December Puddings 2017! -24BFP! x

I hope your cousins baby is doing well Silas!

I’ve found this week a bit harder. Getting a lot of pains down below and periods when my back is in a lot of pain and some pain in my tummy if I’m walking for too long. Midwife again tomorrow, I hope he’s starting to engage which would explain the pains.

Anyone done their hospital bags yet? Need to get round to doing mine but having a complete blank about what to put in. You’d think I’d remember having done it three times now!

I have an consultation with a chiropractor tomorrow. I’m hoping to get some relief soon since I at least have 2 weeks left. I can’t keep going without sleep.

Silas- Hope the chiropractor works! I wonder if I should try that too? Feeling like my lack of exercise is going to make labour harder for me but everything hurts so I have zero motivation to even go for a walk.
Hope your cousins baby is doing well.

Natasha- same! I have my bag sitting there with a couple of pads and nappies in it and pretty much can't figure out what else I need lol

Well plus there's a chance baby will be born at home so I guess that's why I haven't put much thought into packing a bag.

I tend to stay in hospital as little as possible so don’t pack heavy. Done babies yesterday and put in -

Nappies and wipes
Three sleepsuit/vest combinations. (First size,newborn and up to one month depending on his size)
Going home outfit
Bib,socks and mitts
Snowsuit
2 blankets
And a Muslin.

Roughly done, but it’s a start.

Midwife this morning so hoping he’s started to engage!

Both our bags are half packed on the top of the changing unit. I'm hoping not to be in too long but bein my 3rd c section will definitely be a night or two,
In the babies bag there's just nappies, wipes plenty of sleep suits and vests and a blanket pretty much. Mine has big knickers, pjs, a towel, new slippers, lip balm, LANSINOH! Maternity pads. Don't forget a pen. I'm planning on taking a bag of snacks cus I always get so hungry bf and hospital rations don't do it and I've spent so long in that hospital over the past few years I refuse to pay the prices of the hospital shop lol haha :haha:
That has stuff like oat cereal bars, dried apricots, lucozade, chocolate raisins, mini cheddars etc.

I swear ladies, I am amazed. I went to chiropractor and got a test adjustment on my right hip. I feel a difference and although not nearly what I need it to be - that little relief is awesome. I go back tomorrow for another adjustment. My hip/back is super inflamed and swollen so it will take a few adjustments. I’m just hoping after tomorrow it’ll be enough to help me get through the rest of this pregnancy. I also had my neck adjusted ...AMAZING. Never been to a chiropractor before and now I have no idea why, lol.
Anyhow, I really suggest it. I already feel a difference in my body & baby has been moving like crazy today so not sure if she liked it too or not but I’m feeling better. Was able to drive without any pain today and it’s been a while!

Glad it's helped silas!

9 sleeps left until I meet my baby, eeek I'm starting to panic now. And not looking forward to c section recovery either. My pre op is on Thursday, I can't believe how quickly it's come around.

I wonder if we have any December babies appear yet? Hope everyone is well.

I saw that one person delivered in October on the Facebook group.
I’m being induced Nov 29th if she doesn’t come on her own before then.
I’m at 2cm and 75% as of yesterday.
They are going to strip my membranes on Monday.

I can’t believe you ladies have end dates in site. So much uncertainty over here. It really is such a waiting game.

Still need to do my hospital bag. Least babies is done. Few other bits to do too but nothing much!

Wow there will be babies arriving very soon! I'm thinking I will probably go past due date as I did last time too, it's so nice for you ladies to have a date set!

Do you start getting cervical checks at each appointment now? My midwife hasn't mentioned it and I'm not sure I even want to know? It might just get my hopes up that something will happen sooner!

I never ended up joining the Fb group for some reason can anyone pm me the link?

I don't envy you Natasha it definitely helps my anxiety Knowing when she's coming. My first baby was born on his due date and the other 2 at 39 weeks exactly like this one will be so iv never gone over due. I can't imagine it's much fun!

Not sure where you are sunny but I don't think they check you til you're over due in the uk and I imagine they'd do it during your sweep.

My hospital bags are on the changing unit kind of packed. I don't think there's much more I need in them but I could do with sorting them out properly, double checking and fitting everything in nicely. I'll do that over the next few days,

I had a baby boy yesterday, weighing 6lb 15 ozs, came in to be induced on Tuesday afternoon, needed 2 lots of gel to me to 4cm, broke my waters and 3 hours later hes here! he's doing well, I lost half my blood and ended up having 3 bags of blood, so still in hospital, hopefully can go home in the next day or so x

I had a baby boy yesterday, weighing 6lb 15 ozs, came in to be induced on Tuesday afternoon, needed 2 lots of gel to me to 4cm, broke my waters and 3 hours later hes here! he's doing well, I lost half my blood and ended up having 3 bags of blood, so still in hospital, hopefully can go home in the next day or so x

Congratulations! Hope you are recovering well and can get home soon!

Congratulations my heart! Hope you're feeling better soon and can go home!

I'm off for my pre op soon, 1 week to go! I'm so bloody nervous this time and I'm not sure why when I've already done it three times!

Congrats myheart! Hope you are feeling better soon.

I haven’t decided to for sure to the strip of membranes on Monday. I feel like 2 days of the possibility of going in to labor at any moment may be a bit too stressful for me. I guess I’ll see what I’m dilated to on Monday. If it’s less than 5cm I may do the sweep, just to help come Wednesday. If not I may just see if she’ll come without it. But then the idea of her possibly coming Monday or Tuesday is super tempting. A nov 29th birthday doesn’t seem right for some reason.

Aw my heart congratulations, hope you get to go home soon and you are feeling ok. Xx

Thank you all, still in hospital waiting on my blood test to come back to see if I need another transfusion.
I hope you are all well xx

Congratulations on your baby boy myheart! Hope you get to go home soon with him

Well December is finally here!! How's everyone doing? I'm convinced something is happening with all the mild cramping I've been getting since yesterday so I've starting bouncing on my ball and bought a pineapple yesterday!

My baby girl is here!
Arrived at hospital at 6:20am
Checked in, IV started. Pitocin drip started around 7:15am - still at 2cm.
11:50am 3cm 80% -2 / membranes ruptured
12:45 epidural
1:45 4cm 90%
2:50 7cm
3:10 10cm
Natalie born at 3:48pm 7lb 5.5oz 19 3/4in long.
Some stitches but she is nursing and so far we are both doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->