December Mums

I had my little boy and am a nov 29th not dec 9th mummy Austin Robert James Elliott 6ld 7oz labour 21 hours but not as bad as I thought - be brave girls. Will give some more details when i get chance x

Not another 9ther lol. :( :o Congrats hunni. Can't wait to hear more!

M&P, Katie, I think there's only us now :( x

wow yeah you December 9th ladies are early poppers! lol will any of you make it to DD without popping first??? x x

hey ladies.....all your talk of food...yum!!!! ut im having nothing because i dont feel great :cry:

I had quite bad *poops* last night and feel awful crampy all day. Have also been having quite strong braxton hicks.....not saying its the start of anything beause i am way early but need to keep an eye on it.
Just not feeling myself.

Hope you are all ok...sophie sorry to hear pains have all stopped.

:hug: for all.

P.s Its soooooooo cold xxx

Hope you feel better Rubberchick xx

Donna congrats on single digits!!

and Congrats Lupi!!

xx

Hi girls... hope everybody is doing well... Anymore news? How's PB?

Tyff- Recipe for spring rolls : you can try pork (if you're eating pork) onions, carrots plus salt and pepper then fry it. Hope you like it.

God Bless girls!

Ahhh congrats Lupi!!

Think as of tomorrow we should start a new Dec mummies thread as it will officially be the start of our month tomorrow, plus we can see who's left lol

Ahhh congrats Lupi!!

Think as of tomorrow we should start a new Dec mummies thread as it will officially be the start of our month tomorrow, plus we can see who's left lol

Think that's a great idea. Was trying to look earlier to find out when people are due. We need to make sure everyone has their text buddies ready!!!
It's getting really close now!!!!!!

Starting a new thread is a good idea, I need to get myself a text buddy too!

Congratulations Lupi !!

Donna and katie dont you get leaving me behind !!! :rofl:

Hope everyone is well this evening ?

Ive have lost some more of my plug today and im generally uncomfy but no real pains !!

Looks like im gonna be a december mommy !!

:happydance:

I'll start a new updated one in the morning and add the newbies ont here too!!

Think the list will be pretty much cut in half lol

that'll be a good idea PP cuz we can put down when people have their babys too seen as Peanutbean abandoned us lol

x

I cant believe that December is literally upon us and by the end of the month 99.9% of us will be mummies (with the exception of those who go overdue)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->