December Puddings 2017! -24BFP! x

aw1990

Reaction score
Buddy group for those due in December 2017 x

I Have also made a group on FB if anyone would like to join send me a PM for my details and ill add you to add you to the group and then can delete me again lol xx

DUE DATES!!

1st
Dan-o :pink:
2nd
3rd -
MoldyVoldy:yellow:

4th -
5th -
Koifish :yellow:
Aw1990 :yellow:
xxmyheartxx :yellow:

6th -
SilasLove :yellow:
7th -
Boothh :yellow:
8th -
Euphobia:yellow:

9th -
Schindlebrau :yellow:
10th -
emmadaisy :yellow:
11th -
sunnydee :yellow:

12th -
Wrapunzel :yellow:
13th -
DanielleTTC :yellow:
14th -
swedengirl :yellow:
Natasha2605 :yellow:

15th -
arabon02:yellow:
16th -
17th -
18th -
19th -
milliew:yellow:

20th -
21st -
Kellze :yellow:
22nd -
Sasha92:yellow:
23rd -
Vickster1:yellow:
Branka :yellow:

24th-
25th -
26th -
Jessz:yellow:
27th -
28th -
29th -
Mum_Bear :yellow:
30th -
31st-

:angel: Angels :angel:
Imaginary8x

Hello all! I got my BFP March 26th and have an ultrasound to hopefully help with dates next Thursday! So for now you can either leave me blank or put me on December 5th and I can let you know if that date changes :)

have added you for the 5th just now, easy enough to move after the scan xx

I'm new here (hello!) but have been looking for a new pregnancy forum since the one I used for my past two pregnancies is basically defunct at this point, which is sad. Anyway, I am due on December 8 and this is my fourth pregnancy (third child). Hope it's ok to join in!

Yay congratulations on your BFP's and great to meet you all!
Can't wait to see this thread fill up and find out who's got xmas due dates!!

Hi all! My little Christmas pudding is due Dec 11th 😊

I can't believe there is a new group for Christmas 2017 already - I had my daughter just before Christmas 2016 and it seems like 5 minutes since I joined a group like this! It really does go too quickly.

Congratulations to you all, Christmas is an amazing time to have a baby :) I love Christmas anyway but now I have my little girl, I will always think of It as being extra special.

Hello!! have added all the new faces! Its so exciting!

do we like Christmas Puddings? or I can change it if anyone has any other suggestions? x

Hello!! have added all the new faces! Its so exciting!

do we like Christmas Puddings? or I can change it if anyone has any other suggestions? x

Maybe "holiday puddings" instead since some/most of us at this stage aren't that close to actual Christmas but I think most people consider the whole month to be part of the "Holidays" (tday/christmas/newyears/etc.) Thoughts? (I love the puddings part, don't know why, it just makes me smile! :flower: )

how about December puddings? that way it keeps it a due in month group? x

Hello girls, dropping in over here too. My EDD is 12/8

added wrapunzel x

I have also made us a group on FB If anyone would like to join it, then PM me for my FBlink and ill add you to add to the group and then can delete me again lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->