December Mums

I'm gutted Ruth went. I think Eughan -or- Diana should have gone after last night's perfomances. I liked Ruth. Oh well, my winner is still in = Alexandra. :D

On the baby front. Nothing from me (as usual) I can see me being a 2 week overdue lady lol. But I'm hoping and praying she decides to come soon.

Sophie, it might be it for you soon then, woo!

Yum, Angel delight. We used to make lolly's out of that stuff. Was lush! :p

Today is a lazy day for me. Think I may sort out the top shelf in my wardrobe, I can't see what's up there it's that cluttered - oops. I must keep tidy!

Yuk diana :rofl: I can't stand her!!!

So another one is away...lollylou....hope all goes really well for her.

All quiet for me today....spending the day helping my daughter do a leaf project....and im actually excited about it...im a secret geek :blush:

Hope all is well with everyone today...xxx

God dont even get me started on Diana. I really don't think she can sing (is it just me that thinks that lol)

Hope its not for you now sophie

And Donna lets hope Lexie gets moving soon :D

Aww that sounds so much fun rubberchick. What does she have to do??

Im ok just bored and trying to think of ways of getting Aidan out. Do you think blackmail will work :rofl:. "Come out Aidan and you can have your xmas pressies early" Do you think if i said that he would come :rofl:
xx

Heather I just responded to your other thread. I am definitely feeling a solidarity with you at the minute in regards to how we're both feeling. Part of me keep thinking, surely this can't be normal?!

Anyway, so exciting about lollylou! To think yesterday she was moaning that she'd be here at the end of the month and now she's going to be a November Mummy! :happydance:

What's everyone up to today? Lazy Sunday afternoon? OH and I am doing more of the nursery - I swear it will never get finished!

Heather I just responded to your other thread. I am definitely feeling a solidarity with you at the minute in regards to how we're both feeling. Part of me keep thinking, surely this can't be normal?!

Anyway, so exciting about lollylou! To think yesterday she was moaning that she'd be here at the end of the month and now she's going to be a November Mummy! :happydance:

What's everyone up to today? Lazy Sunday afternoon? OH and I am doing more of the nursery - I swear it will never get finished!

Thanks hunni, im glad to hear im not alobe with these pains. I know what you mean about wondering if it's normal but fi we are both getting it, then it must be. Big hugs hun :hug:. We can hang on in there together

And I might try and get some sleep. How far are you with the nursery now??
xx

A leaf project?
Oooooo!
Me too!
I'd be having an unabashed geekfest over that and I'm not being at all sarcastic!
Is it more arts or is it a science project?
Either way, very very fun.
I popped awake at 4:52 am. Again.
I tried to get back to sleep, but the best I could do was relax for a couple of hours. It's the brain. Once it starts thinking, I'm done. there will be no more sleep for awhile.
Anyway, it should be a fun day if I'm not too tired.
We're heading to IKEA to pick up a xmas tree and a nursing chair and various bits and pieces for tidying up the impending disaster that is our pantry. (seriously, we are one small sneeze away from having an avalanche of flour, sugar, various grains, cereal boxes, tinned goods etc!) We'll be spending a lot of the day doing xmas decor.
And the last two nights, we've been watching the old BBC Box of Delights. I may be losing some of my grinchiness!
Swimming yesterday was amazing. I felt so good. I'm going to try to go daily for the next while.
And I looked up EPO and have started taking 1000mg daily, to be increased to 2000 - 3000 mg per day after Week 38. The research I found was pretty unanimous in saying that EPO does not cause labour, but can help ripen the cervix and support labour once started.
Not as sure about clary sage yet.
I figure I will start those baths next week.
And then it's a pineapple a day after that!
Good luck to lollylou!

Afternoon ladies hope your all well!!

Cant believe Lolly has gone, shes only 1 day ahead of me :cry: Oh well its the 1st Dec tomorrow so im going to officially start the eviciton process!!

Been to the shops this morning to get my xmas pressie, i wanted a nice digital camera for when mini pp is here. Im not usually bothered with them and just buy a cheapy one but OH brought me a really nice pink Canon one :cloud9:

afternoon everyone :D

Hope everyones having a nice sunday!! ive had a lazy one today and just been chilling and made a cooked dins!!

