December Puddings 2017! -24BFP! x

My baby girl is here!
Arrived at hospital at 6:20am
Checked in, IV started. Pitocin drip started around 7:15am - still at 2cm.
11:50am 3cm 80% -2 / membranes ruptured
12:45 epidural
1:45 4cm 90%
2:50 7cm
3:10 10cm
Natalie born at 3:48pm 7lb 5.5oz 19 3/4in long.
Some stitches but she is nursing and so far we are both doing well!

Congrats silas glad to hear all is well!

Well baby Jasmine Marie was born on Thursday morning November 30th weighing 7lbs 1oz. I'm totally in love with her. She was covered in meconium and she'd swallowed a lot of fluid so she needed some oxygen at first, she had some blood sugar problems too and ended up on a drip over night in SCBU and she's on antibiotics. (Waiting for her cultures to come back this morning to see if she can come off them or if we have to wait til Monday. )
She did really well over night in SCBU with some top ups of formula, and she was back with me yesterday morning. She's feeding really well and taking minimal top ups at alternate feeds now.
I'm absolutely exhausted and In pain from basically running up and down the whole hospital to get from the c section ward to SCBU multiple times within a few hours of having it done. :dohh:
They came and told me earlier that my iron count is 7 and I need a blood transfusion this morning. I'm on anti B also.
Sorry for the rambling post I'm just super super tired and trying to lay out what happened for the first time properly.

Anyway she's beautiful and doing well now and hopefully I'll be feeling better asap and we can get home where we belong!

Good luck to everyone else x

Congratulations Silas and boothh! Hope you all recover quickly and get to bring your baby girls home very soon!

Not Sure if anyone is still active in this thread it's been so quiet but thought I'd update.

My baby girl arrived Dec 12th, 1 day past my due date weighing 7lbs 10oz and she's absolutely perfect!

How is everyone?
Natalie is nearly 4 months old. She weights 14.9lbs and 23in long.
She loves eating, kicking her feet, and soaks up any attention she gets. Even a silly face. She’s a smiler, and a screamer. It’s her own special talking language.

hope everyone and their babies are well!

Jack is 16 weeks and weighed 14lbs 10oz two weeks ago. STTN the last two nights and chatters/babbles all day long. The little giggles are the sweetest.

He’s not a fan of lying awake on his back as he likes to see about but generally he’s very content and good natured. Also not a fan of tummy time and making no attempt to roll over yet :haha:

Ds2 is 18 weeks on Wednesday, time is flying 😢,I've no idea how much ds2 weighs, he's due an operation soon so will be measured and weighed then. Sleep is non existent unless he's in with me. He babbles a lot and is very smiley, yesterday he started to lift his head and shoulders up when in the carrycot of my pram so won't be long until I transfer him into the seat unit.Still bf him though have tried him with formula last week at bed time to see if helped with sleep which it didn't do back to just me. He's rolled 4 or 5 times, he's just lazy to keep doing it haha. My other children are absolutely besotted with him and we are currently ntnp but being careful until June as we are going to Florida for Xmas x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->