• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

December Rainbow Babies!!! Congrats New Mom scoobydrlp PINK!

Thanks Kate! I lurk a bit in the 1st Tri forum, but ever since my first loss I have really lost the innocence of pregnancy. It isn't all joy and sunshine anymore and I think that PALs are always a bit more tactful about how they say things. Maybe we should make a little graphic for this thread too?? I put everyone's due dates on the first post so we can keep track of each other!

This thread has grown like a wildfire! I need to catch up! I had my ultrasound today (technically 5 +2, but I o on CD 19, five days later than "average"). All that could be seen was a little black "dot", the gestational sac. The nurse practitioner said that they saw what they needed to, which gives me a little relief! I go back on May 3 for another ultrasound and to meet with my doctor (who didn't have an appointment available which is why I saw the nurse practitioner).

Congrats blav! Countdown to the next scan, so glad that the baby is where it needs to be. :)

Thanks, ladies! It's good news, but I can't let my mind rest at ease until I actually see something growing in there at the next scan. Only 3 weeks away, I know it will go by fast. I haven't really had symptoms. Cramping off and on, feel tired (but I like sleep so can't tell exactly how much is fatigue, lol), urinating a little more, a little more thirsty than usual, and nausea off and on. It's also so easy to symptom spot and overanalyze everything. Hopefully everything checks out okay with my labwork and the next 3 weeks fly by!

Congrats blav!

My doc still hasn't called back with my appointment for my 7 week scan. Hope she does soon!

Congrats blav!

My doc still hasn't called back with my appointment for my 7 week scan. Hope she does soon!

I hope so too...it's nice to have smaller "goals" to count down to!

You ladies are the best..my edd is,dec 15th and I hope to see that happen!;) soo glad we found eachother!;)

How's everyone doing this morning? I'm so nervous I'm getting my third blood test to see if my hcg is still doubling. Please pray for me that this little bean is growing like it should. Is anyone else getting their levels checked due to previous miscarriages?

I had mine checked...it actually tripled in 24 hours. It was 22 @ 11dpo and then 68 @ 13 dpo. I was really excited! :) Thinking of you!

I wish too! But I don't get to go in until the 25th...SO FAR away at the moment! Husband and I are self employed and don't have insurance, and I don't qualify for assistance, so I have to be choosy about visits. Hard to believe, but there are no individual insurance policies in Texas that cover maternity. So if you don't have employer coverage but aren't low income enough for Medicaid, you are on your own :shrug:

Once I go to my appt and see all is well, I will get a "package deal" with a midwife to cover all the prenatals, delivery, and postnatal visits and start payments on that. And hope to god that no major problems arise! But hey, what are you supposed to do, put life on the backburner?

It is great to be able to come here and find some support, that really helps with the anxiety and waiting.

Same boat crancherry..no ins..do not qualify unless its.pregnancy related so im stuck waiting! I I'm

Is anyone else still peeing on pregnancy tests lol. I don't know why I had the urge to take one this morning, and of course it came up within 2 seconds, but I keep analyzing if I think it's dark enough! Being pregnant after a mc is so stressful!

We are expecting our rainbow baby! I am due december 7th. We had an early scan on this past Monday, everything looked as it is supposed too. I am trying to put aside my fears and enjoy every moment of this pregnancy.

My last pregnancy with our twins was a very rough one and didnt have a happy ending :-(. We are hoping all goes perfect with this one and results in a happy, healthy pregnancy!

Britt.soooo sad n sorry for your loss but congrats on you on your new news!!:)

Hi Brit, welcome!! So sorry for your loss. I lost my little one at 25 weeks so know how horrific it is.

You US and Canada guys, your healthcare system confuses me! Can't believe you have to pay to be looked after. What do people do when they can't afford? What I'd you had a baby that needed extra care, do you have to pay for that on top? I'm so grateful for the NHS here in the UK (although I pay plenty of tax for it!).i am awaiting an appointment for my early scan, should be within the next two weeks...can come soon enough!!

Future mama, I peed on one again yesterday, no idea why, I just wanted the reassurance (even though a positive pregnancy test doesn't even guarantee everything's ok)! Guess we are neurotic after what we have been through. Xxx

In Canada we don't have to pay...we have free healthcare here, well we pay taxes so we don't have to pay for healthcare. lol Only the US has to pay if they don't have insurance!

How's everyone doing this morning? I'm so nervous I'm getting my third blood test to see if my hcg is still doubling. Please pray for me that this little bean is growing like it should. Is anyone else getting their levels checked due to previous miscarriages?

I have a scan today, I will ask that they check my hCGs as well. So nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"