Baby is having a quiet day today :( i hate it when he does this :cry:
do you have this girls when baby is mega active one day and not the next?? xx

afternoon ladies, just got back from my mum's house - had a yummy Sunday Roast. OH is off out for a works meal tonight so no doubt I'll be babyandbumping it. :D

Has anyone else had any shooting pains in the lower part of their bump before? Got MW on Tue so I can ask her then but wondered if any of you ladies had? Really wanna meet my baby now we can all celebrate 1st December tomorrow - who will be the first to have a proper December baby!!!! lol x x

Hello ladies

I hope everyone is feeling alright today - despite all the various aches and discomforts and frustrations we all have.

OH and I spent the last three days holed up on the couch. He had a virus fluey thing and I was just trying to avoid getting it but was really tired with a cold. It was miserable in one way, obviously, but we also really enjoyed having some time together where there was nothing else going on (because we couldn't do anything basically) and talked over all kinds of things.

Have had a really itchy belly recently and lo and behold, some bright new stretch marks. Doesn't really bother me at the moment, I'm just obsessed, OBSESSED with the baby. The days seem to be going far too slowly. And even my massive maternity clothes aren't fitting too well anymore. I've got these huge velour jog pants that I practically live in - I wash and dry them in the evening every few days so that I can wear them again the next day.

Can't, and don't really want to venture too far from the house. I need the loo every few minutes it seems, what with bubba headbutting my bladder all the time, and I can hardly walk. I literally waddle like one of those little wind up toys. An egg shaped one.

People keep telling us to go out to the cinema while we have a chance, but honestly, I don't fancy lumbering through those rows of seats, I think my bum would ache after about 2 seconds of sitting on them anyway and I'd miss half the movie from having to get up to go to the loo - which takes me ages what with waddling and trying to fit into the cubicles.

So, a bit bored and restless at home, but really not long now.

afternoon everyone :D

Hope everyones having a nice sunday!! ive had a lazy one today and just been chilling and made a cooked dins!!

Baby is having a quiet day today :( i hate it when he does this :cry:
do you have this girls when baby is mega active one day and not the next?? xx

Yup - a quiet day seems to follow a mega active day and it's been that way since I first started noticing movements. Drives me nuts. I'm always so anxious and grumpy on the quieter days. But, it's apparently normal.

What you most have to look out for is sudden or dramatic changes that are not usual for your baby - and even then, most of the time it will be just a a growth spurt thing. It is maddening though.

hi nessa - Izzy is having a quiet day today too - they must know it's a Sunday. Been told it's completely normal at this stage - I don't like it either tho - lol x x

Glad its not just me!! its so worrying tho isnt it :( i much prefer it when he's booting the hell out of me - even when it hurts!! lol
shri - that makes sense my LO had a very active day yesterday so maybe he's just chillaxing!!
thanks girls xx

Hello ladies. How is everyone?
Ive been out for a meal today with OH and family. Was nice but Im stuffed and sooo tired. :(

All my pains stopped last night and nothing today :( boo hoo.

Oh well its December 2moro!!!! Yayyy, I cant believe its finally here.

xx

I know. I remember thinking back in April when I found out I was pregnant - "December's ages off" :( - And it's here tommorrow! :happydance: How exciting. Single digits aswell. Wowee!

Can't believe December is tomorrow :happydance:

Whats everyone having for dinner tonight?

OH is trying to convince me to cook vegetable and chicken enchiladas with lots of sour cream, cheese and spicy sauce but I really want Yorkie puds stuffed with roast potatoes, peas, sausages and onion gravy.

Mmmm it's far too early but I'm so hungry!

Were having a sausage casserole! yummy Done in the slow cooker
I love my slow cooker, just chuck everything in it in the morning and turn it on, hassle free cooking!

We had our usual Sunday dinner. Roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, Brussel sprouts, Carrots & turnips, Chicken, Broccolli, Cabbage.......Etc :D It was yummilicious!

Oh my gooooooooooooooood, you are all making me so very hungry! It's only noon here, we won't be having sunday dinner for another 5 hours or so! :hissy:

LOL

For what it's worth, it sounds like everyone had some really yummy dinners! For the most part every Sunday we go out to OH's parents place for our Sunday Dinner. It's normally a yummy meat & potatos type dinner. Mmmm mmmm! Can't wait!

congrats on single digits donna :happydance: think I'm just gonna have ceral or toast for dinner cuz had a massive roast at lunch time - lol. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->