December Puddings 2017! -24BFP! x

I'm currently lying on the sofa feeling tired and sick with some heartburn thrown in for good measure!

:hi:

I'm torn to being wanting to be super excited or panicking about what's going wrong.

I'm 6 weeks today, and woke up sick with worry. I have a scan on Thursday and can't stop thinking about the worst case scenario. Really has ruined my day as I literally cannot stop worrying. I think i'll be wound up like this until my scan.:cry:

It was so quiet yesterday, lol. I was forced not to post because no one else was!

I'm feeling really good today. A little scary lol. But it's my day off work so probably the reason.
Post when it's quiet because I promise i'm lurking. lololol

I'm sorry you're feeling that way MoldyVoldy! I have my fingers x'ed for your scan! Just a few more days, which is awesome.

Are you 100% on your due date?

:hi:

I'm torn to being wanting to be super excited or panicking about what's going wrong.

Right back at ya myheart. Cant wait to see a heartbeat (and then worry about that as well lol) hope you're feeling a bit better after a quick rest. When's your scan?

*Waves*

To be honest, it feels like the entire BnB boards are quieter :/

I must say I sadly agree. I couldn't load it properly yesterday either and the ads can be quite annoying when viewing on my phone!

My scans on Thursday too, I'll be 6+ 1 or 2. Cant come round fast enough!

It was so quiet yesterday, lol. I was forced not to post because no one else was!

I'm feeling really good today. A little scary lol. But it's my day off work so probably the reason.

lol Silas, just spam the thread, I do :haha:

I've got afternoon nausea again :sick: still can't believe I am so symptom ridden this early lol! X

:haha:
I really thought about it!

I was super nauseous yesterday but I'm feeling good today, for whatever reason. Not going to hate on it.

Other than that, my children are annoying me. :rofl:

Gosh so are mine, my now 4yo has lost the ability to speak today and seems only able to scream, shriek, whine or grunt lol :dohh: like continually, for the last 10 hours!!!

My tolerance is so low at the moment :haha:

My scans on the 19th so 10 days to go, I will be 7+1 from lmp but 6+5 from ov so hopefully will seen a heartbeat.

Im getting lots of ads popping up more than normal which is annoying!

It's so stressful these 1st few weeks, especially with symptoms coming and going, cramping and then knicker watch (though that never leaves me)

Anyone got any gender inclinations yet? Or names?

I feel a lot worse than usual so thinking maybe a girl. Didn't end well last time we were having a girl tho, so I'd be scared if was! I'll find out at the earliest opportunity, absolutely hate surprises! :haha:

I tried being team yellow my last pregnancy but I only lasted 10 weeks :haha:
I'll just find out this time, I think.
I dreamed about a baby girl the other night, and I've picked out a girls name now. So idk. If that means something, then maybe.

I was lurking all day yest but no one was posting lol today ive just felt sorry for myself as I've felt so sick! I cant wait till i start actually being sick and then i usually feel a wee bit better after it! Lol

I think pink! Ive its a girl she will be Aria or Evie, we are rubbish at boys names but we both quite like Cody xx

On the plus side its hard to worry when i feel so sick 😂 xx

Yeah I'm not great at boys names either, I've run out! Lol

I used to like Darcy for a girl but it's way popular now. I liked Casper for a boy but hubby vetoed it lol

Aw1990 if I could be sick it would be such a relief! It's rarely happened with any of mine tho.. just relentless nausea lol :sick:

I've gotten nauseous now. Boo.

We've decided on Ashlyn Kale for a girl. At first I was on the fence, but it just feels right for some reason now. We are no where near deciding a boys name. We have 4 girls, 2 boys so we may just believe it'll be another girl. :haha:

My OH has 2 boys, but I have a feeling that I cant carry boys .. Ive been preg 8 times and my 4 children all happen to be girls .. could just be coincidence but I think I just grow girls lol xxx

Hi everyone, I'm exhausted. Don't know if it's a symptom or a result of my toddler waking at 5am everyday and refusing to nap, please someone tell me it's a phase cause I don't think I can do this with a newborn as well!

Don't really have any other symptoms at the min, except slight cramping on and off. I have a midwife appointment on Wed but I don't think I'll be getting any early scans this time :( what's the earliest you can hear heartbeat with a Doppler?

I was team yellow last time and definitely will be finding out this time! I have no inkling either way though.

8-10 weeks usually lovely depending on what one you have, I have the sonoline and heard Harleys about 8weeks

Its me who cant sleep past 6am in my house, I lie in bed dosing for hours before the kids wake up lol xx

My OH has 2 boys, but I have a feeling that I cant carry boys .. Ive been preg 8 times and my 4 children all happen to be girls .. could just be coincidence but I think I just grow girls lol xxx

I think the same, but the MC clinic says most likely just coincidence. The last one we lost just before my youngest came along, was a girl (chromosome defect) We had all the testing and genetics done but everything came back normal for us both, which would suggest a healthy girl would be possible.

And yes I wake up to pee at 5am like clockwork, and then can't get back to sleep for the life of me! In fact last night I got up almost hourly to pee, crazy!

Sunnydee, I've found 4 of mine at 8-9w, but one (DS2) I found at 7w1d! He was always so easy to find. I also have sonoline.

Hello ladies :wave: I missed you all while it was quiet. Had a busy day-- I told my mother I'm pregnant!

I'm hoping for twins lol. If it's not twins at my first u/s I'm sure I'll settle on hoping one way or the other, probably girl as I really want to see my daughter with a baby sister wearing all her clothes I've squirreled away.

For names we both really like Linnaea or Linnaeus. Other options being tossed around are Calvin, Calliope, Aurelia and Bartholomew. My man absolutely loves playing the "name game", we've spent more than a few happy hours discussing the merits of various names! I love his involvement and enthusiasm. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->