December Puddings 2017! -24BFP! x

Love December pudding ... I agree the puddings part is cute.

December puddings is perfect!

I'm also loving the calendar in the first post for all the due dates, it's so much fun!:happydance:

https://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu323/SilasLove/3BE8BD8E-7CF0-4DEC-9F9F-DCC661A8BC8F.jpg

Quick attempt at this. It needs sizing but I'm on my phone.

Cute! I love the pudding part, I'm sure that will be baby's nickname from now!

Silas!!! That is gorgeous! can you add a wrapped gift box in the empty space bottom right? It's so cute!

how about December puddings? that way it keeps it a due in month group? x
Love it :) Capitalize the P in Puddings! (If you want. lol. That is my literal OCD talking). :haha:

added wrapunzel x

I have also made us a group on FB If anyone would like to join it, then PM me for my FBlink and ill add you to add to the group and then can delete me again lol x
Quoting this to remind me to PM you!!!

https://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu323/SilasLove/3BE8BD8E-7CF0-4DEC-9F9F-DCC661A8BC8F.jpg

Quick attempt at this. It needs sizing but I'm on my phone.
EEEEEEE! I love!:happydance:

ETA: I see the title is changed. HAHA, I didn't even notice at first. Wow...:/ lol

Question on the FB group: Is it a secret group or closed? Depending on which, i'll have to wait to join until I tell my parents about my pregnancy!

I haven't been invited yet, but aw1990 told me it's a secret group.

Well, I would like to be invited when the time comes. 😊

What do you think? I'll pull out my computer to try to resize at some point.

Attachments

• IMG_0365.jpg
    IMG_0365.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 5
Its fab Silas! ahh soo exciting! ..

the FB group is secret as i haven't announced yet either so no one can see it at all, Its looking like we need to be friends for me to add people to it though, so if you PM me your names on FB or ask for mine I can then I can add you xx

Brill Silas, can't wait to add it!

I think ive added everyone now lol x

Hey All! This is so exciting and I'll see you all on the FB group. I'm PMing you now aw!

Wow so quiet in here. Where are all the December mummies?

*Waves*

To be honest, it feels like the entire BnB boards are quieter :/

:hi:

I'm torn to being wanting to be super excited or panicking about what's going wrong.

It was so quiet yesterday, lol. I was forced not to post because no one else was!

I'm feeling really good today. A little scary lol. But it's my day off work so probably the reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->