December Puddings 2017! -24BFP! x

Yes it's a miracle cream! I still have some left from last time and will be using it from day 1! I also use it on my toddlers cheeks in the winter cause he gets like red dry skin from the cold weather 😊

Good idea for chapped cheeks sunny!
It's super quiet in here hope everyone is doing well x

Doing a lot better here. Ready for my baby girl to come, lol. Well, my body is ready lol.

Yes it's been very quiet, I feel like time has slowed down so much the last few weeks, counting down the days!
Not feeling too bad, just uncomfortable from all the braxton hicks and being enormous!
I'm so excited for Xmas this year, I feel like once I get my tree up then baby will be here and I can curl up in front of the fire for the rest of winter 😊

Soo counting down the days right now :haha: (3 weeks 5 days) just need to finish off the hospital bags and make sure I have loads of snacks to take. I always get starving after having a baby!

All good here! Still 6 weeks to go until D-day but decided to start packing my hospital bag today and ordering some bits to go in there! Time is definitely slowing down and I’m beginning to count in days now too. I’m so ready to stop work now and think that’s why time is dragging. Only 3 weeks left of work though!

Sunny your image of snuggling down with baby in front of the fire for the winter just made me burst into tears with excitement! I can’t wait to be all cosy and snuggled in with the little one.

I know! I think winter is the perfect time to have a newborn, no need to venture outside and you have a cuddly little hot water bottle to snuggle with 😍
I've washed all the baby clothes and blankets so all I need to do is pack a bag now. I'm trying to get the motivation to sew some nursing pads (or maybe il just order more from Amazon)

Iv never had a winter baby before so I'm looking forward to it, the boys are May June and August so I'm used to summer babies!
Is anyone else getting restless legs? I get it every time I'm pregnant or anaemic and I hateeee it. I must've woke about 10 times last night at least. So tired!

I have the worst sleep. Between restless legs, hip/pelvic pain, peeing. 😔
I think I'm scheduling a chiropractic appointment this week as I'm miserable. Sometimes I can hardly walk. I'm nearly certain something is super out of line or out of place.

I have the worst sleep. Between restless legs, hip/pelvic pain, peeing. 😔
I think I'm scheduling a chiropractic appointment this week as I'm miserable. Sometimes I can hardly walk. I'm nearly certain something is super out of line or out of place.

I feel for you, my pelvis just feels on fire constantly I have to shuffle it hurts when I walk. Not much longer now though and our babies will be here!

Can’t wait! Had appointment yesterday and baby is very low, head down. I’m very much ready to not be pregnant!!

Me too! Bump is measuring 39 weeks :dohh: she's diagonal heads not down yet at all so she's all in my ribs and it's not nice.

I hope time doesn’t start dragging. We’re pretty organised now aside from a few bits and bobs. Going to start sorting changing bag and hospital bag today.

Feeling fine though aside from frequent pain in my belly which seems to trigger when I walk a lot. Literally my bump feels all baby. I know he’s head down but other than that I think he’s a very comfy little boy in there!

I have an induction date at 38 weeks if not sooner, babies growth has dropped from 90th to 50th, was admitted last Fri and Tues because of blood pressure again, my protein levels in my urine are increasing I'm in again for more bloods urine monitoring later and another growth scan on Tuesday if it's still dropped baby will be here next week. I'm so not organized at all, though hospital bags are sorted now x

Babe was measuring 37 weeks at 36, so seems to have slowed down on growth. My BP is slightly elevated again, but urine looks good and my non-stress tests have been going well. I guess no real hope of having the baby early 😂 ...sounds terrible, but I’m OVER IT. trying to get organized this week so come my appt next Monday I can beg them to check me for progress and hopefully for induction at 39 weeks or so. But I have terrible cramping and contractions that come and go. So annoying. Almost enough to be like “oh wait a minute!” But then they disappear. Boo.

I feel your pain! I'm pretty over it now too, can barely walk, can't stand for long periods, even lying down I get sore hips so have to keep rolling over (which is the hardest thing to do!)
As soon as I hit 39 weeks il be trying everything to get baby out haha

Same lol. I'm so ready for her to come now I want her on my chest n I want to smell her hair omgggg that new baby smell is insane.
At the same time tho every time I get a few contractions I absolutely poo myself and panic to death that I'm not ready and please let's now be in labour :haha:
16 more sleeps at the very most tho! Aak I'm scared.

My cousin had their December baby yesterday. He was only 5lb 8oz and is having some blood sugar issues...he was originally due Dec 4.

I’ve had a sore throat for days, my boobs are leaking at times, I have a stupid hemorrhoid 😔 ...and I am a walking human oven. Literally. I am always hot.

And enough of my complaining I’m sure. Planning to get more done today to plan for baby. She must know I am not organized yet.

My cousin had their December baby yesterday. He was only 5lb 8oz and is having some blood sugar issues...he was originally due Dec 4.

I’ve had a sore throat for days, my boobs are leaking at times, I have a stupid hemorrhoid 😔 ...and I am a walking human oven. Literally. I am always hot.

And enough of my complaining I’m sure. Planning to get more done today to plan for baby. She must know I am not organized yet.

Aw hope he's doing well silas,

I feel like I'm actually sick of my own voice complaining at this point :haha: but everything hurts or is uncomfortable or much harder to do than it should be. I just want to stay in bed until she comes now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->