December Rainbow Babies!!! Congrats New Mom scoobydrlp PINK!

I know Raif is quiet but has that twinkle that I think will get him into trouble!

I can't believe how big Colton is...what a cute, chubby baby! How big was he when he was born? Congrats btw!

Thank you! He was 8lb 14oz when he was born. Last week he weighed 12lb 11oz. He's already outgrown all my newborn diapers, I had to throw him into the "one size" diapers. They are kind of huge on him, but he looks so darn cute! Anyone else using cloth?

Oh and i thought i has replied but Raif and Colton are also super cute!! And yes, time goes by wayyy too fast! I can't believe Xavier will be one year old in less than 6 months. The last 6 months went by so fast!

I am so in love with this baby :)

We use cloth and love it too! Just had to create a system for night time as he is a heavy wetter and would pee through everything each morning.

Yes regular pocket diapers were not enough here for the night as well so i bought two fitted diapers and covers that i use just for the night, so far so good :)

Hi guys, I can't believe how quickly time has flown by. Sorry for abandoning but I've struggled to get online at all in the past 6 months. Bethan is now 27+ weeks old and is such good fun. She has a wonderfully infectious smile. After the early issues we have managed to keep breastfeeding and are in the process of cutting it back now as I return to work next week. YUK!!!! We have discussed it and are hoping I can have another 6 month break soon if I can manage to get pregnant again. I did have a positive test but then AF came so not meant to be. It hurts so much less now I have Bethan to hug.
Still, here are a couple of pictures to share.

Attachments

• P1060544 (512x384).jpg
    P1060544 (512x384).jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 3
  • P1060538 (600x450).jpg
    P1060538 (600x450).jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 1
Lala, what a cutie!! Sorry about AF, but impressive that you got a positive so quickly! Fx for you :)

Thanks scooby. I love her so much it scares me!! I was amazed to have a positive test first month trying again especially as we only dtd once. Still AF appeared today so on to next month!!
Camden is adorable - you are a lucky mummy! Xx

Hi ladies,

I'm not sure if anyone checks in on here anymore but I thought I would pop by. I am so sorry I haven't been back in such a long time but as you know, these first 6 months were a total whirlwind!! I think of you all often and have really lovely memories of your support and friendship throughout my pregnancy. I still can't quite believe I have my rainbow baby!! Taylor is such an incredible baby, I love her more and more everyday.

Are any of your planning TTC next year? DH and I will definitely be trying again and hoping for a 2 year gap between our babies if possible. It makes me very excited and scared all over again!

Please take care of yourselves and your gorgeous babies!

Lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here are a few pics of her - now 7 months old!

SAM_0250.jpg

SAM_0261.jpg

SAM_0269.jpg

SAM_0270.jpg

Omg, I have just stumbled across this! Better update!! My yellow bump turned PINK, on the 19th Dec, her due date :cloud9: we named her Evelyn x

Congratulations malcolmsmiss!!

Leliana, I've only just started checking here again. I know what you mean about a whirlwind 6 months!!

We just started ttc again. I know it might mean a short gap but I'm not getting any younger at 37!! Good luck when you start again. L x

Great to hear the updates! Not sure if we will TTC yet. DH wants to and I kinda do as well... I probably just need more time. Lol I do like my sleep a little. :sleep: Here is a picture Aila! So happy she is in our life!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1
So lovely to hear from you Nitengale! Aila is beautiful :) All our little December babies are getting so big now, can you believe they will be a whole year in a few months time?

I know what you mean about sleep! Taylor is a pretty solid sleeper and I do worry that my next LO won't be quite so good!

Hope everyone is well - pop by when you can, would love to hear from you all :)

Hi everyone! Nice to hear from old friends :) It's so hard to believe how quickly our LOs are growing. I miss my tiny baby, but it's so much fun to watch her learn new things!

Here are a few pics from our beach trip at the end of July

https://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o725/scoobydrlp/beachduck2_zps7c5e2724.jpg

https://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o725/scoobydrlp/pool_zps84bd253c.jpg

https://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o725/scoobydrlp/polkadots2_zps3be1c87b.jpg

Hi everyone, hope you are all well. There are some gorgeous photos on here. I can't believe how grown up our little babies are getting.
This is an underwater photo of Bethan taken at her swimming class. She loves it!!
Exciting (and scary ) times here. After a MC in June I have just found out I am expecting again and if all goes well will be due early June 2014. I'm back to being terrified of something happening again but so far so good.
L xx:flower:

Attachments

• water babies.jpg
    water babies.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 5
So sorry for your loss, Lala. But congrats on being pregnant again, FX'ed for you! Love your underwater photo also.

Beautiful babies everyone!! <3 <3 <3

Congrats Lala! Sorry you went through another loss. :( I hope everything goes well with this one :)

We are thinking of starting TTC again in early 2014... We'll see. I'm not sure I feel ready for it yet but I don't think I ever will anyway! I would really like my kids to be close in age and I don't want to wait til I'm too old either.

Here are photos of Xavier. He'll be 10 months in less than a week! CRAZY!!

Attachments

• -3.jpg
    -3.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 5
  • -2.jpg
    -2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads