou1 :pink: Text buddies with PeanutBean and Poloma
Nemo and bump :pink:
malpal :pink:
babymamma :pink:
17th
LauraLM :blue:
18th
Shri :blue:
polo_princess :pink:
alphatee :pink: Cobi-Mae [section]
19th
Brockie :?:
winterbabe :?:
Hayley83 :?:
nickihun :pink: twins!
20th
x-Angel-x :blue: Twins!
21st
kim'sbump :pink:
Sarahkka :blue:
smashlea
22nd
akamummy :blue: Oliver Evan [section]
23rd
Angelmouse :blue: Liam Richard [section]
Bernie :?:
24th
ccombes77 :blue:
25th
Poloma :blue:
maria26pc :pink:
vanessa :pink:
marah_rn
27th
Tyff :?: Text buddy Jaylene3
28th
rubberchickuk :blue:
30th
nessajane :blue: Ty Lawson
thesockqueen :?:
31st
naiyasg :blue:
Michy :blue:
Bella :?:
pinkfairy :pink:
zahviere01 :blue: Zah'Viere Brennon Henderson
claralouise

https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll2/Rianna_reo/decemberclub1.jpg Add by using [*url=https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/62852-december-mums.html][*img]https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll2/Rianna_reo/decemberclub1.jpg[/img][/url] but delete the *s.

Oh poo, I'd updated all this on my computer as a word file. Ah well, saves me time :rofl:

Only 6 weeks until December ladies! :happydance:

Oh poo, I'd updated all this on my computer as a word file. Ah well, saves me time :rofl:

Only 6 weeks until December ladies! :happydance:

Sorry! Mostly I wanted a space to natter! :rofl: Also I wanted to put little storks everywhere! Control freak PeanutBean.. :blush:

I can't believe how soon it is and yet how far! I've got three weeks of work left, and it's only 5 weeks on Tuesday when I reach term. Can't wait though!!

I know exactly what you mean! I was thinking this morning "OMG, 6 weeks until I'm term" then I thought actually, thats ages away! I have a whole house move to get out of the way first before I start getting excited! :rofl:

What things have you got left to do? Is the nursery organised?

I can't believe it's only 7 weeks to go until December! We're getting so close ladies.

Btw, since i'm first on this list, NO ONE is allowed to go before me, okay :hissy: Well, no one apart from Kate and Candeur :laugh2:

No, our nursery is still the dumping ground it was. We have a multi-stage process to go through to clear it! lol Yesterday DH just about finished stripping the wallpaper in our bedroom so hopefully in a week or two we'll have finished decorating in there, then we need to wash the carpet and rearrange the furniture but that will mean we can get the cot in. Then we start on decorating the spare room, moving some furniture out, bringing in the new chest of drawers and then I can finally organize baby's stuff into them! Baby will probably be into 3-6months clothes by the time the clothes get put away!

DH is currently trying to fit baby gates (we want them now to stop our old dog hobbling up and falling down stairs!). We need to buy a cotbed mattress, reusable nappies and that's mostly it!

How about you?

:rofl: at Vicky! First dibs on the December baby!

:rofl: Too right! I'm at the top of the list, it's only fair, right?

Well, my house is a total mess atm! I should take pictures of it! We're getting ready to move to Scotland in 2 weeks, so OH and I are going through each room and sorting out all the stuff in it, chucking stuff we don't need. It's a huge job! So by the 30th of October our furniture should be in our new house, so then we just have to unpack and arrange a whole house before we think about the nursery. :rofl: On the bright side, the nursery will be a blank slate when we start! We're going for shabby chic victorian theme rather than really bright colours.

You'll have to post before and after pics up! I love looking at nursery pics :happydance:

Hi December ladies!
I am in chaos too as we live abroad but are coming back to UK for baby, so living out of cases while there! So no nursery for me!!!!
Am really looking forward to a lovely Christmas... it'll be great!
x

hi girls! well I'm doing fine - we're only in a 2 bed flat with no storage so poor bubs won't have his own room until we move - whether that be round here or in Belgium, who knows? (waiting to hear from DH's work about if we've to move to Belgium or not)

3 weeks on Wednesday til my last day at work - woohoo! :happydance:

Hey December girlies :hi:

Hey Peanutbean - I'm feelin guurrd, ;) Gettin more excited as each week passes. I cannot wait to see her now. It's finally that countdown of weeks. :lol: Only 8 more to go! :happydance:

Hope your all well! x

I'm impatient too. Mostly to start feeling normal again! lol But of course also to meet my little baby and it'll be fab to finally find out if it's a boy or girl.

rafwife - I've got a couple of pics of the room but only empty when we first moved in and a bit later when it was at its worst! Guess we should take a pic before getting started on it. For the time being though, this is the wallpaper we are thinking of getting: https://www.sandasupplies.co.uk/products/large/ANN740_PAP02.JPG

aww what a lovely list you made :) Aren't you good :) hehe
Im doing good just getting reallyyy impatient!
And his movements are starting to hurt quite a bit now!
Hope everyone else is doing well!!

xxx

I've only just noticed, I've moved up a box. :D

Just 1 more to go! Woohoo!

Im afraid December is still waaaay too far away for me ladies .. 10 more weeks!! aaargh lol

You'll get there PP. I was 10 weeks to go 2 weeks ago!

hi all, im thinking december isnt coming soon enough, the back ache is horrendous and the thought of that for another 9+ weeks makes me sad.
The nursery is all decorated now and done so thats good i started washing some clothes to pack into my hospital bag so feel like im making a good start.
Good thread hun

Lou
xxx

Glad you've got your nursery done Lou! I'm envious of anyone with a shiny new nursery these days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->